miners rescue

suimui10

Not sure where to post this.
I wonder what you guys say about the whole event up to the rescue.
Most of the guys who come up are having some sort of Saturn return or somesuch?
Anything in the general astro picture in our globe that justifies their trapping in there for so long and the final rescue?

PS: Some people commented on the number 33. The final day of the rescue was 10+13+10=33 and the guys were 33.
Is there a numerology sub-forum somewhere around here?

[moved from horary to event board - moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

suimui10

I'm sure this is posted on the wrong place; I just saw "events" and posted it here.
Please move it where is appropriate.
Thanks!

Last edited:

suimui10

Thanks for moving it to the right board!

I think that's a very Plutonian event.
But there's a strong dose of altruism in the effort which might hint in the involvement of Uranus?
Could anyone care to shed a light? :)

Joz

I think it's significant that it happened during Venus retrograde. They did all 'return' to their loved ones!

And then Scorpio's connection to the deep, under the surface stuff, and they were all underground for so long.

Last edited:

suimui10

I think it's significant that it happened during Venus retrograde. They did all 'return' to their loved ones!

Good thought! Many astrologers from what I read don't particularly like this Venus rx so it's good to hear something nice potentially due to Venus rx for a change!

And then Scorpio's connection to the deep, under the surface stuff, and they were all underground for so long.

Yes, Scorpio/Pluto. And T Pluto in Cap more earth...

suimui10

Mars/Saturn (Miners) con Venus,opposition Ju/Ur,square Pluto in the 1st.

J. :)

Wow, great run-down of the big picture in the skies there, J! :D
I noticed that most of them had the age of a Saturn return (late 20s or late 50s). A few in their early 40s were completely shuttered (um, midlife crisis anyone?). I'm glad that I'm 41 but nowhere near a mine!!!! :unsure:

Inside Out Orange

Jonathan Cainer (newspaper astrologer) says this in tomorrow's column ...

Until yesterday, the number 33 was associated with the number of vertebrae in the human spine or the age at which Jesus probably died. From now on, 33 will surely, simply mean 'a miracle'. In early August, when that mine collapsed, the rare T-square or Cosmic Cross was at its peak. I predicted then, that this event would change the way we look at the world and would touch all our lives. The planets involved were (and remain) Pluto (ruler of the underworld), Saturn (ruler of obstacles and weights), Uranus (planet of innovation) plus Jupiter, planet of hope.