The Bible, Astrology and Kabbalah

Kite

I posted this on another forum:

Hello again John. Actually this information just bubbled up for me. Of course the Tree of Life and Tree of Knoweldge are inaugerated in the Genesis story. I see the Ascendant, Descendant, MC and IC as the Tree of Life (think glyphs here). In the beginning (Aries), Eden between the two rivers (Cancer), Woman out of the rib (Libra), Man overseeing nature (Capricorn).

The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil are the Cadent house axis. Adam and Eve (Gemini), Reaching beyond one's immediate eden (Sagittarius), Breaking down information (Virgo), Breaking open unconsciousness (Pisces).

The Fall is symbolized by the Succedent house axis. Witholding one's truth (Taurus), Payback (Scorpio), Equalization (Aquarius), Childbirth (Leo).

Restoration comes with integration of the Cadent houses once again (inconjuncts). Toiling for one's daily bread (Virgo/Taurus), Pain in Childbirth (Pisces/Leo), Woman subservience (Gemini/Scorpio), There is one pairing that is not inconjunct, that is in harmonius sextile and that is Religious/Spiritual Community (Sagittarius/Aquarius).

The Angular houses then take us on our quest (Capricorn) where beginings and endings repeat themselves while integration and awareness of one's parts take place so Adam Kadmon will eventually emerge.

Each story is like a fractal. Noah actually builds the Tree of Life with the arc as metaphor. (The material he uses is from a tree that doesn't not exist but it equal in gamatria to his name). Each sephirot is set by an archetype. Adam is Chochmah, Eve is Binah, Abraham is Chesed, Isaac is Gevurah, Jacob is Tipheret, Moses is Netzach and Aaron is Hod. Easau is Yesod and David is Malchut. The Eyn Sof is the Chaos (12th house) from which the light (Ascendant) emerged.. and so on.

Daat is the Tree of Knowledge once again and Kether is I am that I am that can only be reached through the Shekinah working it's way back up from Malchut...integration and awareness.

Kite

John answered my post with the following:

Yes, very very insightful Steven.

In a way, astrology is like an overdetermined system.
There's an abundance of potential correlations,
an abundance of links, and it is that very abundance,
that allows us this ongoing modelling.

What is much more difficult, is to find the starting point.

I'm not excluding the ascendant. But, the Ascendant,
is rather like a phase shift for me, before the ascendant,
embryonic stage, after ascendant, an autopoietic entity.

And, one might ask, why the elusive search for true beginnings ?

It is much to do, with how a living system, in its unfoldment,
is dependent on the smallest of changes in the initial conditions.

There is some merit, to having a first guesstimate, and establish
a tentative, logarithmic timescale, starting with conception
as a concept, and place it, to begin with, at the ninth house cusp.

My intuition though, tells me it is later than that, but it is not a
generic fixed point, but typically somewhere shortly before the MC,
the tenth house cusp.

Possibly immediately before.

It possibly also depends on the overall geometric of the aspect configurations.

Lots of loosely joined thoughts there, to be returned to, and further crafted and elaborated.

It could probably be tested, by someone skilled in sounds, cymatics.

We could see our essential identity, as if a deliberate disturbance, in the otherwise smooth noospheric field. We are simultaneously, the problem and the solution.

Awareness of Self, of the Other, and AllThatIs, provides for a spacetime continuum through which we tunnel through.

In this continuum, we choose how we narrate our lifeworld, and, eventually, we model this close enough to the existential reality of the spacetime continuum, so as to experience the sound of wholeness, the rhythm of wholeness.

One could condense all the above, with a specific, primed, tuned, attuned, Re:Genesis.

As if we are cocreating the very experience we, a fraction of a second later,
experience, as if for the first time.

( I'd better stop there for now ) :)

Kite

And I answered:

John - you are exactly correct. The point before the MC I believe you are referring to is the Galactic Center, currently at 26 Sag 56 and also being transited by Pluto which is at 26 Sag 45r right now.

The Galactic Center is what most people refer to as the Black Hole within our galexy..where matter is sucked out. I tend to think of it as the opposite effect - where matter is brought forward out of the Eyn Sof/Chaos. It is where form meets energy as theorized in E=MC2.

It just so happens that the human gestation period is 38 weeks or 266 days which is 26 Sag assuming conception occurs at 0 Aries.

What a catch John!

Kite

And John answers again:

Great stuff !

Which means, if we could, to begin with,
figure out, perhaps through the use of a pendulum,
and/or, rectify towards finding out the "point" of
conception, we could then turn individual horoscopes,
from the individual ascendant, to 0 Aries,
we could then find out the angular distance,
presumably close, about a few degrees away
from Sag 27, and then we would have the karmic/dharmic
standing wave as well.

Let me unpack that a little.

I have the Ascendant at Scorpio 22. (21Deg55' )
Lets assume that my conception point,
is Leo 17 (16Deg27'), which would make it conjunct my natal Sun.

( which by the way, would provide a neat and concise explanation
for the whole 100th enchilada )

This aspect, 95 Degrees in my case, would, if the Ascendant would
be translated to Aries 1, would have my conception point land at Sagittarius 26.

This would set up, what I would call, a primary oscillation, a standing wave, there
as a scaffolding, inbetween myself as an eternal archetype, of myself as spirit,
and, myself as an ongoing living act of becoming, myself as an embodying spirit.

The difference in my case would be one degree.
The threehundred-and-sixtieth harmonic.
More work needed, when it gets as close as this.

Translating this back to my horoscope, the point of collective emergence,
through me, would then be Leo 18.

"...we see man, as an agent of the collectivity of human beings, approaching nature in terms of the possibility of transforming it in order to satisfy his needs or his wants. At the highest level of this activity one can speak of ALCHEMY."

Leo 18, would then correspond with, what could be called the point of Embodying Intent.
Everything else, when allowed to dharmically unfold, would follow from that primary intent.

The point of Embodying Spirit, would then in my case be Scorpio 21.
My unique angular distance, counted from the point of conception.

Scorpio 21
Obeying his conscience, a soldier resists orders.

Or, in my case:

Obeying myself as an Embodying Spirit, my personality resists
being defined by consensus reality.

I do hope this made some sense.
The crucial advantage of all this,
assuming it holds water,
is that this could be used
by everyone, to align themselves
with their own process of embodying spirit.

A firm point through which to walk gently
on Gaia.
Realizing, embodying,
one's own unique spiritual intent.

Rather useful, if I may say so :)

Onwards with testing this...

again, thanks Steven !

Kite

And I reply:

John - very nice. I'm thinking that the conception point is 93 Sabian degrees removed from the Ascendant. So in your case I would remove 93 from 232 to get 139 or 19 Leo which reads:
139__(19°)
A BARGE MADE INTO A CLUBHOUSE IS CROWDED WITH REVELERS The transforming powers of pure joy over routine existence. Human fellowship in the effort to make life happier, freer.
___*When positive, the degree is a gracious eagerness of participation in the more worthwhile or enduring aspects of human affairs, and when negative, thoughtless self-indulgence and contempt for the general

The reason I think it's 93 is the sabian for 3 Cancer:
93__(3°)
AN ARCTIC EXPLORER LEADS A REINDEER THROUGH ICY CANYONS The pioneering, trail-blazing instinct urging man to get out beyond all things. Plunge into virgin possibilities of life.
___*When positive, the degree is unlimited self-reliance in and through every possible phase of self-expression, and when negative, self-imposed handicaps and a needless acceptance of everyday restrictions.

And it's polarity 3 Capricorn:
273__(3°)
THE SOUL,AS A HOVERING SPIRIT EAGER TO GAIN EXPERIENCE Inner and pure motivation. The power to remain superior to physical limitations; to demonstrate free will. Detachment.
___*When positive, the degree is a gift for entering into the kaleidoscopic patterns of personal relationship with an unbounded enthusiasm, and when negative, simple shiftlessness or abandon.

If you check the Sabian before and after these degrees you can get a sense of prepartion to incarnate in the degree before and unwitting attachment to the physical in the degree after on both sides of the polarity.

Mathematically I got to 93 by subtracting Sabian 267 from 360, however you are right in considering Sabian 360 as 30 Pisces. Therefore you need to subtract a degree to get to 0 Aries working ahead to the embodying spirit point so 93 would become 92 (the preparation phase of incarnating) to get to the 0 Aries point which indeed would be 21 Scorpio in your case. The shift to the next Sabian degree is a shift of a microsecond from intention to embodiment.

I know this is hard to follow but please let me know what you think.