Drs are stumped. Seizures and mini stroke!

Jaded

Premium Member
Hello, anyone that could shed some light I'd very much appreciate it!!!! I'm a military spouse and stay at home mommy. My symptoms started April 9th 9am 2014.

I had my first seizure. I spent 3 days in the hospital here in fort lee va. I since have been on many medications, been through test after test and my symptoms have been changing. Severe weight loss, cold sweats, stroke, bruising, lumps, tiredness. At first they kept telling me it was all from the meds.

So I without telling the Drs cold turkey went off them (I was fed up with them). Low and behold the symptoms remained and worsened. I went back and the Drs told me it was the meds, until I popped up and said..... Ummm I'm not taking them. Now they are really stumped. They cannot find the cause.

They have not yet don't a full body MRI which is the next corse of action. Blood work has came back somewhat abnormal but as to what they confuse me. They contradict themselves. Army Drs are known for saying push on..... Well I have three kids and am not enlisted I am the spouse.

I am terrified. My grandmother died of an Anurism at 43 and I have family who have had cancer and so on. Any help is appreciated.

I wasn't sure what chart was needed progressed or Natal so here is my info.
12/17/89
6:58am
Springfield,IL

Thank You
-Jade

Last edited:

Marinka

Provide a natal with both progressions and transits.

Also, provide the blood results along with dates of seizures/strokes.

Jaded

Premium Member
image.jpg

Thank you.

Jaded

Premium Member

Blood results said something to do with anti nucular or something, but then when they did it again they didn't.
April 9 2014 9am, three days in hospital
June 28th 2015 8am stroke spent night in hospital
Appointments for bruising and all symptoms are once a month every month from April 2014 to July current this year. I see a neurologist. Here in va.
Many are at night while in my sleep.
Blood test I am looking for now! Thanks again.

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
Blood results said something to do with anti nucular or something, but then when they did it again they didn't.
April 9 2014 9am, three days in hospital
June 28th 2015 8am stroke spent night in hospital
Appointments for bruising and all symptoms are once a month every month from April 2014 to July current this year. I see a neurologist. Here in va.
Many are at night while in my sleep.
Blood test I am looking for now! Thanks again.

(Many at night)
Meaning my seizures.
My husband is getting compassion reassigned back here to the states because of them. He was stationed to Korea January 11 this year. He was sent home June 30 emergency for my stroke. He is back there now and is soon to return. Or at least they are telling him.

Also I was diagnosed with Aloplasia a hair loss disorder. My hair started falling out by the hand full.

Marinka

Post the blood results. Also, did they do thyroid tests (TSH, Free T3, Free T4)? Did they also do clotting studies?

I'll look at the charts in more detail later today but, it looks like a major aspect occurring was the transiting Saturn conjunct Mars - it would have hit once on the direct and then again on the retrograde and then one last time in the coming months, on the direct motion. The last time usually means that it is in the process of being handled and you are moving from there.

This aspect (along with a Jupiter square Mars) could explain the stroke and could either be a bleed (Jupiter) or a clot (Saturn) or it may have been a combination of both.

edited to add -- do the transits for the April 2014 hospital stay and for the incident this year. Were these the only 2 incidents?

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
Post the blood results. Also, did they do thyroid tests (TSH, Free T3, Free T4)? Did they also do clotting studies?

I'll look at the charts in more detail later today but, it looks like a major aspect occurring was the transiting Saturn conjunct Mars - it would have hit once on the direct and then again on the retrograde and then one last time in the coming months, on the direct motion. The last time usually means that it is in the process of being handled and you are moving from there.

This aspect (along with a Jupiter square Mars) could explain the stroke and could either be a bleed (Jupiter) or a clot (Saturn) or it may have been a combination of both.

edited to add -- do the transits for the April 2014 hospital stay and for the incident this year. Were these the only 2 incidents?

They said my thyroid is perfect. And my blood was fine except for that anti nucular bodies found like I said, but then when done a second time said it was normal. They found a lump in my neck one dr said its my lymphnodes but it's really hard now. I had another said I could need a biopsy and am getting it looked at next week.

I've had four blood tests since April 2014 and only one came abnormal with the anti bodies. They did thyroid and every time take at least 6 viles of blood. Ugh. They tell me they don't know the cause. But my headaches are awful and I can barely keep my eyes open during the day.

Yes these are the only two I know of. My husband says of more because he has woken me saying I've had them in my sleep. My neurologist says it isn't epilepsy. I've had EEGs done twice.

My headaches get so bad sometimes I have to laydown in complete dark and silence. They call them thunder clap headaches.

Jaded

Premium Member

April 9 2014 1st seizure 1st incident (when it all began)
I spent three days in Petersburg Va hospital.
this isn't when the headaches began.... Those began around 7.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
This is the second the mini stroke followed by seizure and hospital.
Husband was in Korea and came home on emergency leave.
image.jpg

Marinka

These 2 incidents are corresponding to the Pluto conjuncting your Mercury and Saturn. I'll detail more later ...

Jaded

Premium Member
These 2 incidents are corresponding to the Pluto conjuncting your Mercury and Saturn. I'll detail more later ...

This is my fathers chart the day of the first seizure. I have his permission. I don't know if it will help or not.

His mother died of the anurism and had the thunder clap headaches same as I. She passed before I was born. And father died of bone cancer.

image.jpg

Jaded

Premium Member
My fathers chart the day of my stroke. The most recent incident in the hospital. He as well came here to see me.

Again thank you. I have my kids and spouse. I can't find the blood work but will get it from the hospital if I need to. I'm so greatful for your help really!!

image.jpg

rahu

Banned
Hi jaded

I haven’t finished looking these charts over yet , but so far the chart that seems to describe your aliment is the composite chart with you and the day of the stroke.
This show a mercury/Uranus/sun stellium. This stellium has the potential to gives mental problems as it shows intense energies. In addition the moon/pluto conjunction is opposed to this stellium so the emotional and dangerous nature of the patter is clear. The mars/venus squares midpoint is square this moon/sun opposition. This is a stranger element as it could show hidden factors or deceit.
Saturn conjunct pluto is square to the lilth/vertex conjunction show there is a very sense balance in this chart with the explosive Uranus and the constricting Saturn both very strong. The image of a psychic pressure cooker can be seen between these patterns

The south node for this chart is square to your natal sun, so the transference of energies could be interpreted d from this.

I will look more closely later as I have no more time right now.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1720_1719_jadedprob_jaded_76000_49540.jpg
    astro_621gw_1720_1719_jadedprob_jaded_76000_49540.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 18

Jaded

Premium Member
Hi jaded

I haven’t finished looking these charts over yet , but so far the chart that seems to describe your aliment is the composite chart with you and the day of the stroke.
This show a mercury/Uranus/sun stellium. This stellium has the potential to gives mental problems as it shows intense energies. In addition the moon/pluto conjunction is opposed to this stellium so the emotional and dangerous nature of the patter is clear. The mars/venus squares midpoint is square this moon/sun opposition. This is a stranger element as it could show hidden factors or deceit.
Saturn conjunct pluto is square to the lilth/vertex conjunction show there is a very sense balance in this chart with the explosive Uranus and the constricting Saturn both very strong. The image of a psychic pressure cooker can be seen between these patterns

The south node for this chart is square to your natal sun, so the transference of energies could be interpreted d from this.

I will look more closely later as I have no more time right now.

rahu

So being psychic could do this?
I wouldn't think it would seizure and stroke wise. I've done toxicity tests "drugs" and things of that nature they cannot find the reason. If it's psychic I'd love to know. That's eerie.... I can't turn off the thoughts.

Jaded

Premium Member
I wouldn't think it would seizure and stroke wise. I've done toxicity tests "drugs" and things of that nature they cannot find the reason. If it's psychic I'd love to know. That's eerie.... I can't turn off the thoughts.

How rude of me...

Thank you very much for your time and looking at my chart.

-Jade

Jaded

Premium Member
Need a bit more information - what meds were you on and what were they for?

Here is my list 2014- current (Between my neurologist, psychiatrist, and PCM)

***After the seizure the headaches and dreams/virtigo got really bad, I couldn't turn off my head (is the only way I can put it).

So I went to a psychiatrist and he perscribed me well.... A grocery list over the next months....
(After first seizure time frame)

Wellbutrin(nightmares)
Loratadine
Prazosin (blood pressure med, said it would help with dreams and insomnia)
Hydroxyzine HCL (anxiety)
Atarax (anxiety)

Neurologist (while in the hospital I left with topamax and keppra)....
(After seizure time frame)
Topamax (seizures) still on this!!!
Cyclobenzaprine (muscle spasms)
keppra (stopped within two months made me mean)
Indomethacin (thunderclap headaches)
Levetiracetam

PCM .....
Ranitidine (stomach)
Prozac (quit within three weeks)

I have cold turkey all of these except topamax some I only took maybe a few weeks, others I only took as needed.

I'm still on the topamax, also I take iron and multi vitamins.

Last edited:

Marinka

Staring with the chart from April 2014 --

Transiting Pluto was in the process of conjuncting with both Saturn and Mercury. By itself, this would not necessarily cause alarm but in this case, there is also a transiting opposition from transiting Jupiter and a progressed Moon. The Jupiter/Moon is also conjuncting Chiron and Chiron is on the receiving end of an opposition from Pluto.

Jupiter happens to rule the 12th house of hospitalization and the moon is the 8th house ruler (psychosis in this case)) bringing this to Chiron (wounded warrior which rules the 9th house of beliefs/travel. This leads me to think that some of what happened may coincide with duty assignments of your husband (but could be wrong here).

Also, Neptune which is ruler of the 3rd was right on the 3rd house cusp which could suggest an overwhelming on the mind. Uranus intercepted in the 2nd, is right on the 4th house cusp indicating changes (traumatic) with lifestyle/home and maybe endings.

I get a sense of you being overwhelmed in the chart of April 2014.

Neptune moving into the 3rd is an indication of drug use for the mind (one of many interpretations). As a note, natal Neptune also had a conjunction a few years ago from transiting Pluto so I might assume that there was some other incident at that time also. While the Pluto/Neptune conjunction would have been generational, in your case there would have also been a square to MC and IC making it more significant.

I'll have more later ....

rahu

Banned

it is not the psychic aspect that is the problem. the moon/pluto conjunction can show explosive abnormal growth due to pluto influence. and moon opposed to Uranus and the sun can be explosive. this seems to fit as the 6:58 time you gave shows the sun/Uranus/mercury stellium conjunct he ascendant. this opposition has the correct timing and the correct aspects for a sudden health problem. the moon rules all rhythms of the body ,including the flow of blood, so the stress depicted here could easily burst a blood vessel.

I will look at the second date you gave to see if there are similarities to this initial date.

rahu