Why are Leo men compatible with Aries women but not Sag women?

leomoon

I do however have to call out the undeveloped Sags, especially women. Chrissy Tiegen is a great example of all of this. The holier than thou attitude but very unhinged to where she cyber bullies people. I think given the downfall of the sign in Mercury, Sags are not good communicators and often come off as unhinged to most people.

Sagittarius is almost considered the sign of "foot in mouth disease", and the quickness of Sag is well known. My mother was one, and I once asked her best friend who was a Taurean Sun - "how is it you never get angry when my mother tells you off" Her answer said it all: "Because he is a very good soul and has a good heart".

She knew her well, as she looked past the personality differences we all have.

I have Venus in Sag so I should know a little about "foot in mouth" disease.

She apologized over and over and sometimes, once we speak out of turn even apologies don't seem to register with others.

Reminds me of Jesus warning,"forgive X innumerable times" when someone asked him, "how many times should we forgive". ....
Those who ask forgiveness are more evolved then those who deny it to the person asking.

“I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times” (Matthew 18:22).

Chris Tiegen (on Twitter) and elsewhere at least had it in her to do this. Sometimes I think people just judge on very shallow things, like the personality of a soul. That is NOT the soul, simply the time and place the soul arrived this time around.

Last edited: