where will this relationship go?

i met this boy a month ago, we've been casually keeping in touch nothing significant. randomly 2 weeks ago he visited LA and he so happened to know my friends, so we randomly saw eachother at the same party, we kissed a few times, he complimented me, i did too, he went back to Colorado, and we're still keeping in casual contact, but i'm curious with what this could lead into? does he miss me? where can this go? i'm not looking for a serious relationship but i do find him quite attractive and i wouldn't mind getting to know him better

link to chart pls click or copy/paste: https://imgur.com/gallery/TmXi0ZP

IleneK

Premium Member
There is currently not much connection between you with no aspect happening with your significators, Venus and Mars. And not much feeling wise, with the signs of your significators in mutual adverse reception.

Each of your sig does change signs soon, and then you will like each other more. But at the same time your significators will be in the sign of their detriment, so there may be less glue between you because of that.

I don't see this relationship really taking off.

ElenaJ

No aspects between the significators, the relationship won't be going anywhere, it will just fizzle away, and with Uranus on the ascendent you might be the one to break away.