Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 12-18-2020, 07:39 PM

Re: Jupiter Saturn Conjunction 2020

What I know about Great Conjunctions: every 800 years, it's so close...every 250 years, it's in the same sign?...and every 20 years on average, it occurs. This one is called the "Great Reset" after the COVID-19 pandemic expected to cease in 2021, a new world for the better they say, typical new age jargon. And the closest delineation of the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in almost 400 years (1623).

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 12-19-2020 at 11:08 PM.
Unread 05-06-2021, 01:53 PM

Exclamation Re: Jupiter Saturn Conjunction 2020

In my life cycle (every 6.10 years per house x 12 signs = 73.20 years, or 1.10 years per house x 12 signs =13.20 years), the Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto conjunction is probably the worst thing on my natal chart: conjunct natal sun-moon-SN in my 8th in Aquarius. A pandemic (saturn), a parent's death (pluto) and financial issues (Jupiter), I should be careful with my 3 stimulus checks I've received, now in my 41.20 year in the 2nd/3rd house in the cusp of Leo with my natal true node and the natal Mars/Jupiter/Saturn/Lilith stellium in Virgo.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 05-08-2021 at 06:57 PM.
Unread 05-06-2021, 06:04 PM

Lightbulb Re: Jupiter Saturn Conjunction 2020

Saturn is going retrograde for the next 6 months starting on May 23rd, it's not a good time for anyone on earth, regarding many people's own health, wealth, society, culture, political stability and attitude towards the world at this time.
Unread 05-08-2021, 12:40 AM

July 23rd-24th full moon in Aquarius where it conjuncts Jupiter and Saturn, it's going to be an interesting sight, esp. after sundown when the sun enters Leo.
Unread 05-13-2021, 01:27 AM

Post Re: Jupiter Saturn Conjunction 2020

5 events to mark the Age of Aquarius/Leo, probably the last age of the world, since it started under the Age of Leo/Aquarius, said some doomsday astrologers who felt the years 1999/2000-2123/24 (123-125 years total) are the last years.

2001 (9/11, War on Terror)>2008/09 (Great Recession)>2016/17 (Trump elected president)=already happened, the "four horsemen of the apocalypse".

2020/01 (COVID pandemic, severe recession, BLM riots)>2025/26 (COVID is still around, USA radically changed in 250th year of independence)>2029/30 (Kamala Harris, the current VP is our president-either from 2024 or 2028).

2043 (Global warming)>2050 (Climate radically changed)>2060 (Great flood). Around 2120, Earth has a less temperate climate, plus a little ice age comes.

2070 (birth rate down to 0.1)>2080 (rapid population decrease)>2090 (much of the world population is gone, down to a billion people, and continues to fall).

And 2100 (Humanity extinct)>2112 (End of all faunae or florae)>2125 (All of living organisms vanished, Earth is void of life, technically, time has stopped).

The end times started in 1999, peaking in 2060, and finally expires by 2121/22. I wonder humanity will terraform or colonize Mars, which is a strong possibility.

Libertarians and conservatives claim we entered a phase of anarcho-tyranny: a term to describe a tolerance of illegal and criminal activity by law enforcement, but the government prosecutes people for political dissent and "hate speech".
Unread 05-13-2021, 01:48 AM

An Aquarian president like Ronald Reagan (born Feb 6, 1911) imposed the very Saturnian, but more Uranian concept of Anarcho-capitalism, aka Reaganomics, to have little or no regulation of corporate business to make maximum profit, while in the expense of an once strong working middle class lived in prosperity under the New Deal by another Aquarian president, Franklin Delano Roosevelt (born Jan 30, 1882), a policy that's reverse to not heavily favored the wealthy.

Tags
2020, conjunction, jupiter, saturn