Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-18-2021, 01:10 PM

Help me understand myself

Hello beautiful people, I came on here to get a better insight on the person I am I’m aware that I have a Virgo stellium or 2nd house stellium but I don’t feel related to what that sign or house say. I feel like I’m a very complicated person that drive people away since they can’t understand me but I don’t understand myself to begin with. I feel very much hot and cold I’m very into the dark side of life although I’m very positive and always wanna cheer others and have a smile on my face but deep down I feel dark. I even attract Scorpios like crazy not only romantic context but friends, relationships, friendships, they’re always around me for some reason ( I don’t mind I love them hehe) maybe since my south node is in Scorpio but I’m not sure. My head is very cloudy although I know what I want so I don’t get it. I also feel very sexual like I’m always ready of in the mood I feel like I can excel my emotions through sex maybe why I’m so dominant but at same time it’s my safe place (not the need for males validation) I know I’m great but sex helps me release a lot of things I don’t know how to put into words and I’m afraid that’ll become a habit. I don’t quite see where in my chart that it could explain this reason or why sex feels like therapy for me. I also don’t understand why I’m so sensitive or emotional like I cry over dumb things or I just like to cry in general I feel so good when I do so but at the same time I’m not weak and want to stop crying so easily because I’m not looking for pity or anything I just like crying idk why. These issues been on my mind ever since I started my spiritual journey and since I don’t understand myself I don’t understand why I’m so sexual and sensitive and very drawn to psychology almost if I wanna learn how to control minds (good intended). virgos are usually known for being cold hearted (like my mom haha, she’s also a Virgo but she’s the real definition of a Virgo tough and very smart). I know I could find all these answers within myself but like I said my head is always cloudy that I need others perspective.

If you read this far, have a wonderful day. Thank you so much for your time!
https://imgur.com/gallery/lVHhWpT
Feel free to tell me more about myself. Once again thank you ��

Last edited by wilsontc; 06-19-2021 at 12:26 PM.

Tags
understand