Understanding my magnetism, please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

poyi

Premium Member
Some nasty midpoints there for Saturn. Is you father still alive and if alive what is your relationship with him? Since your sun combusted it own ruler mercury, sun is actually very afflicted which is your father. I want to confirm this first.

vitas

Lol you made me laugh. I am doing exercise since I had too much fluid retention from taking anti inflammatory medication for back pain. Is a bit extreme at work I have to do so much physical work once I got back home just wanted to rest. 5 days of work I need to walk and stand for 8-10hrs then on day off I will be a lazy butt. Unless I am on night shifts then much less physical work then. Anyhow thank you so much for that.

Are you really not happy with your athletic career right now?

LOL not really unhappy with my career just unhappy about life as a whole to be honest. Walk is good but running is better and the more frequent you can move your body the better LOL...

Some nasty midpoints there for Saturn. Is you father still alive and if alive what is your relationship with him? Since your sun combusted it own ruler mercury, sun is actually very afflicted which is your father. I want to confirm this first.

Yes he is alive but my relationship with him has always been distant, so what does the nasty midpoints mean for me then? will it make me lazy when it comes to my career? LOL...

Thanx mr. jupiter. I appreciate the link.

poyi

Premium Member
With midpoint, uses only then one below 1 degree orb.

You have Mars/North Node=Saturn and Neptune/Pluto=Saturn. So whenever there is a transit or progression making tight aspect the nature of this midpoint will show. MC and IC is your parents, IC is the one who nurtures you usually the mother but some argued that as Father depending on which school. But either way, links to Mars or Saturn both MC and IC.

You also have, Saturn/Neptune=Uranus.

I typed them down as they are from The Combination of Stellar Influences by Reinhold Ebertin

(27 mins orbs) Midpoint no: 0752 Mars/North Node=Saturn:
Reserve, inhibitions with regard to others. Disadvantages or difficulties through unions or associations, teamwork which is rendered more difficult as time goes on, separation. (The death of blood relatives).

(20 mins orbs) Midpoint no: 1005 Neptune/Pluto=Saturn:
Dark forebodings, pessimism, self-torment. Grievous emotional suffering, gradual decline of one's powers and faculties.

I only typed the direct interpretations from the book here for midpoints no: 0752 and 1005 there are more in the book.

The following is the tightest orb for Saturn, also the tightest of the natal chart so I will go into details.

(3 mins orbs) Midpoint no 0885: Saturn/Neptune=Uranus:
Irritability, excitability, inner unrest, peculiar inclinations. Illness caused through excitement or upset, weakness or illness manifesting suddenly.

Psychological correspondence when positive, The readiness for sacrifice, taking care of others, self-resistant, cautiousness, foresight. When negative, A dual character, a struggle between the lower and the higher nature.

or A peculiar character, strong preoccupation with oneself, a struggle between idealistic and materialistic tendencies.

Biological correspondence
The chronic and unhampered progress of malady. Organic decomposition. Saturn/Neptune=first point of Aries: Hysteria (In contrast to Mars/Neptune: infectious disease)

Social correspondence of this midpoint is Poor, sick or depressed person also with probable manifestations when positive as Methodical execution of plans, slow attainment of success through intense activity and great painstaking effort. That sounds like you ongoing depressed mood but when manifesting positively is your training. When negative this midpoint can be Painful, or tormenting emotional inhibitions, undermining circumstances leading to a state of illness, neuroses or diseases with causes difficult to ascertain.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
It sounds rather strange to ask since you should be physically very fit. Do you think you have good immunity against regular infection flu and cold etc? Or the other hand your relationship with you parents will give a lot of hints of your MC actually, I should have thought of that earlier. MC and IC are your parents so the unaspected Saturn can be understood through your relationship with your parents.

Your IC 4th house, you physical home, your family, your nurturing parent, private self and emotional place of peace in Cancer ruled by Moon in Scorpio>Mars in Capricorn OOB>Saturn unaspected>Jupiter in Pisces Rx

I wanted to ask this before when I was reading your chart. Do you think when you are on your own you feel very lonely and lack of peace? Would you describe yourself as feeling blockage and darkness deep in the heart. I said that cause Jupiter retrograde (with modern ruler Neptune is Rx and in 8th house), while Mars is at extreme declination can be extremely high and extremely low easily, and Saturn is unaspected, Moon is in her fall etc.

Maybe your true problem is not about career, though MC reflects the condition of IC.

Bas Astro Service

Hi Vitas !

Knowing your astrological identity and how you project your identity.
Let’s see what’s your motivation, vocation, what motivates you ?

Sun/Moon= :mercury:/:venus: =:venus:/:jupiter: =:venus:/:uranus: =:mars:/:neptune:

Sun/Moon = :mercury:/:venus:
Beautiful voice, singer. Kindness and politeness.
Motivation for beautiful words, romantic poetry, love stories.
Speaking with beautiful soft voice and moving with elegant gestures.
Friendly communicator, accommodating and diplomatic .
A smooth and flexible person with a beautiful mind.

Sun/Moon = :venus:/:jupiter:
Motivated by a career related to entertainment.
Vocation in the field of amusement.
Fortunate career as an international artist or as a professional lover.
Motivation for being a lover, a spouse. Motivation for being amusing and sensual.
Love for travel in vocation.
Motivated by good taste, stylish elegance; career in the arts, beauty or fashion.
A vocation in which you can be charming and nice, popular and loved.
Professional lucky and popular with women.
A vocation that has to do with enjoying the good things in life. “savoir-vivre”.

Sun/Moon = :venus:/:uranus:
Singer. Avant-garde musician, artist.
Motivation for creative rhythm, excitement, flamboyance.
Motivated by a love for astrology.
Personal magnetism.

Sun/Moon = :mars:/:neptune:
Motivated by projecting images, like in the movies, photography.
Motivation for practicing art, magic, spirituality, merciful compassionate actions.
Successful musician, actor, magician, model, photographer, movie star or media tycoon.
Charisma.

Advice:
You must disassociate yourself from time to time, to recharge your energy in silence.
Doing some time consuming (Astrological) psychological in depth self-analysis.

Andrea_

Oh, so much fuss here ;)) I actually think some are right, vitas: by magnetism you mean unwanted attention from the opposite sex? This is something that isn't really desirable all the time and i understand it perfectly, but if it simply is a general thing, then changing the way you see things will do the trick. Of course, if you aren't built to 'naturally' put on a barrier or simply love soliude more, then you shouldn't wish you never had magnetism, but instead, that you could learn to control it and bring balance.

Is there something physical about you drawing attention? You know, very curly hair, green eyes, etc..

Your planets are placed in the western hemisphere so that your personal expression and social identity are emphasized. Jupiter in dignity (11th house: key words: friendships, protections, and collective projects) and in exaltation is all about social expression in a compassionate way (well, pisces) and you might be pretty flexible in approaching your friends and environment, and this acceptance alone coming from you (?) may be a big factor in maintaining a social appeal. Then Taurus ascendant plays a role too (Venus, etc..)

Regarding that oppostitions, some say that it is better to have harsh aspects with jupiter rather than no aspect at all. Sun in the 5h House actually seems pretty good too, it's about projecting happiness, joy, but also being responsible, and on the dark side, one is expected to "show up for the games, play by the rules, and swing for the fences like the pro you were trained to be. Yes, the one you agreed to become, not just on those good-luck days when you feel like it, but on those bad-hair days when you don’t."

Which leads to another point: going for the refusal of accepting the responsability due to realising the importance of the "game"? You could take advantage of some of your positions...
You also have potential to be at peace with your feelings, although there may be strong outbursts sometimes, maybe because the Moon isn't expressed fully due to so much attention? Some inner tension there too you say, maybe even restlesness (maybe from the jup opp mercury too), although you try to soothe it, about the fact that you feel like you are being "used" too much maybe (after all, moon in scoprio is debilitated, but it conjuncts venus, and Pluto too, in its natural house; this can make you very aware of other people's feelings. You should also be careful of obsession or compulsion if you become interested in any of the realms of life, (or death) that this house represents.)

You seem to try and establish a boundary or not get involved in things: maybe because you suffered emotionally from them in the past or you perceive that dealing with them is too difficult? Try not to overtsate your case, or make "unrealistic assessments often interfere with seeing the truth of particular situations". "Purposeful as well as unknowing misstatements tend to trap you in some way."

It's like there are two sides: a happy rather selfless one that likes attention and wish to be fulfilled, but another one that also needs solitude and something deeper (again, in this area, be careful, there's potential for a lot of... negative stuff. Everything can be controlled though!)

You have "magnetism" probably because there is potential that can be invested in the social sense and you set your mind on it: but if you really need that solitude and living ou of the shell is startign to bother you, just change your focus and the things will work out in a way. I know it may sound pretty vague, but it's more about the law of attraction, you know. Don't cling to magnetism, there are also other aspects of your personality (like in everyone's case) that could soothe you more if you decided that "image" shouldn't be more of a focus than your own internal state.

Does anything apply or sound logical at all? :whistling: i'm more of a starter..

Last edited:

vitas

Truly paying a reliable astrologer really save a lot of time and guessing game. Few hunderd dollars really worth a good reading. There are many charts to read before a proper interpretation can be concluded.

From a quick look of your declination Mars is extremely our of bounds. It gave much dignity to the already exalted Mars. However Saturn even by declination still has no parallel or contra parallel relationship with any planet but has a lose parallel to MC. Unless it does with fixed stars. The true nature of this unaspected Saturn maybe showed in midpoint and Arabic parts. Based on what I saw I still think you will be better off as an athletic.

Hey sorry for the delay I was busy like a relentless tiger lol... What do you mean by "out of bounds?" do you mean my mars is pretty much the most prominent and powerful planet on my chart?

With midpoint, uses only then one below 1 degree orb.

You have Mars/North Node=Saturn and Neptune/Pluto=Saturn. So whenever there is a transit or progression making tight aspect the nature of this midpoint will show. MC and IC is your parents, IC is the one who nurtures you usually the mother but some argued that as Father depending on which school. But either way, links to Mars or Saturn both MC and IC.

You also have, Saturn/Neptune=Uranus.

I typed them down as they are from The Combination of Stellar Influences by Reinhold Ebertin

(27 mins orbs) Midpoint no: 0752 Mars/North Node=Saturn:
Reserve, inhibitions with regard to others. Disadvantages or difficulties through unions or associations, teamwork which is rendered more difficult as time goes on, separation. (The death of blood relatives).

(20 mins orbs) Midpoint no: 1005 Neptune/Pluto=Saturn:
Dark forebodings, pessimism, self-torment. Grievous emotional suffering, gradual decline of one's powers and faculties.

I only typed the direct interpretations from the book here for midpoints no: 0752 and 1005 there are more in the book.

The following is the tightest orb for Saturn, also the tightest of the natal chart so I will go into details.

(3 mins orbs) Midpoint no 0885: Saturn/Neptune=Uranus:
Irritability, excitability, inner unrest, peculiar inclinations. Illness caused through excitement or upset, weakness or illness manifesting suddenly.

Psychological correspondence when positive, The readiness for sacrifice, taking care of others, self-resistant, cautiousness, foresight. When negative, A dual character, a struggle between the lower and the higher nature.

or A peculiar character, strong preoccupation with oneself, a struggle between idealistic and materialistic tendencies.

Biological correspondence
The chronic and unhampered progress of malady. Organic decomposition. Saturn/Neptune=first point of Aries: Hysteria (In contrast to Mars/Neptune: infectious disease)

Social correspondence of this midpoint is Poor, sick or depressed person also with probable manifestations when positive as Methodical execution of plans, slow attainment of success through intense activity and great painstaking effort. That sounds like you ongoing depressed mood but when manifesting positively is your training. When negative this midpoint can be Painful, or tormenting emotional inhibitions, undermining circumstances leading to a state of illness, neuroses or diseases with causes difficult to ascertain.

It sounds rather strange to ask since you should be physically very fit. Do you think you have good immunity against regular infection flu and cold etc? Or the other hand your relationship with you parents will give a lot of hints of your MC actually, I should have thought of that earlier. MC and IC are your parents so the unaspected Saturn can be understood through your relationship with your parents.

Your IC 4th house, you physical home, your family, your nurturing parent, private self and emotional place of peace in Cancer ruled by Moon in Scorpio>Mars in Capricorn OOB>Saturn unaspected>Jupiter in Pisces Rx

I wanted to ask this before when I was reading your chart. Do you think when you are on your own you feel very lonely and lack of peace? Would you describe yourself as feeling blockage and darkness deep in the heart. I said that cause Jupiter retrograde (with modern ruler Neptune is Rx and in 8th house), while Mars is at extreme declination can be extremely high and extremely low easily, and Saturn is unaspected, Moon is in her fall etc.

Maybe your true problem is not about career, though MC reflects the condition of IC.

I actually have strong immunity, I wouldn't feel lonely if I am alone, I am libra south node and aries north node there is a need for me to become a pioneer/warrior/and completely independent. If my problem isn't my career then what is it? BTW, you are 100 percent accurate... It sounds to me you've only mention the negatives and not positives lol are there any positves?

Hi Vitas !

Knowing your astrological identity and how you project your identity.
Let’s see what’s your motivation, vocation, what motivates you ?

Sun/Moon= :mercury:/:venus: =:venus:/:jupiter: =:venus:/:uranus: =:mars:/:neptune:

Sun/Moon = :mercury:/:venus:
Beautiful voice, singer. Kindness and politeness.
Motivation for beautiful words, romantic poetry, love stories.
Speaking with beautiful soft voice and moving with elegant gestures.
Friendly communicator, accommodating and diplomatic .
A smooth and flexible person with a beautiful mind.

Sun/Moon = :venus:/:jupiter:
Motivated by a career related to entertainment.
Vocation in the field of amusement.
Fortunate career as an international artist or as a professional lover.
Motivation for being a lover, a spouse. Motivation for being amusing and sensual.
Love for travel in vocation.
Motivated by good taste, stylish elegance; career in the arts, beauty or fashion.
A vocation in which you can be charming and nice, popular and loved.
Professional lucky and popular with women.
A vocation that has to do with enjoying the good things in life. “savoir-vivre”.

Sun/Moon = :venus:/:uranus:
Singer. Avant-garde musician, artist.
Motivation for creative rhythm, excitement, flamboyance.
Motivated by a love for astrology.
Personal magnetism.

Sun/Moon = :mars:/:neptune:
Motivated by projecting images, like in the movies, photography.
Motivation for practicing art, magic, spirituality, merciful compassionate actions.
Successful musician, actor, magician, model, photographer, movie star or media tycoon.
Charisma.

Advice:
You must disassociate yourself from time to time, to recharge your energy in silence.
Doing some time consuming (Astrological) psychological in depth self-analysis.

Thanx for that, I appreciate it and I aggree as well but what do you mean I'll be successful as an international artist? can you simplify that for me? Thank you.

Oh, so much fuss here ;)) I actually think some are right, vitas: by magnetism you mean unwanted attention from the opposite sex? This is something that isn't really desirable all the time and i understand it perfectly, but if it simply is a general thing, then changing the way you see things will do the trick. Of course, if you aren't built to 'naturally' put on a barrier or simply love soliude more, then you shouldn't wish you never had magnetism, but instead, that you could learn to control it and bring balance.

Is there something physical about you drawing attention? You know, very curly hair, green eyes, etc..

Your planets are placed in the western hemisphere so that your personal expression and social identity are emphasized. Jupiter in dignity (11th house: key words: friendships, protections, and collective projects) and in exaltation is all about social expression in a compassionate way (well, pisces) and you might be pretty flexible in approaching your friends and environment, and this acceptance alone coming from you (?) may be a big factor in maintaining a social appeal. Then Taurus ascendant plays a role too (Venus, etc..)

Regarding that oppostitions, some say that it is better to have harsh aspects with jupiter rather than no aspect at all. Sun in the 5h House actually seems pretty good too, it's about projecting happiness, joy, but also being responsible, and on the dark side, one is expected to "show up for the games, play by the rules, and swing for the fences like the pro you were trained to be. Yes, the one you agreed to become, not just on those good-luck days when you feel like it, but on those bad-hair days when you don’t."

Which leads to another point: going for the refusal of accepting the responsability due to realising the importance of the "game"? You could take advantage of some of your positions...
You also have potential to be at peace with your feelings, although there may be strong outbursts sometimes, maybe because the Moon isn't expressed fully due to so much attention? Some inner tension there too you say, maybe even restlesness (maybe from the jup opp mercury too), although you try to soothe it, about the fact that you feel like you are being "used" too much maybe (after all, moon in scoprio is debilitated, but it conjuncts venus, and Pluto too, in its natural house; this can make you very aware of other people's feelings. You should also be careful of obsession or compulsion if you become interested in any of the realms of life, (or death) that this house represents.)

You seem to try and establish a boundary or not get involved in things: maybe because you suffered emotionally from them in the past or you perceive that dealing with them is too difficult? Try not to overtsate your case, or make "unrealistic assessments often interfere with seeing the truth of particular situations". "Purposeful as well as unknowing misstatements tend to trap you in some way."

It's like there are two sides: a happy rather selfless one that likes attention and wish to be fulfilled, but another one that also needs solitude and something deeper (again, in this area, be careful, there's potential for a lot of... negative stuff. Everything can be controlled though!)

You have "magnetism" probably because there is potential that can be invested in the social sense and you set your mind on it: but if you really need that solitude and living ou of the shell is startign to bother you, just change your focus and the things will work out in a way. I know it may sound pretty vague, but it's more about the law of attraction, you know. Don't cling to magnetism, there are also other aspects of your personality (like in everyone's case) that could soothe you more if you decided that "image" shouldn't be more of a focus than your own internal state.

Does anything apply or sound logical at all? :whistling: i'm more of a starter..

Yes it does sound very logical, I actually have very dark features and am very physically fit but that still shouln't amount to everyone glances/looking or staring at me, especially when I'm talking everyone always listening to my conversations in public. I am beginning to think that perhaps I should use my magnetism to my advantage so would you say I am born to be a celebrity? BTW you are also 100 percent correct, I am highly impressed.

JUPITERASC

Hey sorry for the delay I was busy like a relentless tiger lol... What do you mean by "out of bounds?" do you mean my mars is pretty much the most prominent and powerful planet on my chart?
'....When a planet gets far enough from the ecliptic, it begins to produce some very curious effects. It is said to be “Out of Bounds.” The fact that it is behaving strangely in the sky gives us a broad hint as to its astrological meaning....'

oob.png

'…..Due to unique orbit of each planet, occasionally a planet will sneak out of bounds. A planet with declination greater than 23˚28′, is considered out of bounds and acts as its own ruler and king. Some describe the qualities of an out of bounds (OOB) planet as if the planet were on steroids.

Mars OOB is one of the most vivid examples. Mars, by itself, is an aggressive planet that wants to dominate and win in all situations. Mars values confrontation, direct communication, and facing fears. Mars personalities are already intimidating and respect only those with the courage to stand up to their powerful energy....'

'...An OOB Mars puts their passions and needs far above those of others. Not to say they are inconsiderate, they can actually be very respectful of others. However, OOB planet says, “Okay, what do I really need?” And fulfills that need, whether or not in conflict with needs of others.

Often, they can’t help but be aggressive when responding to confrontation. What’s interesting is that they aren’t necessarily angry when they respond this way, but always appear aggressive.

In history, OOB Mars personalities can be found as Military Generals and any role that requires total focus, dedication, and fearlessness....'
http://www.astrologykings.com/advanced-lessons/out-of-bounds-planets/
I actually have strong immunity, I wouldn't feel lonely if I am alone, I am libra south node and aries north node there is a need for me to become a pioneer/warrior/and completely independent. If my problem isn't my career then what is it? BTW, you are 100 percent accurate... It sounds to me you've only mention the negatives and not positives lol are there any positives?

Thanx for that, I appreciate it and I aggree as well but what do you mean I'll be successful as an international artist? can you simplify that for me? Thank you
THE FIVE PILLARS OF FATE - FORTUNE AND DESTINY IN ASTROLOGY is an article based on the work of ancient astrologer Vettius Valens http://www.scribd.com/doc/6956746/Five-Pillars-of-Fate-Fortune-and-Destiny-in-Astrology

Vettius Valens entire ANTHOLOGY translated from the ancient Greek by Professor Riley is available free gratis and for nothing at
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf
Yes it does sound very logical, I actually have very dark features and am very physically fit but that still shouldn't amount to everyone glances/looking or staring at me, especially when I'm talking everyone always listening to my conversations in public. I am beginning to think that perhaps I should use my magnetism to my advantage so would you say I am born to be a celebrity? BTW you are also 100 percent correct, I am highly impressed.
The loudness of your voice when 'talking in public' could be a factor that draws attention :smile:

vitas

'....When a planet gets far enough from the ecliptic, it begins to produce some very curious effects. It is said to be “Out of Bounds.” The fact that it is behaving strangely in the sky gives us a broad hint as to its astrological meaning....'

oob.png

'…..Due to unique orbit of each planet, occasionally a planet will sneak out of bounds. A planet with declination greater than 23˚28′, is considered out of bounds and acts as its own ruler and king. Some describe the qualities of an out of bounds (OOB) planet as if the planet were on steroids.

Mars OOB is one of the most vivid examples. Mars, by itself, is an aggressive planet that wants to dominate and win in all situations. Mars values confrontation, direct communication, and facing fears. Mars personalities are already intimidating and respect only those with the courage to stand up to their powerful energy....'

'...An OOB Mars puts their passions and needs far above those of others. Not to say they are inconsiderate, they can actually be very respectful of others. However, OOB planet says, “Okay, what do I really need?” And fulfills that need, whether or not in conflict with needs of others.

Often, they can’t help but be aggressive when responding to confrontation. What’s interesting is that they aren’t necessarily angry when they respond this way, but always appear aggressive.

In history, OOB Mars personalities can be found as Military Generals and any role that requires total focus, dedication, and fearlessness....'
http://www.astrologykings.com/advanced-lessons/out-of-bounds-planets/

THE FIVE PILLARS OF FATE - FORTUNE AND DESTINY IN ASTROLOGY is an article based on the work of ancient astrologer Vettius Valens http://www.scribd.com/doc/6956746/Five-Pillars-of-Fate-Fortune-and-Destiny-in-Astrology

Vettius Valens entire ANTHOLOGY translated from the ancient Greek by Professor Riley is available free gratis and for nothing at
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf

The loudness of your voice when 'talking in public' could be a factor that draws attention :smile:

You came in strong with your knowledge & resource, I am grateful indeed mr. jupiter, I would like to hear your analysis on my magnetism, is there any way I can turn off my magnetism or magnetic vibes? What would you say makes me highly magnetic based on my chart?

JUPITERASC

You came in strong with your knowledge & resource, I am grateful indeed mr. jupiter, I would like to hear your analysis on my magnetism, is there any way I can turn off my magnetism or magnetic vibes? What would you say makes me highly magnetic based on my chart?
A reliable analysis of any natal chart takes hours, sometimes days, even weeks - however, if you are 'highly magnetic' then my advice is to accept your lot in life. Magnets have North Poles and South Poles, therefore, in keeping with the metaphor you have chosen, you are likely to attract those of opposite Poles and repel those of a similar Pole... opposites attract... :smile:

poyi

Premium Member
Vitas

I did reply in both positive and negative sides of the midpoint as per what actually written in the book I mentioned above. I chose the tightest orb midpoint also links to the unaspected Saturn as the best area to look at.

I am highly optimistic and positive about your athletic profession. With your Mars OOBs placed in 9th and trine planets in 5th is super blessed as what you are already doing as an athletic. But you want me to tell you that you will be famous as an artist. I don't see that and refused to say so. The best way of your expression will be through Mars. You can be famous through Mars but not through Venus as Venus is relaying on Mars and Saturn. If you want to extend your horizon beyond Sport, your pathway for doing so will still be through Mars.

vitas

A reliable analysis of any natal chart takes hours, sometimes days, even weeks - however, if you are 'highly magnetic' then my advice is to accept your lot in life. Magnets have North Poles and South Poles, therefore, in keeping with the metaphor you have chosen, you are likely to attract those of opposite Poles and repel those of a similar Pole... opposites attract... :smile:

I'll take your word for it, mr. ascendant, but I do attract alot of scorpios though and I am pretty much a scorpio with all the conjunctions I have.

Vitas

I did reply in both positive and negative sides of the midpoint as per what actually written in the book I mentioned above. I chose the tightest orb midpoint also links to the unaspected Saturn as the best area to look at.

I am highly optimistic and positive about your athletic profession. With your Mars OOBs placed in 9th and trine planets in 5th is super blessed as what you are already doing as an athletic. But you want me to tell you that you will be famous as an artist. I don't see that and refused to say so. The best way of your expression will be through Mars. You can be famous through Mars but not through Venus as Venus is relaying on Mars and Saturn. If you want to extend your horizon beyond Sport, your pathway for doing so will still be through Mars.

Do you see me attaining fame through my mars such as being a successful hollywood martial arts stuntman or hollywood action movie star? So I am pretty much a mars dominant person, venus is in low friction, mars makes all decisions, so pretty much I am a born warrior?

poyi

Premium Member
Do you see me attaining fame through my mars such as being a successful hollywood martial arts stuntman or hollywood action movie star? So I am pretty much a mars dominant person, venus is in low friction, mars makes all decisions, so pretty much I am a born warrior?

There are many people born on the same days and similar times. There are many varies elements we can't analyze based on a free astrological reading forum here alone. I had written in the forum before, genetic influences, childhood upbringing, opportunities that came from our peers, teachers, friends, meeting the right people that will make profound influences in life, but importantly, rather you catch the opportunity and work hard at the right time, right place, these kind of things is difficult to analyze based on the brief reading.

But I am certain all famous and powerful people will always have dominant Fixed stars and powerful declination in their chart. I don't remember seeing major parallel and contra parallel in your chart and I didn't check your fixed stars. But I really do think I had done far more than a free member would do for you. I had spent at least 4 hours plus to answer your questions in the last few days. What REALLY bothering me is you have no desire and determination to learn astrology yourself! I am blunt and honest person but I mean if you truly wanted to know more, there is no paid astrologer will do more than one day or even more than 3hrs reading job for you; so the best option is to learn it yourself or simply paid a real good astrologer to read for you.

vitas

There are many people born on the same days and similar times. There are many varies elements we can't analyze based on a free astrological reading forum here alone. I had written in the forum before, genetic influences, childhood upbringing, opportunities that came from our peers, teachers, friends, meeting the right people that will make profound influences in life, but importantly, rather you catch the opportunity and work hard at the right time, right place, these kind of things is difficult to analyze based on the brief reading.

But I am certain all famous and powerful people will always have dominant Fixed stars and powerful declination in their chart. I don't remember seeing major parallel and contra parallel in your chart and I didn't check your fixed stars. But I really do think I had done far more than a free member would do for you. I had spent at least 4 hours plus to answer your questions in the last few days. What REALLY bothering me is you have no desire and determination to learn astrology yourself! I am blunt and honest person but I mean if you truly wanted to know more, there is no paid astrologer will do more than one day or even more than 3hrs reading job for you; so the best option is to learn it yourself or simply paid a real good astrologer to read for you.

Calm down I am new to this & I wanted help, all the time you spent I highly appreciated and I told you in exchange I will give you a free fitness consultation or personalized diet plan, I find it easier to rely on professionals than to spent countless of hours trying to find out about my chart so take that into consideration.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Calm down I am new to this......

You are not new to this. You have been posting here for a long time, and you have gotten a lot of astrological information and shared a lot of astrological information over that time.

Some of us actually read your archive of posts, and responses to them.

vitas

You are not new to this. You have been posting here for a long time, and you have gotten a lot of astrological information and shared a lot of astrological information over that time.

Some of us actually read your archive of posts, and responses to them.

So what if I am not new to this? I just wanted some free expert advice so what's the problem bob?

poyi

Premium Member
I might sound cruel and extremely Virgo and Capricorn lol that is in my natal. I can be very critical and to me there is no such thing as new to astrology. I only started learning Western astrology precisely March 2012 when I joined this forum.

To me there is no excuse. Time is nothing to me. As I said, I am highly action orientated. I want something I will do everything to get it till the day I die! I have questions about astrology, I will read, learn, research. I will get textbooks (already owned more than 100 books), I will ask questions. I applied what I learned everyday. I think about astrology and I see astrology in daily life. Very much like what you will do in physical training.

You can truly see the first thread I had on this forum I was totally stupid about Western astrology. I had no clue what I was talking about.

My best suggestion is if you truly wanted to be famous and have fame. You will need to apply your obsessiveness like myself then you will achieve much in short period to maximize all your natal potentials to the max like what you would do with your athletic training. In fact obsessive Pluto is Power.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
So what if I am not new to this? I just wanted some free expert advice so what's the problem bob?

Yeah.... this is eaxctly what I'm talking about, dude. It makes it seem like this is all about your personal amusement, when there are astrologers here spending a huge amount of their personal time on you thinking that you are being honest with your comments. Interestingly enough, you don't seem to be showing a lot of personal magnetism .......here.

Last edited:

vitas

I might sound cruel and extremely Virgo and Capricorn lol that is in my natal. I can be very critical and to me there is no such thing as new to astrology. I only started learning Western astrology precisely March 2012 when I joined this forum.

To me there is no excuse. Time is nothing to me. As I said, I am highly action orientated. I want something I will do everything to get it till the day I die! I have questions about astrology, I will read, learn, research. I will get textbooks (already owned more than 100 books), I will ask questions. I applied what I learned everyday. I think about astrology and I see astrology in daily life. Very much like what you will do in physical training.

You can truly see the first thread I had on this forum I was totally stupid about Western astrology. I had no clue what I was talking about.

My best suggestion is if you truly wanted to be famous and have fame. You will need to apply your obsessiveness like myself then you will achieve much in short period to maximize all your natal potentials to the max like what you would do with your athletic training. In fact obsessive Pluto is Power.

Then show me what I must do, I do have an addiction & that is physical training, but you are right I want fortune & fame part of me wants fame another part of me wants privacy tell me that I can and will be successful because I do have an obsessive personality and I want to be successful but you are a better astrologer than I am, show me the way tell me if my chart has potential to become an icon in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.