Help on Raghu antradasha

Venkat

Hi,

I’m going through Jupiter Mahadasha and Raghu antardasha. Raghu Bhukti is from April 25 2019 to Sep 2021. I was facing lot of issue from feb 2019 and I’m not sure my issues will get resolved during Raghu antardasha.

I born in Leo ascendant and Raghu is in 9th house from ascendant. My belongings are in a different country and I’m struck in a different place and I don’t know whether I will go to foreign land during raghu antardasha.

Saturn is in 4th house
Raghu in 9 house
Venus in 2 house
Mars in 5 house
Jupiter in 8 house
Moon in 11 house
Sun and mercury in 12 house

I don’t know how my Saturn Mahadasha will
Be for me. I’m facing all sort problem for past three months

Haran

-- based on your rahu, you may try to show a spiritual personality outside to gain popularity, although
you are a normal person
-- You can just check this out:
Mars Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa:
This Antardasa increases knowledge and learning ability. Native earns profits from land sources. There remains a lot of happiness in familial matters and married life too. Relationship with siblings also improves. Native becomes a little dominating in nature though so some disputes and arguments with others are possible. Nonetheless, this is a period to enjoy respect and fame in society. If under malefic influence, this period causes eye related issues and fever. Lack of mental peace also keeps the native troubled. Problems in relation to property matters may also come up. Moreover, loss of wealth is possible too.

Rahu AnterDasa in Jupiter Mahadasa:
This Dasa brings a lot of confusions and problems in life. It makes the person egoistic and domineering in nature. The person begins to indulge in unnecessary arguments and fights. Family relationships also suffer due to this. Native also observes a career downfall during this period. Financial problems are also possible due to rising expenditure. This period is also marked by an increased fear from medication and infections related to it. The person may also suffer from physical distress, headaches, and liver related problems. To have a more peaceful life during this Dasa, native should take up religious travels and take a dip in holy waters. Practicing meditation also helps in this regard.

-- Saturn in 4th house will give u obstacles during the first half of the life. If you can work hard and strive through problems, then later half will be good.
-------------
transit rahu in 2 from moon (7th march 2019 - 23 sep 2020)
transit ketu in 8 from moon (7th march 2019 - 23 sep 2020)
transit shani in 2 from moon ( 26 Oct 2017 - 24 Jan 2020)
transit jupiter in 7 from moon (22 Apr 2019 - 4 Nov 2019)

I think you will check yourself what these transits will do.
(I can see ketu and shani (last pahse of sade sati) giving you troubles now).
------------
TC

Last edited: