Banned
Re: Sports astrology

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

L10 just under 7th csup - Real Madrid can win or DRAW

Jibreil

Banned

Hi Jibreil sir,

Can you guide the strategies about how to predict the scores.. or how to track the scores using western type analysis briefly?

First I highly suggest you master Western Astrology, there are 50+ permutation combinations, learning extra stuff will just get you more mixed up.

gauranggroups

@srvn,

It's good to see you coming so close with Numerology! I appreciate you!!

Today I was also in confusion as all the Testimonies were almost equal. But I predicted that RR was having a slight edge. Finally it's TIE!

Keep Learning! Keep Growing!!
All the very Best! May God bless U!!

i am in a lot of confusion today.. chase will be very good.. 152 favors rr more than kkr.. but today numbers are in much favor to indian players . gambir manish should do..i am in a huge dilema after 11.10 till then it is even steven.

think kkr will take and win this match

bluetooth

i am in a lot of confusion today.. chase will be very good.. 152 favors rr more than kkr.. but today numbers are in much favor to indian players . gambir manish should do..i am in a huge dilema after 11.10 till then it is even steven.

think kkr will take and win this match

u were spectacular in last two predictions.

simply amazing.
kudos for great work. I hope u will carry on great job. best of luck

amitbhai

Banned
i will request u to pls predict for tommorow numbers r giving me blokbuster match of the month tommorow pls confirm the team will who win toss will bowl fist and fist bat will score hevily 180plus may be and in chase second bat will loose 2-3wic early and after that they will win it .sir can this will happen or not tommorow pls confirm by seeing astro position pls it will moral boost for me atleast..

so yesterday match match was great hit overall chasing team win after some difficuilty now come for today match beetween srh and mum in this the team will win toss should loose match according to my method......

karthik20

so yesterday match match was great hit overall chasing team win after some difficuilty now come for today match beetween srh and mum in this the team will win toss should loose match according to my method......

Expecting mumbai to do wel from now on.lets c.

srvn

Mumbai T20 v Hyderabad T20 at Dubai

average looking score .. where mi starts of very well and loosing wickets on regular basis.. but numbers not match on the whole to that team.. ground is not at all favorable.. 5th lost for mi
srh to win this game

srvn

thank u for all the seniors who are supporting me . only with ur guidance and support i am able to do in confidence

gauranggroups

@karthik20,

I don't think MI can open their Account today too! They have to return back home without any points in their kitty, I guess!!

I haven't checked the chart in detail. But had an overview. As to me, it looks like SRH all the way! Taking them as Dsc, of course!!

@srvn,

Again a good prediction from you, I guess! Kudos!!
Let's see what happens in the match..

All the very Best! May God bless U!!

amitbhai

Banned

so mum win toss and loose the match so i was right too great srvn you r roking bro now love to see ur pred now ....great pred by u and gaurang sir. hard luck kartik better luck next time now come to india ipl will rock here with no fixing all the pred with proper method will right.......comeon

karthik20

so mum win toss and loose the match so i was right too great srvn you r roking bro now love to see ur pred now ....great pred by u and gaurang sir. hard luck kartik better luck next time now come to india ipl will rock here with no fixing all the pred with proper method will right.......comeon

Amitbhai, i wasnt sure mum would win , but was expectin mum to do better than before.

Gud cal on r.madrid jibreil.
And heres a video for every1 to watch
Watch "Michael Shermer debunked by Astrologer Jeffrey Armstrong on his own show" on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwrCfj7VMg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

karthik20

First 80 mins is against home team.but they can come bk in the las 15 min of 1st inn.
Jup sub sub holds the key to the final result.

karthik20

there could be another interuption durind sat sun and again when mercury sub starts around 12.oo am ..but they wudav bowled the min 5 overs in that period. i think csk has a better chance in the las period.

Status
Not open for further replies.