♏ | Help! Is Virgo My Mom's Rising, Sun, or Moon? | ♏

Having Virgo in your Rising, Sun, or Moon can be distinguished, right? So, I know for sure my mom has a heavy influence of Virgo in her, if not, in a big aspect.

My mom's not an American. She was born in a place with no power of documentation, so. But, like I said, I've been into Astrology for a couple months now and I've been observing my mom. My Astrological senses are telling me she's a Virgo.

The women ALWAYS needs to do something. If there is absolutely nothing to do, she'll clean the whole house or take care of her body.

She's the biggest germaphobe on planet Earth. "Why!? Why can't my house be dust-free!? Why!?"

She loves organizing coupons more than actually using them.

We never "wipe" - we SANITIZE.

She comments on everything and everybody. "Hey, Kevin, did you see that?" "Oh my God, did you see how dirty their house was?" "Did you see..."

So, is this a Virgo Rising, Sun, or Moon? It could be possible for her to have Virgo more than once in her combination too, so.

Here's a picture of my mom. :pinched:

45694_429797064321_6498668_n.jpg

Thank you!

tsmall

Premium Member
If no one knew my chart, I have boatloads of Virgo in it. However, when you look, all I have in Virgo is Venus. And Venus is in my 12th whole sign house. So one would think not so much Virgo tropically. But...Venus rules my ASC, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and (if you include the outers) Uranus.

My point is that you can play guess all day long, but without an accurate birth time there is no way to guess which planet in your Mom's chart falls where.

If no one knew my chart, I have boatloads of Virgo in it. However, when you look, all I have in Virgo is Venus. And Venus is in my 12th whole sign house. So one would think not so much Virgo tropically. But...Venus rules my ASC, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and (if you include the outers) Uranus.

My point is that you can play guess all day long, but without an accurate birth time there is no way to guess which planet in your Mom's chart falls where.

I'm going to cry now, bye. :pinched:

Thanks! :smile: