Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-21-2021, 09:26 AM

Ascendant sign and ruler of the ascendant

I think itís very important to consider those two things. I think they represent the native but more so in regards to their initial life circumstances and where they come from. I havenít been able to see correlation with physical appearance and the rising sign, though. Any ideas?

Maybe Iím projecting but Iím a Cancer rising with Moon in the 4th in Libra and I definitely see myself as a very moon-like person, especially in my childhood. Iíd say Iím aloof, sociable yet distant, full of thought - and, in other regards, constantly reminiscing about the past; very aware of my child-self within me and I have a good long term memory. Iíd say that this keen sense of awareness about my own emotional states and what ďfeelsĒ like me has given me a very real sense of self. I constantly feel distant from others and like Iím a foreigner everywhere I go.

On a physical side, I have always been a late bloomer. Like really so. To the point where I looked like I was 11 when I was 16. That exaggerated yes. Could that be because my Saturn is in a mutual reception by exaltation with my Moon or something? I look a lot like my dad.

Last edited by obsidianmineral; 07-21-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Tags
ascendant, ruler, sign