Uranus conjunct IC

Unburdened

Uranus (12Aries23, today) is presently transiting for a quite a few days my IC, 12Aries53. My wife recently told me that she wanted us to separate and me to leave the house. I had been looking in my chart indications for this and just found it today. The situation has been maturing for quite a while. When I read the meaning of the transit everything clicked into place.

And all that adds to my Pluto conjunct my Ascendant for quite a while now.

If anybody has gone, or is going, through this I'd be more than happy to hear their advice.

Attachments

• Juanpi chart.jpg
    Juanpi chart.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 27

Neptune Rising

Hi, unburdened.

I'm going through the same transit, life turning upside down so fast that I can barely catch my breath, is an understatement. Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time though.

For me, I'm not in a partnership, but my career has been having so many reversals, I just step back now and observe. I do all I can to make things happen, but my own plans are never quite what the Universe has in mind. Yet, I know, or almost completely trust, that I am being led to where I need to be. The only thing that keeps me on the ground, during this time, is my meditation/yoga practice, which I also teach, though the meditation has fallen by the wayside.

For you it may be more troublesome the transit, as it's squaring your asc/desc angles, causing what you describe in your relationships. Plus, you have the Pluto conjunct the ascendant angle transit.

I don't have alot of advice, only that which I follow, or try to, myself. Is to try not to resist the changes, do what you can to make what you want happen though. I've found myself in a battle when I try to force things that just aren't mean't to happen, also ending up feeling quite demoralized as a result. Now, I'm starting to trust the process a bit more, I guess to get there, I had to go through the (inner) battle.

ashriia

Dear All,

I am really going through hell right now. I tell myself to just let it flow and accept all that's going on. I want to fight for my family to stay together. I have a fourteen year old son for whom I still need to be there day after day. My older children, a twenty year old son who is studying abroad doesn't know yet and an eighteen year old daughter who's just out of high school is devastated, she also concerns me.

A lot of questions come to my mind: What's the best I can do? Do I have the strength to face this and make it the best for them all?

My wife says she needs to think about herself on her own right now. All the rest is secundary for her. She remembers only what's been negative and forgets all that we've built together and has made us happy.

I would like to hear some astrological advice. I've come to think that astrology is the "software" with which God rules the universe, a very good software indeed. But on top of that he gave us free will. Can some expert in this "software" come and help me understand it better? How can I balance astrology readings and my free will at this moment? My head is going through so many things right now I can't think all that clearly.

Thanks,

Unburdened at a turning point in his life.

esa

hi,

at difficult times like this the best thing to do is have faith in the universe. I won't have pluto conjunct asc in my lifetime but I have had it conjunct descendant a few years ago.

It's best to let go of whatever you are trying to hold on to, that is just no longer working. If your wife wants out, she has made her decision and it's best to learn how to adjust to that. rather than doing what pluto is known for, holding on, not wanting to let go of something that has reached its end.
And it's good to remember with Pluto it brings death. and then Rebirth. the rebirth is always part of it. they go hand in hand. It ***** being vunerable, and feeling like you don't have control over a situation. but in time, the reason why this change was necessary gets clearer and becomes a source of strength. At least that is my opinion. hope you get some other responses that can shed more light.

all the best to you :smile:

Neptune Rising

Hi unburdened

That is very inspiring, your prayer practice. I've lost that somewhat this last year, but that is what I felt too when I did my meditation in the mornings. Stories like yours inspire me to get back into it, I'm in a bit of a fog at the moment, probably an ideal time to re-start again!

The career reversals, I also have Uranus opposing my Pluto too up at the MC/9th house. I find myself 'trying' too hard sometimes, in my teaching career (exercise). I am also pushed by the gyms to make miracles happen (class numbers grow) when it takes time to build up. I've reached the point where I think, 'if they don't like it, I will just leave'. Still some reversals happening though, one or two classes I think may end, but I recently took on a new and better class that just came out of the blue.

With the Uranus conjunct IC, during the first pass, my friend got me a flight to visit him abroad and suggests I live out there. Lol he wasn't proposing to me, just opening up a new vista for me to consider. I've always wanted to live abroad, but never actually considered how it could happen, until then. But I would not leave my family (mum) here. I think the rx transit of Uranus may make things start to happen or reveal what needs to be done to change things.

Interesting to note is also the eclipse path, because by 2014, the nodes will be in the Libra/Aries axis, transiting your 4th/10th house. That is more long term though.

gem1ni

Hi Unburdened,

You have my sympathies. I don't have Uranus IC, but I've had some awful Saturn transits last year that turned my life too upside down. I was forced to resign a wonderful job because of conflicts with a new boss and was in fact forced to leave the country and go into what feels like exile so that I can maintain an income.

So I understand how you must feel. I really don't know what to say. I would advise you to relocate to somewhere where Uranus is not on the IC but this is not what you want.

Maybe you could try to solve your problem in a Uranian way? Maybe give your wife a "hall pass" or make your family life more liberal and experimental without needing to separate?

Please keep us posted.

aquarius7000

Hi,

What God has in mind for us cannot be fought against. Pray to Him through meditation, or whichever technique you are used to. He always helps to get through the toughest of times- that much you can trust. Also, when things are rough in some areas of life, it is best to focus, as much as you can, on areas(s) of life that are positive (that brings in alot of positive energy). For instance, for the OP'er, the children or maybe parents/friends. Make them your focus, and associate with them as much as both you and they can. That will give both sides strength and comfort.

God bless
:)AQ7

taurus21

Uranus conjunct my IC many years ago before I knew anything about transits and houses. It wasn't a pleasant experience. There was no stability in my home life. I felt so depressed. My school grades dropped and I just felt like my life was falling apart before my eyes. I moved countless times...there were always a reason to move...problems with family members, bugs, rent hiked up... I felt this in my 10th house also! I couldn't find a well paying job to keep up with my monthly bills and was living pay check to pay check.

If it wasn't for a friend I would have been homeless last year. This could be due to Neptune conjuncting my IC and uranus leaving my 4th house. Idk.

But I believe Pluto also played a role in the lack of stability that I experienced. Pluto was transiting my 2nd house which wrecked havoc on my finances.

I hope you find peace! Good luck!

Last edited: