Betrayal, red flag ignored at first.

Emeraldstar99

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here. I have still pluto, saturn, jupiter, mars in my 7 house now, so you can imagine how the relationships are messed up.

This guy is a liar, deceptive person. He was quickly interested with me but i was not very interested at first. But i let him try. Unfortunately, he made a persona that i was mesmerized with, like he had my dream man personality. He would be very patient and romantic in the Beginning, always respecting my space and also giving me nice compliments and chocolates...

I was thinking all was a game in the beginning because of his lack of consideration.. sometimes we would disappear in saturdays, inviting me only on sundays or mondays... Then I asked him if he was with someone, he told me the last relationship was months ago. haha.. sure. I should have gone but i kept going.. he would show his vulnerable side fast, I also had crazy telepathic links with him, but I was retreating more saturn like way(not talking much, least body contact possible). I felt I could trust him as a friend, but as a lover despite of he being COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE of me, he also seemed non commital.. but as I said, I was not looking for anything.. One thing for sure, he would respect my boundaries, but he was lacking consideration with appointments and communication(he would be very attentive one time and the other less attention).
But also could be very attentive. He wanted to get me to get awya by writing a big text of why we shouldnt keep going, i see it and said "it kinda hurts but you are right"
then he answers me(it was late night) he regrets, i gave him no answer. Next day he tries all ways to reconcile... and i gave him a chance and he asked me to be his gf, i was very reluctant.

Anyway guys, i know i have venus in scorpio square neptune, so I get very suspicious when I see 1 little thing out of path. But this time all my " paranoia" WAS ****EN RIGHT. He had a side hoe, the missing piece of this all.. What an ***... I can't say if he was evil, bc i felt he was trying to push the brakes on sometimes.. we were close to have sex, he was horny and all, but he sorta seems me as an innocent girl who doesn't deserve this... He said wanted to teach me to be more clever in situations and I liked it yeah. But once again the empty promise.
He also has a small dick(mars opposite saturn does shows up very proeminently in this physical, tastes and personality) and having chiron in scorpio, then deep insecurities with sex.. and my venus would sooth it (honestly i did nothing to sooth it, i actully was very inconsiderate of him)

Now that I know the missing piece, everything became easier to understand.

But interesting is that
we have positive venus chiron(one being my scorpio venus
conjunct his chiron EXACT)
His mercury in aqua conjunct my neptune EXACT***
My sag moon conjunct his pluto by 1 degree applying***
My aqua mars conjunct his venus by 1 degree
moon trine moon
His jupiter mercury conjunct my SN in aqua closely.
HIS NESSUS CONJUNCT MY SUN EXACT
His venus sextile my pluto EXACT

P.S The side hoe Venus conjunct his Lililth by 3 applying
I am telling ya...

What do you guys think?

this is mine (i am a sag) with him... his birth tiem is not certain, its from memory

vDFR5jt

https://ibb.co/vDFR5jt

Last edited: