Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-20-2021, 08:20 AM

Sexual Assault Aspects?

Just to start off, I have been touched my a family member when I was a child. I am wondering if there are any aspects that suggest if sexual assault/rape could happen in my future. All responses are appreciated. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal_wheel.jpg (53.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png natal_aspect_grid.png (54.3 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by insightlo; 02-20-2021 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Added natal grid
Unread 02-20-2021, 06:27 PM

Re: Sexual Assault Aspects?

I am very sorry to hear this, I hope you reported the person who touched you...it's never too late to make a police report & get in touch with a rape centre.

Sexual assults often involve Pluto (dominate)....but there are plenty of other factors too. With that Mars/Neptune H1, extreme sensitivity but ability to be deceived (even physically). Use the beautiful energy for art, music, inspiration & don't allow anyone to trick you. Trust your instincts.

The chart is difficult to read without a grid table showing me the aspects but Saturn conjunct Lilith could be an indicator of abuse.

Take care, love yourself & don't stay silent when anyone touches you or assaults you in any way. They often seek out their Pluto 'prey' to the vulnerable or who are powerless at that moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insightlo View Post
Just to start off, I have been touched my a family member when I was a child. I am wondering if there are any aspects that suggest if sexual assault/rape could happen in my future. All responses are appreciated. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
insightlo (02-20-2021)
Unread 02-20-2021, 06:49 PM

Thank you for responding, I edited the original and added my grid. Greatly appreiciated.
Unread 02-20-2021, 10:23 PM

Sun/Venus square Saturn COULD indicate sexual abuse ....in general, watch out for older men, more so for those who appear 'conservative with good values'.

Since 1 in 3 females are sexually assaulted & 1 in 4 males are....there probbly would be a 'pattern' that is shown in the chart. Always look at Pluto....aspects to Venus. 4th, 8th house. I'm sure there are articles you can google to explore the subject more.

All the best.

Quote:
Thank you for responding, I edited the original and added my grid. Greatly appreiciated.
insightlo (02-20-2021)
Unread 02-20-2021, 10:28 PM

You are obviously very attractive with Sun-Venus & I like the Sun-Pluto soft aspect. Shows great insight into how to avoid any abuse in the future. Strong character.
insightlo (02-20-2021)
Unread 02-21-2021, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Sun/Venus square Saturn COULD indicate sexual abuse ....in general, watch out for older men, more so for those who appear 'conservative with good values'.

Since 1 in 3 females are sexually assaulted & 1 in 4 males are....there probbly would be a 'pattern' that is shown in the chart. Always look at Pluto....aspects to Venus. 4th, 8th house. I'm sure there are articles you can google to explore the subject more.

All the best.
I'm still kinda new to astrology and some terms confuse me. Can you explain what I'm looking for in regards to Pluto aspects to Venus and where to look in my chart?
Unread 02-21-2021, 07:51 AM

Something like Venus square Pluto...Pluto in 4th House....could indicate possible victim of sexual assault...as well as Sun-Pluto Square or Opposition.
Now, not everyone with these aspects will be a victim of sexual assault but likely to experience abuse of some kind from a person in a position of power.

You don't have Any of those aspects, in fact you have a nice aspect with Sun-Pluto which indicates a person capable of transforming their life in a very positive, profound way.

Hope that helps. If you look at the grid table, you can see the aspects clearly.

Quote:
I'm still kinda new to astrology and some terms confuse me. Can you explain what I'm looking for in regards to Pluto aspects to Venus and where to look in my chart?
insightlo (02-21-2021)

Tags
aspects, assault, sexual