Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

guns465

Re: Sports astrology

Who should ASC be taken in this game? CSK or SRH. I would think ascendant wins this game

gauranggroups

@guns465,

Why are you confusing yourself for every match? In today's games, DD were Asc in the 1st Game and SRH were Asc in the 2nd Game. Always the Home Team's names are given 1st in the Fixtures. Go by that. Cross check it with TOSS, if you are confident about your TOSS predictions.

If you are not getting your predictions right, try to re-analyze your analysis and try to find out where you went wrong. Then only, you can learn from that. If only we try to search the mistakes within ourselves, we can evolve! If we keep on trying to find out reasons from outside,then it'll simply be lame excuses and we can't grow!!

This is applicable not only for Astrology, but for everything that includes Spiritual Path too! Hope you would've taken it in right sense!!

All the very Best! May God bless U!!

Who should ASC be taken in this game? CSK or SRH. I would think ascendant wins this game

gauranggroups

@amitbhai,

This is the problem with many guys like you! If someone is predicting something and is going wrong, always don't think like they are giving wrong predictions explicitly. That's not the case. They must've tried sincerely and the results should've gone wrong. That's the Truth!

Who'll give wrong predictions explicitly? Just think over! If they wanna avoid gamblers, why do they need to give predictions at first place? If they don't give predictions for that particular day, is anything gonna change in the world? Just think over! Few people do come and accept their Failure in public and some people don't. It's as simple as that! People who accept their Failures & Mistakes will learn and grow. People who don't won't.

So whatever method you guys follow, try it sincerely. You'll achieve success one day and that will be close to perfection! But never ever stop learning!!

All the Best! may God bless U!!

this forum is now going in better direction i can say from other where senior members may be posting intententionally wrong pred. just saw now past two three days pred i was shoked by the prediction of senior members .....atleast here all r new so they predict what they see....

gauranggroups

@shailendra007,

Nicely predicted for the 2nd Game! Good!!

What happened in the first Game? How did you get RCB winning?? They were no where in the Game! Try re-checking your analysis. You'll find out your mistake!!

Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

RR should perform good in starting 1 hour. After that RCB should win the match with some difficulty!!!!!!

KKR vs Punjab

KKR will have upper hand in 1st innings but Punjab will come back strongly and should win the match!!!! :)

guns465

Thank you Gaurang Sir

One question though. You say DD were Ascendant yet Arietus thought MI was Ascendant. Arietus seemed to have got it right. Is it possible that Ascendants may not be the ones whose names are first in the schedule? A lot many people went wrong.

gauranggroups

@guns465,

Sorry! I was busy and couldn't respond you back immediately then.

Try to understand one thing. I don't wanna give predictions in public for every game. It's not my purpose! It'll help only the wrong persons. I'll try to give my predictions for few games then and there and some important games alone.

But I gave my predictions to few guys here thru PM, who asked me for that. I gave them the detailed predictions, only for their learning purpose. Just to prove a point about KP Astrology and inspire them to learn!

You guys carry on! Keep learning!! Keep growing!!!

whats your take on tomorrow's game Gaurang Sir?

@guns465,

Sorry! I was busy and couldn't respond you back immediately then.

Try to understand one thing. I don't wanna give predictions in public for every game. It's not my purpose! It'll help only the wrong persons. I'll try to give my predictions for few games then and there and some important games alone.

But I gave my predictions to few guys here thru PM, who asked me for that. I gave them the detailed predictions, only for their learning purpose. Just to prove a point about KP Astrology and inspire them to learn!

You guys carry on! Keep learning!! Keep growing!!!

@gaurang,

if u don't like to give predictions before the match, ok. can u give any of ur past predictions for our learning which u gave to other people here? thanks.

gauranggroups

@guns465,

Regarding Arietus, it'll be appropriate only if he answers you. But from my perspective, he was also not sure about who was Asc and who was Dsc. Coz after the TOSS, he himself has mentioned that 'Dsc MI won the TOSS as expected'. After 1 hr and 39 mins, he just gave his opinion based on whatever has happened in the 1st Half. So it's just a guess and not a conclusion.

Regarding your Question. In IPL, apart from the play-offs, all the other matches are classified in to one category only. Every Team will face off the other Teams twice, one will be at Home and the other one Away which is the Home Game for that particular opponent. So 99% it'll workout in Neutral pitches too.

But yes, in very few games, there may be changes. In this current IPL, 2 matches happened to be like that out of 17 matches. One was the 8th match in this series between CSK and DD, wherein CSK was supposed to be Asc, but it was DD who turned out to be the Asc on that day. The other one was yesterday's game between KKR and KXIP. KXIP was the Asc in yesterday's game. We got to know that during the Toss itself for both the matches.

Regarding today's game. MI was supposed to perform better after 18:24 hrs IST only. But they had lost the game before itself. They scored very less with which they couldn't defend and also they gave runs at a good run rate before that time. But after that time, DD struggled and then only they won. They didn't have a smooth sailing.

Thank you Gaurang Sir

One question though. You say DD were Ascendant yet Arietus thought MI was Ascendant. Arietus seemed to have got it right. Is it possible that Ascendants may not be the ones whose names are first in the schedule? A lot many people went wrong.

gauranggroups

@Astro Nandha,

Sure! Why not? Instead of me, posting my Predictions for the past matches, I would like any one of the people who have taken it from me to post it here. If no one does, I'll come and make one.

Or else, I'll try to give one for any upcoming Live Matc itself!

@gaurang,

if u don't like to give predictions before the match, ok. can u give any of ur past predictions for our learning which u gave to other people here? thanks.

bluetooth

Too much of confusion on ASC/DSC.

I suggest another way to cross check.
Firstly, assign the team listed first ASC.
secondly, check it toss result.
Lastly, If there is a confusion,dont get confused just sit back and relax. See the flow of game how it is going on.
Like yesterday we saw Rohit got unfortunately run out at very start of innings.
For a fast bowler, it is very hard to field the ball in his follow through, turn back and make a direct hit. That means DD were riding their luck at that time.
We saw a wide of MI hit the helmet and DD were awarded 5 runs, that means DD were riding on luck.
We saw when CSK were batting Top edges of smith were flying over boundaries, that means they were riding on luck.

Just watch the game and wait for such an indication.
When u got an indication, open ur chart and see whom d chart indicate this time to favor.
If DD riding on luck and chart says ASC doing good, assign DD as ASC and make further calculation on that assumption.

I hope it may help someone and avoid confusions in future.

shailendra007

@shailendra007,

Nicely predicted for the 2nd Game! Good!!

What happened in the first Game? How did you get RCB winning?? They were no where in the Game! Try re-checking your analysis. You'll find out your mistake!!

Thank you sir!!!

Sir For the first match I was getting RR will perform good for starting 1 hour, however didnt expected that much poor performance from RCB in that period, in the second innings I was expecting a fight after 6.12 pm from RCB, but 1st innings got over early and RR required runrate was 2.30 after that time. So it was difficult for them to come back in the game and win it!!!

howardroark

@ gaurang groups regarding 8th game of ipl which u mentioned... To me csk are the clear ascendants over there they got gud scr and has taken three wkts in mars sub and in mo prati sub they got 2 wkts... In rahu sub game got finished...i doubt nodes behaviour i dont think it wil give results in 'order' it was scorpio ascendant rising and rahu on mars star 7th aspect frm mercury is there it gave results of mars on that day becoz of scorpio rising or mercury combust forced rahu to give mars results...and yesterdays game how is dd asc? How mumbai scored big after venus moved to 6th?

Last edited:

guns465

Thanks guys for the clarification... give tonight's game a shot if you guys can... then depending on result n prediction, we can cross check to see where I am going wrong, at least.

Jibreil

Banned

There has been even confusion with Western.

Hence would advice Western followers to use Home/Away team during future matches and see the results.

Tip: always weigh testimonies. If there are two testimonies towards DSC, and one testimonies later towards ASC -> Ration is 1:2 hence DSC wins. This again you need to weigh against minor, strong, and powerful testimonies and decide for yourself which will outweigh which. You will face many permutation and combinations which will make you better than ever in judging the charts.

I would like to quote from a blogger who also follows Frawley's method who has also faced the issue of choosing the right ASC/DSC, hence we cannot entirely reply on Market Odds. Hence I've found out the Toss method which works during Series games, but for series such as IPL and WT20 on neutral venues - we can experiment using Home/Away team.

The Chart for the Event: And the match begins

The first one is analyzing the match itself. That is, we cast the chart for the time/place in which the match, fight, etc., starts. There are several ways of analyzing these charts; the difference between John Frawley's and the others is that his method, within certain constraints, works, and the others I've tried don't - at least not in my hands[3].

This analysis has one advantage: it can be done for any team or athlete, regardless of the relation of the astrologer - or the client - to the event. On the other side, it relies on the knowledge, for example, of the correct time for the start of the event before it starts (Word to the Celestial Wise: this is almost impossible for fight events in general and very difficult for tennis matches).

Moreover, it cannot be used for any old event; it must be a reasonably important one, and there must be no other matches with the same chart (that is, with very similar places and times).

Finally, Frawley's method does not exactly answer the question "Who will win?", but rather "Will the favourites win?" In order to use this method properly, the astrologer has to identify, before analyzing the chart, who's the favourite. I check the betting sites for reference, using common sense to eliminate the anomalies (more than once, when I used just one site, I ******* the prediction up).

For example, I correctly predicted the last three Japan matches in the FIFA Football Women's Cup, as there were no other matches starting more or less at the same time, they were all decisive matches, and they all started at the right time; but I got Vasco's match wrong because I got the favourites wrong, and I got a Copa America match and the Jake Shields X George St. Pierre fight wrong because these events started after the scheduled time [4].

Last edited:

ARIETUS

Thanks guys for the clarification... give tonight's game a shot if you guys can... then depending on result n prediction, we can cross check to see where I am going wrong, at least.

First things first,
a) Once IPL is moved to India, RCB is playing KXIP in bangalore, that clearly states tonight's game is between KXIP vs RCB and KXIP are default Asc.
b) To verify above point, at toss time 18:00 or even delayed for a few mins,
Moon will be in Rahu sub,
Ra delivers results of moon today due to its opposition,

Rahu = 10 7 = Dsc RCB must win toss.

We can discuss the game after toss.

harishb63

There has been even confusion with Western.

Hence would advice Western followers to use Home/Away team during future matches and see the results.

Hai sir

sir what do you mean by Home/Away team method ?

kindly explain briefly the same

Thankyou

Jibreil

Banned

Thank you sir!!!

Sir For the first match I was getting RR will perform good for starting 1 hour, however didnt expected that much poor performance from RCB in that period, in the second innings I was expecting a fight after 6.12 pm from RCB, but 1st innings got over early and RR required runrate was 2.30 after that time. So it was difficult for them to come back in the game and win it!!!

Hai sir

sir what do you mean by Home/Away team method ?

kindly explain briefly the same

Thankyou

Every match One team is the Home team & the other is Away which means Team A has invited Team B to play on their home turf, for e.g. today's its written as Punjab vs RCB; hence Punjab is the Home Team and RCB is Away team, Home is ASC and Away is DSC.

Yesterday Hyderabad was Home (ASC) and CSK was Away (DSC). Match started at 18:41, you can see why DSC won.

Again Rajasthan vs RCB, RR was Home team (ASC) & RCB Away (DSC) - see why RCB lost.

harishb63

Every match One team is the Home team & the other is Away which means Team A has invited Team B to play on their home turf, for e.g. today's its written as Punjab vs RCB; hence Punjab is the Home Team and RCB is Away team, Home is ASC and Away is DSC.

Yesterday Hyderabad was Home (ASC) and CSK was Away (DSC). Match started at 18:41, you can see why DSC won.

Again Rajasthan vs RCB, RR was Home team (ASC) & RCB Away (DSC) - see why RCB lost.

Thank you for the reply

can you throw some light on the outer planets ( pluto , neptune, urnaus )

and there effects in sports astrology

Jibreil

Banned

Thank you for the reply

can you throw some light on the outer planets ( pluto , neptune, urnaus )

and there effects in sports astrology

Haven't you read the book thoroughly? It's clearly mentioned.

Pluto is harmful for ASC being on 1st cusp is very destructive for ASC and even a immediate conjunction with L1.

Uranus - being right on 10th cusp favors the ASC

Neptune - Ignore it, as its very inconsistent.

Pluto has a powerful destructive effect if placed directly on a relevant cusp. If conjunct or opposing Fortuna, or the antiscion or the dispositor of Fortuna, this favours the underdog. In fact, Pluto seems to hold some kind of grudge against favourites: he's much less inclined to work his malice on the underdog. Even a placement on the 2nd cusp harms the favourites.' He stared hard at me, trying to work out if I was pulling his leg. I assured him I was not. 'I have judged many of these charts on the placement of Pluto alone. And judged them accurately, mark you.' 'OK, Master,' he continued, trying to suppress a grin, 'so what about Neptune and Uranus?' 'I've not noticed Neptune doing anything with any consistency. It may be that it too doesn't much like the favourites, so you could keep an eye on it in the charts that you do. Uranus too seems inconsistent, but if applying immediately to the MC it strongly favours the favourites, as also if it conjuncts Fortuna. Opposing Fortuna, it favours the underdog.' 'I suppose all these outer planet contacts must be very close?' 'Very. A degree or so away at most. Finally, we come to Saturn. Unless it is busy being Lord 1 or Lord 7, it seems to work as a malefic, afflicting whatever it touches. This will to nastiness seems to take priority over other roles it might have such as Lord 10.

Last edited:

harishb63

Haven't you read the book thoroughly? It's clearly mentioned.

Pluto is harmful for ASC being on 1st cusp is very destructive for ASC and even a immediate conjunction with L1.

Uranus - being right on 10th cusp favors the ASC

Neptune - Ignore it, as its very inconsistent.

thank you sir ,

but i wanted to know, are there any other points that you have noticed other than the points mentioned in the john frawely book which may be helpfull in further analyzing the charts

Status
Not open for further replies.