Why I don't have love in my life?

deepminde

Why don't I have love in my life?

Hello,

I don't understand what is wrong with me. Why I don't have a boyfriend? Why nobody likes me? Is it my fault? But there is lots of worse people than me and they have a someone special...

I feel lonely sometimes and I don't think I ever find love.

What do you think?

Attachments

• beeee.jpg
    beeee.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 55
  • beee2.jpg
    beee2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

sibylline

Go out and date people.

I think she wants an astrologically based answer.

Lol. AppLeo is on the right track though...

@OP, how much do you put yourself out there as far as meeting people? You have a pretty inwardly drawn, cautious chart, ruler of 7th is in the 12th, Venus in 12th, Mars in 7th is retrograde. Scorpio/Virgo mix isn't the most outgoing, even with Sag Rising. It is not rare for the 12th hse Venus to feel disenchanted with love and feel that love passes them by, but what steps have you taken?

wan

@OP, how much do you put yourself out there as far as meeting people? You have a pretty inwardly drawn, cautious chart, ruler of 7th is in the 12th, Venus in 12th, Mars in 7th is retrograde. Scorpio/Virgo mix isn't the most outgoing, even with Sag Rising. It is not rare for the 12th hse Venus to feel disenchanted with love and feel that love passes them by, but what steps have you taken?

I feel that I can always learn lots from your posts, Sibyl.

Could you tell me what "put yourself out there" means? English isn't my first language. Thanks.

sibylline

I feel that I can always learn lots from your posts, Sibyl.

Could you tell me what "put yourself out there" means? English isn't my first language. Thanks.

Get off the computer and/or out of your house more often. You can't meet anyone at home in front of your computer (unless you're doing online dating, which comes with its own pros and cons). Go to events, the park, the store, even. Involve yourself in activities where you'll come in contact with new people. Seem interested, be interested. The bulk of my relationships started with a "hey" or "hi", or having a mutual friend; nothing complex. A lot of this advice applies to you also, since you've got the Pisce ASC with Saturn opposing it in the 7th.

graay ghost

Get off the computer and/or out of your house more often. You can't meet anyone at home in front of your computer (unless you're doing online dating, which comes with its own pros and cons). Go to events, the park, the store, even. Involve yourself in activities where you'll come in contact with new people. Seem interested, be interested. The bulk of my relationships started with a "hey" or "hi", or having a mutual friend; nothing complex. A lot of this advice applies to you also, since you've got the Pisce ASC with Saturn opposing it in the 7th.

I would recommend against trying to meet people at "the park" or "the store" unless you come from a very particular type of culture. You're going to have more luck at some kind of social group/event or religious function.

sibylline

I would recommend against trying to meet people at "the park" or "the store" unless you come from a very particular type of culture. You're going to have more luck at some kind of social group/event or religious function.

...How did I know you were going to come in here and add what was "wrong" with previous comments? For a person with an admittedly lacking social life, you can sure advise. :whistling:

There are all kinds of interesting types, not in a good way, at religious functions but yes, assuming it is day and the OP is from a place that is reasonably safe. The crux of the post was: out of the house, and the OP can extrapolate from there to their particular situation.

graay ghost

...How did I know you were going to come in here and add what was "wrong" with previous comments? For a person with an admittedly lacking social life, you can sure advise. :whistling:

There are all kinds of interesting types, not in a good way, at religious functions but yes, assuming it is day and the OP is from a place that is reasonably safe. The crux of the post was: out of the house, and the OP can extrapolate from there to their particular situation.

I may not have a social life but I get out of the house plenty. I'm proof that merely getting out of the house does work at all.

There are certain cultures where meeting someone at some place and inviting them to do something more is culturally acceptable but I do not think it is so much in many places in the West despite what movies want you to believe. People generally have to be "primed" to socialize more intimately, and usually the most intimate people are going to get in some random place that people do to accomplish something (like a store) is polite conversation and maybe a business card. If you go to a dog park with your dog and talk to people on the benches watching their dogs you may be able to get somewhere but if you go to a park with a bicycle with the intent to talk to other bikers, it's unlikely. :pouty: Social interaction and etiquette can be difficult.
Save
Save

katydid

I may not have a social life but I get out of the house plenty. I'm proof that merely getting out of the house does work at all.

There are certain cultures where meeting someone at some place and inviting them to do something more is culturally acceptable but I do not think it is so much in many places in the West despite what movies want you to believe. People generally have to be "primed" to socialize more intimately, and usually the most intimate people are going to get in some random place that people do to accomplish something (like a store) is polite conversation and maybe a business card. If you go to a dog park with your dog and talk to people on the benches watching their dogs you may be able to get somewhere but if you go to a park with a bicycle with the intent to talk to other bikers, it's unlikely. :pouty: Social interaction and etiquette can be difficult.
Save
Save

Right, EXCEPT that what Sibylline is describing is all kind of 3rd house, 5th house kinds of situations, which can slowly lead into 7th and 8 th house situations.

For example, making it a habit to walk to your local market routinely, or riding your bike to the nearby park, or have coffee with your laptop at the local shop, is a way to become acquainted with your neighbors, peers, shopkeepers, etc etc.

And when someone sees you reading a book by their favorite author, or looking at a chart on your tablet, they may say hello, and soon, a casual acquaintance is born. And it is these kinds of casual friendships that can grow into solid ones, or trigger meetings with their local friends.

My friend met her boyfriend by running into each other at Whole Foods over a month or two. They both shopped every Saturday morning and kept seeing each other there and began to joke about it. :whistling:

deepminde

That's true I don't meet a lot of new people. It seems unsafe. Maybe they are psychos or something like that. :DD I' m very suspicious of people. I have social anxiety too, but it not severe, I can go out, talk to people and etc. And I have not the best personality traits so feel like I have to impress people and be someone I'm not. And wearing "a mask" feels really exhausting.

There is a guy, who I think is interested in me, but he reminds of me of myself. :D He don't go out much and I don't think he has much friends, which is OK, but I want a person, who would make me feel alive.
He also doesn't swim and travel (not even has been abroad), which is a big minus because in life I don't have many things I like but f**k I enjoy swimming, it so relaxing and I would like to travel more than I do now...

WeirdLibra

Lol. Im a single libra too. I think our expectations and dream partners doesnt exist in real life. I spoke for myself idk if its true for u :biggrin:

graay ghost

Right, EXCEPT that what Sibylline is describing is all kind of 3rd house, 5th house kinds of situations, which can slowly lead into 7th and 8 th house situations.

For example, making it a habit to walk to your local market routinely, or riding your bike to the nearby park, or have coffee with your laptop at the local shop, is a way to become acquainted with your neighbors, peers, shopkeepers, etc etc.

And when someone sees you reading a book by their favorite author, or looking at a chart on your tablet, they may say hello, and soon, a casual acquaintance is born. And it is these kinds of casual friendships that can grow into solid ones, or trigger meetings with their local friends.

I am just saying that I do exactly those things all the time for years and years and no one has ever spontaneously spoken to me like you describe. Not even once.

I don't know if I'm just really ugly or frightening or I live in a culture where people do not do these things as opposed to every other person in existence but I'm just saying that if the OP does this for years and years like I have expecting it to work like you describe and it doesn't they're going to get even more discouraged from love than they already are.

EDIT: I apparently live in one of the "most unfriendly cities in the world," which makes sense as I've gotten more street harassment (in the form of people shouting or throwing things at me from cars) than spontaneously friendly conversation. You may be lucky and live somewhere where people do talk to you. However you may not and live in the same type of place I do. Like I've said, it's very culture-dependent.

Last edited:

Laineydreamer21

Wow wan was only asking what the phrase meant, it's not her/his fault that Sybil elaborated! In my humble opinion you scorpios can be pretty tricky! 😊

Ps; since most of you on here seem to be from America I feel I must point out that here in Ireland what I said there is a joke, to diffuse the tension in the thread. It's how we do it here.. 😊 I think you should go out and do something you really enjoy and that way when/if you bump into someone there you already have done things in common ! 😊 good luck!

deepminde

Ps; since most of you on here seem to be from America I feel I must point out that here in Ireland what I said there is a joke, to diffuse the tension in the thread. It's how we do it here.. �� I think you should go out and do something you really enjoy and that way when/if you bump into someone there you already have done things in common ! �� good luck!

I'm from Europe and English is not my mother tongue as well as wan's.

Of course I know I should go out and meet new people, it's simple as that, but I didn't ask psychological/sociological point of view.

And no tension here, well, not from my side... I just wanted astrological discussion :crying:

Laineydreamer21

I'm from Europe and English is not my mother tongue as well as wan's.

Of course I know I should go out and meet new people, it's simple as that, but I didn't ask psychological/sociological point of view.

And no tension here, well, not from my side... I just wanted astrological discussion :crying:

Oops sorry! Hope you get some answers 😊

katydid

I think you will meet a good partner someday. Your Mars, co-ruler of that Scorpio conjunction, sits in the 7th, sextiling the fiery Jupiter in Leo in the 8th. So there is activity and energy present in the 7th and 8th houses and it all leads back to the 12th house.

So it seems that the answer lies within your own subconscious and your own deep inner beliefs. If you have inner doubts, deep core beliefs that you are unloveable, or undeserving, then those persistent nagging doubts will keep blocking the Mars and Jupiter activity.

I would work hard on white light magical, inspirational techniques to clear out that negativity. Affirmations, white candles, prayers, gems, lucid dreaming, dream catchers, etc, to help reprogram one’s inner belief system.

Your Venus is at the midpoint of your Moon/Saturn trine. So maybe something that your parents/family taught you, indoctrinated you, in a difficult way? Maybe you have an inner fear that you are a burden, not a joy? Maybe they transmitted the false notion to you that caring for you was difficult and perhaps you were the one that had to do all of the work?

Last edited: