Capt. Ben Bernanke pilots US onto rocks?

universal

Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the US Federal Reserve, was born Dec. 13/53, time not known. His natal chart sports an almost exact opposition between the Sun, around 21 degrees Sag, and Jupiter, around 21 degrees Gemini.
This guy has his trigger on a gun that could affect the world economy big-time. I am wondering if a slew of upcoming upsetting aspects for Mr. B. are indicative of the US financial situation finally really cracking up.
Transiting Uranus will be square his already challenged Sun and Jupiter from around April to September. The first week of May looks especially rough, with the above occurring, along with transiting Neptune opposing his Pluto, Mars square Mars, Mercury opposing Mercury, Jupiter opposing Uranus. ("Double whammy" on that last, t. Jupiter opp Uranus & t. Uranus square Jupiter)
If memory serves, the Fed has a meeting the last week of April, where they're going to decide on rates again. Right now, words like meltdown, implosion, crunch, are being thrown around in the financial press. My astrological references say Uranus square Sun means corporate business affairs are a source of difficulty and that his life could be disrupted by economic forces beyond his control. Lois Rodden says Uranus always throws us a curve and brings us something unpredictable. As for his Jupiter being impacted, she says "Someone's crazy, big ideas could be costly in business, financial,...affairs" and that sudden losses need to be guarded against.
My speculation is that what he thought he'd contained by making all these moves, blows up around this time. We'll find out after the April showers...

Derestanne

Thanks Universal,

I'm not surprised that it takes someone in Canada to offer us a reality check on the US Economy. The denial is running very deep right now down here in the States. The news media, like CNBC / MSNBC Financial are looking for ANYTHING to try and hoodwink Consumers and Investors into thinking that economic turnaround in the US is imminent. Go out and spend, Spend, SPEND! - there's nothing to be concerned about! Shop till you drop!

The reality is that many American Household Budgets are at the breaking point, with overdue payments and too little income to float another 30 days by making even minimum payments. Many households have maxed several credit cards. Either the Wife or the Husband is out of work or may be very soon. The news media is promising Americans that fuel will be $4.00 a gallon by midyear. This will contribute nothing to the stability of society.

The operations of the Fed and the Treasury is serving to do damage control for the Major Banks and Financial Institutions and then to stick the tab to everyone else. The crying dire need for the Taxpayers and the Public is a massive bailout in the form of "DEBT FORGIVENESS" of Credit Cards, Overdraft Protection Accounts and all interest on all mortgages retroactive to the time that the Housing and Mortgage Crisis Began. As we all know, **** Will Freeze before any such Debt Forgiveness measures will be so much as discussed in public. In this Country, it is absolute Treason to even think about such a thing!

On a very short term lighter note, Ray Merriman is upbeat right now, with Venus in Pisces. See: http://www.mmacycles.com/

But heaven help us all when Venus enters Aries! You will hear ****** screaming for the "fire axe" to chop, chop, chop! And what will be chopped is more jobs, more salaries, more health care, more environmental protection resulting in more evictions, more poverty, more illness and death and more global warming.

Ben Bernanke has indeed got his work cut out. But he is being manipulated by corporate interests who see this is as "their time" when they can have all the cake they want. The masses, after all are just "stupid cattle" and "useless consumers" who have no clue as to what is really happening. Ben Bernanke's moves to slash prime rates is extremely dangerous: The FED is increasingly beholden to Investors, rather than the other way around. If the Investors don't get the rates they expect, the markets continue to sink deeper and Bernanke must again throw yet another bone to the "wolves". The Jupiter / Pluto Conjunction in Capricorn of January 25th sent a clear message: Corrupt Absolute Power thinking it can play god with the world economy.

universal

I would like to thank you Derestanne for giving a wide-ranging perspective on the economic challenges faced by the American people and hence their economic chief, Ben Bernanke. Your description of this unsavoury stew that is brewing in the US puts Bernanke's upcoming upsetting aspects into context. And what a great link you've posted - can't wait to get into that analysis!

Nation's economic mess + its economic leader's chart's transits a mess = ?
I'm staying tuned - this is better than As The World Turns.

Last edited:

universal

Since I posted in March about Ben Bernanke's challenging transits, the economic situation has deteriorated. I heard a report that Bernanke did confide to some source in April that he had "lost control" of things.

What he's gone thru so far is a walk in the park compared to the hornet's nest he'll find himself in in mid-December. In the words of that movie,
"Houston...Ben Bernanke has a PROBLEM".

I am targeting Thursday Dec. 11 and Friday Dec. 12 for things to blow up for our fearless Fed head. I don't know how he can professionally survive. He's in for a huge slam.

I've jotted down 18 rough transits, with the help of Sakoian and Acker, affecting Mr. Bernanke on those days. (I assumed a noon birthtime for his Dec. 13/53 Augusta GA birthday).

A lot of these transits are dynamite in nature and are aimed at some heavily afflicted natal planets, such as Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune.

I zeroed in on Dec. 11th and 12th because the Moon will be in Gemini, providing strong headwinds, as it opposes his Sag. Sun and squares his natal Moon. Also, Mars will be conjunct his Sun, indicating that decisive actions of some kind are going to happen then & that danger can result from rash impulsive action, anger, impatience.

On these 2 days, Sun will conjunct Sun and because of an affliction, pride and egotism thrive. Might be a birthday he'll not want to remember on the Sat. Sun square moon shows emotional upset and frustration, Sun opposite Jupiter (also repeated in natal chart) shows financial extravagance,over-expansion causing loss and later embarrassment.

Moon square moon is unfavourable for business and makes him moody and subject to inertia. Venus square Saturn shows he's in for financial problems and disappointments, public relations and legal problems, selfishness in business, loss, difficulties.

There is a double whammy. Mars is opposite natal Jupiter, while transiting Jupiter is square a natally afflicted Mars. If I could write this in neon letters, it would say, "Trouble With Foreigners". Does some nation pull the plug on the dollar or otherwise sock it to the United States Fed? I don't have the birth chart of the US Federal Reserve in front of me, but I know that transiting Pluto is conjunct the Fed's natal Sun and opposite its natal Pluto at this time, and on Fri. Dec. 11, transiting Mercury AND Pluto oppose that stressed Pluto. Back to the Jupiter/Mars mess Bernanke finds himself in, there's evidence of empty promises, overexpansion in business, difficulties with institutions, corporate business problems (The Fed is a private company). He takes too much for granted, misdirects his energy, and could be unethical in business.

Jupiter is also square natal, afflicted Neptune, denoting that he has impractical emotional idealism, is escapist, and brings about his self-undoing thru unwise expansion.

Here come the heavies. You know that Saturn/Uranus opposition the economic astrologers are citing as a problem? That pattern fits like a glove into the birth chart of BB. On Dec. 11, 12, Saturn squares his Sun, bringing burdensome professional responsibilities, hard unsympathetic attitudes, emotional frustration. It's a period of test and trial for him, depression, and difficulties with government agencies. It's a poor time to seek favour from those in authority. Saturn also squares his Jupiter - sustained period of business and professional difficulty, loss of reputation, no support from authorities. He has to deal with a moral crisis and may compromise his principles for the sake of expediency. Saturn also probably opposes his natal Moon, imparting a lack of self-confidence and depression that has a paralyzing effect on him. More problems with government business, public relations, politics. (Saturn forms a 'cosmic cross' with BB's Sun, Moon, Jupiter.)

I'm not done. Uranus is square his Sun and Jupiter. Circumstances of his life are disrupted by forces beyond his control. Or he may destroy or abandon that which he's built up through some foolish act. There's unexpected problems, a lack of common sense, taking too much for granted, and more problems with foreigners. There's a change of fortune.

Uranus may be conjunct Natal Moon, again disrupting his daily routine. Neptune is inconjunct natal Uranus.

If this guy was the pilot of a plane I was booked on, and I knew this, I'd be gettting the h*** off that plane. Since he is the pilot of the Federal Reserve, I am getting the h*** out of the stuff he's in charge of - those Federal Reserve Notes, also known as US Dollars.

Update: I just got finished editing this for the 14th time and headed to a favourite alternative website, jsmineset.com. Their story of the day, Sat. Oct. 25, was about a hot shot who's been right about the financial crisis so far and will go nowhere near US dollars, even saying there's a good chance of a US currency crisis. I think him and me are both right. - U.

Last edited:

!4C

This was an amusing read from the past.

Currently, he has transiting neptune square mercury.

1) He is very much conscious the Federal Reserve is implementing a stealth tax on the public to prop up the system and probably has no idea what the dangers and consequences may be. The neptune square indicating his struggle to use deception and illusions to hide the true nature of their clandestine activities.

and/or

2)He has completely lost touch with reality. Since he doesn't have a natal sun-mercury aspect, he probably won't be conscious of neptune messing with his head.

Either way, it is frightening to see so many people have blind faith in a man that is probably deceptive or mentally deranged. A few times he has shown his hand by acting nervous when ditching certain questions. Somehow the public looks past this. His leadership charisma reminds me of Hitler (minus the public rants). He seems he have every one under some spell.