♏ | Guess My Rising!? | ♏

Obviously, I can't tell if my Rising is obvious or not, so.
GUESS MY RISING B4 ACTUALLY CHECKING!
(I'm the boy btw.)

November 15th, 1995
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
11:50 PM

tumblr_mho62jNDGU1s4x5dxo1_400.png
tumblr_mhqiopC7hb1s4x5dxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhq1g3ZAiT1s4x5dxo1_500.jpg
302809_106806682818503_1494892833_n.jpg

tumblr_mi1bqrCXM11s4x5dxo1_500.png
tumblr_mhs4oemmFj1s4x5dxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhs9u8RkGY1s4x5dxo1_400.png

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Since all it takes is a planet on the Ascendant to modify an appearance, can you give us your date of birth? Some times a strong Luminary can affect the appearance too. Even with a Cap rising and Sun, my Cancer Moon gives me a round lunar face and Mars on the Ascendant gives me "Aries" eyebrows. So some information can help us rule out factors..... Even sweeter is if you know an approximate time frame, or at least a day or night to look for.

Since all it takes is a planet on the Ascendant to modify an appearance, can you give us your date of birth? Some times a strong Luminary can affect the appearance too. Even with a Cap rising and Sun, my Cancer Moon gives me a round lunar face and Mars on the Ascendant gives me "Aries" eyebrows. So some information can help us rule out factors..... Even sweeter is if you know an approximate time frame, or at least a day or night to look for.

November 15th, 1995
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
11:50 PM

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
{I just deleted the info I had here, as I looked up the wrong year! }

Now I am not sure where to go :) When you do get answers, try putting your planets then in the corresponding houses and see if they fit with your life. I have the Moon in the sixth and always have worked with animals... Venus in the first and have worked with cosmetics and never short an opportunity to date. Once having the correct Asc, every other planet should fall in place in the chart wheel.

When I first started Astrology I remember reading out loud the sign descriptions to my best friend, and she was the one that pointed out ,correctly we found out later, my Asc and Moon just based off the descriptions. Often families will share the same signs, so if you know the Moon and Sun signs of parents and siblings the same sign may show as your Asc.

Love the photos you chose, they remind me of my own children with the cell phone :)

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
As a wild guess... your face is symmetrical, feathery eyebrows with a circular arch, and mild smile lines and a stray dimple... Libra. With Scorpio as the Sun and Virgo as the Moon, you seem to show a more light heartedness than those would suggest. Venus/Libra would soften those.

Last edited:
I think I know what you mean now. :biggrin: My bad.

Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Virgo
Mercury: Scorpio
Venus: Sagittarius
Mars: Sagittarius
Jupiter: Sagittarius
Saturn: Pisces
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Sagittarius

Thanks! :wink:

"As a wild guess... your face is symmetrical, feathery eyebrows with a circular arch, and mild smile lines and a stray dimple... Libra."

OMG. Feathery. That was so cute. Thank you!