Help! My elderly Mom wants to be alone!

Oceanis

Help! Please check Mother's future health/life trends?

:sad:Hello
This is a very sad time in my life, affecting my elderly mom (93), with whom I have a strong karmic connection (see our natal Scorpio moons afflicted by harsh Saturn).

Despite her weaker health, she is becoming rebellious, insisting to travel overseas to visit alienated siblings and long-lost relatives.
She says this is her last wish.
Is there a way to identify her health future - by checking her chart, and maybe mine?

Mother: Natal Ascendant early Sagittarius.
Daughter: Natal Ascendant 28 Degrees Libra, and Relocated Ascendant 13 Degrees Cancer.

Please help! THANKS!

Attachments

• Daughter Scorpio Moon.gif
    Daughter Scorpio Moon.gif
    14 KB · Views: 24
  • Mom 1926.gif
    Mom 1926.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

unique_astrology

No answer in more than a day so perhaps issue is not important anymore.

Attached charts are for your information. All charts use relocation and right ascension to measure exactness. They can be seen using positions in longitude.

Attached charts show strong stress in September. For your mother's chart the Pluto station on her progressed Sun lasts all month as it is not exact until the 30th using the timed chart you gave for her. It is within 00°11' on the 4th.

Transiting Saturn squares your relocated MC. The aspect is intense as Saturn is stationing. It will last all month.

Your progressed Saturn is conjunct your natal Mars. Progressions move slowly.

I would advise waiting for any trip until those aspects have passed by some degrees.

Attachments

• Mom Prog with Transits - Copy.jpg
    Mom Prog with Transits - Copy.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Sat SQ MC - Copy.jpg
    Sat SQ MC - Copy.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Prog Sat Natal Mars - Copy.jpg
    Prog Sat Natal Mars - Copy.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 19

Oceanis

Dear Unique Astrology,
Thanks very much for taking the time to prepare these progressed charts. I appreciate your help.
Congrats on your level of Professionalism, as you can interpret both natal/relocated/progressed and transit patterns. It takes a lot of skills to do this.

Yes, she is my biological mother.
Her time of birth is not precise, as back in 1926 women gave birth naturally, and the process took several hours.
Please check the attached chart, with ascendant Sagittarius. My mom shows Sag. personality as she is very tall, was always extremely popular/hundreds of friends, and always traveling.

Sorry for the delay, the issue is still important. However she has been in a mental state of anxiety over the past week or so, forcing me to prepare her for the travel "before she dies". She does not even sleep at night, and does not let us sleep either, between her emotional neediness, and her list of requests for her trip.

Thanks very much again!!

Attachments

• Astro.Mom.1926NatalTransits.jpg
    Astro.Mom.1926NatalTransits.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

unique_astrology

Thank you for the glowing comments.

I tried rectifying your mother's chart using your birth as the only event I have. There are 2 possible results - one positive and one negative. usually I would go with the positive one for a birth but considering your mother's age at the time and not knowing her marital status I could not automatically do that in this case.

I am at a loss as to having any useful non-astrological information to share with you but I hope someone will have some.

Best wishes for you and your mother.

Oceanis

Dear Unique Astrology,
thanks VERY MUCH for your immense help.
We can only do what is possible, as human beings. Once our intentions are good and ethical, whatever happens can only be good.

Thanks again.