Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 10-04-2013, 05:34 AM

Re: Venus in Sagittarius and Cheating

I have Venus in Sag as part of a Stellium in Sag all in my 1st house. My Sun is in Scorpio. We definitely have a lust for life and experiencing all that we can. And we don't like being tied down. It doesn't mean we're primed to cheat more than any other sign it just means we need space to do our thing and our partner needs to let us do our own thing. Otherwise that desire to break free can lead to us giving into temptation. Just my .02.

Unread 10-15-2018, 11:31 AM

Let's give a clear picture about Venus in Sag. I'm a Venus in Cancer in birth chart but after marriage the sag point in 1st house. Simply put, I am seeking for a love filled practical relationship due to Saturn mercury aspecting my Venus from Gemini. And there has been only once I really cheated partly because of freedom blockage as well as emotional lacking. I have two strong reasons although the man I'm with is caring (fatherly) but just like a child grows up and wants to live like a happy couple same way a parent type spouse is not recommended for sag venus. We tend to use one relationship for finances in such case and make another for love filling. Pretty much its not by choice at least in my case. I'm a loyal person in terms of not physically cheating however, being aware of bodily limitations ii do have the tendency to want to enjoy the part of life I'm missing thoroughly. Mind u; the man I am currently interested in has sag Venus in 12th. Such men are only interested in love for fun while their real ambition is eventually settling down with a Venus in Capricorn type. Be careful who you date sag Venus, especially if u are seeking true relationship
Unread 01-26-2020, 01:37 PM
Account Closed

Re: Venus in Sagittarius and Cheating

My natal chart has Venus in sag and Iíve always been faithful. Unlucky Iím love as I always meet arseholes but regardless Iím a very loyal person. Too loyal sometimes
Unread 01-26-2020, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Oh my God... This subject again!
I was 4 years loosing my time with a Cappi with Sag-Venus. They area headache, most if you have Venus in Earth or Water. I have dated other men who also have this Venus because I have Sagittarius rising, and I outwardly look like a lighthearted lover, while Im not that much I have Scorpio Venus and I go for the intense.

Unless his Moon is in Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus, or Cancer, their freedom hunger can be "somewhat" inhibited. But in general, this guys have a hard time committing to one woman or spending much time with her because they are always seeing the grass greener elsewhere. Then when you dump them because they don't spend enough time with you, they come to hunt you again. They are the inventors of on and off relationships.

Sagittarius is a centaurus, half man who is a hunter with arch and arrow a half a savage horse... Imagine that mixture: Its freedom in all the extensions.

Sagittarius is an innate hunter, they look for difficult for pray, (So not being always available could work to conquer this man heart) The negative thing is that once they catch the pray... they'll go hunting a new one.

They like women whose physical look different from the country they are, they are attracted to a different accent from the place they are, also they love foreign women, they can handle extremely well the long distance relationship.

Don't expect too much emotional displays from a guy who has this Venus sign. They want someone who is light hearted, who can handle heavy jokes, someone who will not claim if he disappears or stop calling for 5 days, someone who makes sports, who has an active life. Imagine this: they look for someone quite the opposite as a Venus in Taurus or Cancer man looks for, who is a more passive woman who act more bulk.

Faithful or not?
The fact is that any man can be unfaithful if they are not happy with the woman they have! Men are men...
Perhaps Venus in Sagittarius can cheat accidentally because they are somewhat naive, but the fact is that Sagittarius is a sign who is known for its honesty... So when he is not into you, he'll tell you, or show it to you. Not like Venus in Gemini who can perfectly handle a double life secretly, and knowing that he is lying, Eeek!

Hope this helped you. I tell you this from pure experience.
This describes very well on those that I know.

Tags
cheating, sagittarius, venus