Solar return chart of 8th house stellium:/

J123456789le

My solar return chart has stellium of 8th chart including sun true node jupi etc with 5 planets and im scared of it. Cabuk you explain for me? But i dont know how to add chart

There is nothing to be afraid of with a stelium in H 8 or any house. All it means is that there will be greater concentration of energy & events concerned with the house in quesion.

Look at the meaning of H 8. :scorpio:. which is ruled by powerful :pluto::tongue:

They call it the house of sex, death & taxes. But please don't think it's about your own physical death. It could be about the 'death' of a relationship, an inheritance due to a death which benefits you greatly, a bank loan could be approved, credit cards & credit comes to you easily. You may decide to write your own will (which everyone should do no matter their age).

Greater intensity, easier time to achieve your goals.

It will be good.

:smile::smile::smile:

You can put in your dob, location & I can post the chart if you like.

My solar return chart has stellium of 8th chart including sun true node jupi etc with 5 planets and im scared of it. Cabuk you explain for me? But i dont know how to add chart

J123456789le

Actually this is the most scaring part of it. İf somebody would die 😖 thats why im really wondered what will i see within my solar return chart?