For fans of Magic and Dynamo

LisaAngela

Does anyone else, think its strange how Bradford City won against Chelsea this week? by 2 nil. And for anyone who doesn't read much about football everyone's told me its really rare, like never happened before.

It just happens that Dynamo was there and you know, they are his favourite team and all.

Please see picture, dynamo posted this on facebook under the caption "Magic of the cup".

Attachments

• bradford.jpg
    bradford.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
  • gryffindor2.jpg
    gryffindor2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 18
  • gryffindor.jpg
    gryffindor.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 16

LisaAngela

Someone tell me if I'm crazy. Its just this guy does stuff that blows my mind, and Jonathon Ross asked Dynamo if he wears a hat and robe, and he said "no I leave that to Emma Watson". Also His name "Dynamo" means "the Power" and his name Stephen Frayne means "Foreign crown". And he does fly in front of Christ the Redeemer, make fish appear out of a bucket (like hundreds), and he walked on the River Thames? He says this is not magic to him but his "Mission"?

LisaAngela

Hi, I will upload videos onto here shortly, but he s very good at what he does, he says he is different from the other magicians, I will upload the videos for you to see of course