Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 05-30-2009, 10:23 PM
scorpio1

Re: The Black Moon Lilith and Juno of Marriage

Found it. Lol, sorry. There was some script missing.

Unread 02-18-2010, 01:18 AM

I've been studying Lilith alot lately, my progressed Sun is conjunct progressed Lilith. I'm with a guy, his Leo Venus opposite my Aqua Lilith. His Pisces Lilith conjunct my Pisces Juno. His Leo Juno opposite my Aqua Venus. I dont know where I am in this relationship! Its very odd. I dont get the Juno/Lilith conjunction. His Lilith in that case, so my Juno, my idea of marriage,(pisces?) is combined with his ideal woman. Strange because he isn't at all spiritual, not the same way as me.

His Leo Venus opposite my Aqua Lilith, maybe this makes me appear very attractive to him, he was certainly very attractive to me when I first set eyes on him. So trying to figure that one out, to his Venusian eyes, the way he loves, he sees opposite to him, me, an Aquarian Lilith tempting him..

His Juno, his idea of marriage partner and committment, in Leo he likes a showy wife, is opposing my Aqua Venus, I love everyone equally. :P It could be very attractive in the opposites attract, but frustrating as I'm the opposite of what he is looking for in a wife. On the other hand, my Juno in Pisces, I would be a Piscean wife, perhaps sacrificing, kind, compassionate, going to the pub... and that matches his ideal woman.

Well that explains my confusion about this guy. Hmm I'm going to a mountain to meditate!

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 11-19-2011, 10:02 PM

I have conjunction of Lilith and Juno in my natal chart in Scorpio.
But i'm interested, what means when woman's Lilith is in conjunction with men's Pluto in place of exaltation of Pluto (3rd degree Scorpio), Juno also in conjunction with Pluto? Pluto is in same time dispositor of his Sun. And then his Juno trine her Moon and Venus. His Lilith trine her Sun, and square her Jupiter. Btw, they also have conjunction of Mars and Venus if it means something.
Unread 11-20-2011, 01:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse

my lilith in scorpio on his moon in scorpio in the eighth?? can someone tell me what this means

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 01-27-2013, 05:07 PM

Question Re: The Black Moon Lilith and Juno of Marriage

Ok what about if his lilith and juno both fall under scorpio even worse 12 h. I really do know how to pick em, eh lol

Intensity check
Power and destruction double check
Jelousy manipulation triple check
Unread 02-23-2013, 07:54 PM

I've recently discovered a Pallas/Juno conjunction in a significant synastry chart I've been studying. My Juno, his Pallas (both in Capricorn).

Does anyone know the effects of this aspect in synastry?
Unread 09-10-2017, 02:34 AM

My Lilith conjunct Mercury in Cancer is conjunct my ex Bf's Moon.
My Juno conjuncts his Lilith
His Mercury conjunct Juno conjuncts my Mars .
I wonder what this means. Thank you!
Unread 02-25-2020, 10:56 AM

following.
Unread 01-06-2021, 12:41 AM

I ended up on this forum when i searched Lilith conjunct Juno in the natal chart. This is the placement of my loved one in Scorpio 5th house. I am a Scorpio enery Leo Sun woman with my Juno in Gemini 7th house opposing his Juno(in each other's 12th house which indicates past life marriage.) Our Liliths are squaring each others, mine in Aquarius. Loads of other aspects as well. What do you guys think? Square and opposition...:gemi niimg:

Tags
black, juno, lilith, marriage, moon