Synastry, me and the guy !

Jaded

Premium Member
I never done synastry before, I read on many sites about the aspects between two charts. I met this new guy recently and we just got so close and so fast, what you see in this synastry ?

BY THE WAY : I don't know his time of birth, his chart is outside of mine, now my birth time is currectly so you can judge my ascendant, mc, ic, dc.

I wonder his venus square my ascendant, he doesn't like they way I look ?
and his pluto in my fifth house square my venus, will he wants to have a kid with me ? because I don't want to have any and the Saturn in my fifth house there and pluto upon the Saturn, trying to destroy it. And pluto quincunx my ascendant, I don't find this anywhere, can someone explain me this ? is this like, he wants to fix my appearance, my way to his likes ? because his venus type is not my looking type. Will he be obsessive partner, he doesn't show much of his feelings, well, everything is so new so I can't tell much about him.
Any other opinions on this synastry will be welcome. Thank you people. This is my first time trying to read the synastry so forgive me for my ignorance on trying to describe it.

Without knowing his birth time you aren't going to have a correct synastry chart.
Unless you are very close to his time.

Jaded

Premium Member
I never done synastry before, I read on many sites about the aspects between two charts. I met this new guy recently and we just got so close and so fast, what you see in this synastry ?

BY THE WAY : I don't know his time of birth, his chart is outside of mine, now my birth time is currectly so you can judge my ascendant, mc, ic, dc.

I wonder his venus square my ascendant, he doesn't like they way I look ?
and his pluto in my fifth house square my venus, will he wants to have a kid with me ? because I don't want to have any and the Saturn in my fifth house there and pluto upon the Saturn, trying to destroy it. And pluto quincunx my ascendant, I don't find this anywhere, can someone explain me this ? is this like, he wants to fix my appearance, my way to his likes ? because his venus type is not my looking type. Will he be obsessive partner, he doesn't show much of his feelings, well, everything is so new so I can't tell much about him.
Any other opinions on this synastry will be welcome. Thank you people. This is my first time trying to read the synastry so forgive me for my ignorance on trying to describe it.

Without knowing his birth time you aren't going to have a correct synastry chart.
Unless you are very close to his time.

The synastry you did post shows Pluto conj. Saturn
This can create power plays but also a strong tie between you. Pluto being obsession and Saturn being restriction. That's one of the many things that can be pulling you together. In the worst cases I think it creates stalker vibes, in the best cases I think it creates a couple who is drawn to one another.

You have a great chart for lovers :)

Firstly your moons conjuct, so it's natural you feel close to him.

your Venus trine his Moon: natural affection
Your Ascendant sextile his Moon: closeness
Your Jupiter trine his Venus: genuine affection
Your Neptune sextile his Venus: romance
Your Moon conjuct his Mars: strong emotions
Your Venus trine his Mars and his Mars trine your Venus: mutually strong attraction
Your Pluto trine his Venus: strong physical attraction

With a few hard aspects to spice things up:
Your Uranus square his Venus: erratic, unstable
Your Neptune square his Mars: unclarity

Your ascendant really does not reach the orb needed to feel the effect of the square.

Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Hi :) yes for some reason aspect changed to conj - but the interpretation was for trine.

This is such a wide orb between your AC and his Venus, I doubt you would feel it. This aspect is regarded as good in partnership as it would pull the other to certain direction - different taste, mannerism, different style. In other words your apparance would not leave him cold, but rather as something interesting for him. I think here you, as the Ascendant, would be the one who would be bothered by his hipster style :)

oleanna

Sorry,

But without a correct birth time one can not speak of his moons aspects. Moon goes too fast...
Not at all to delineate a Moon/moon conjunction.
And synastry is much about house placements. Houses are dependent on birth time. So one can read which of your houses is touched by his planets (without Moon and ascendent) - but we don't know his house placements.

You have a great chart for lovers :)

Firstly your moons conjuct, so it's natural you feel close to him.

your Venus trine his Moon: natural affection
Your Ascendant sextile his Moon: closeness
Your Jupiter trine his Venus: genuine affection
Your Neptune sextile his Venus: romance
Your Moon conjuct his Mars: strong emotions
Your Venus trine his Mars and his Mars trine your Venus: mutually strong attraction
Your Pluto trine his Venus: strong physical attraction

With a few hard aspects to spice things up:
Your Uranus square his Venus: erratic, unstable
Your Neptune square his Mars: unclarity

Your ascendant really does not reach the orb needed to feel the effect of the square.

Best of luck to you!

Snakechammah

In a playful way, why don't you just ask him for his birthtime?

Or you can tell him bluntly you're studying astrology and for research sake, you need his birthtime.

Believe it or not, I always do that to my crush and it always works!