Which natal chart do you like best??

Which natal chart do you like the best??

• chart 1

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • chart 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chart 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ayc216

Greetings everyone! I am pregnant with a girl, due to be born in a few months. I'm trying to schedule a c-section and am looking at three different natal charts for her, which do you think is best, considering the following:

1. I hope my daughter will be happy, healthy, very smart, pretty, likeable, confident, and successful in this world. Outgoing personality is preferable but not mandatory. I realize it is not possible to get all of these in one chart.
  2. Saturn is opposite Sun/Venus/Mars, what does this mean? What are some ways to minimize the effects of these negative Saturn oppositions? By having more optimistic, confident signs for Moon and Ascendant? Do you prefer a leo moon or virgo moon in this case? Through the placement of Jupiter (i.e. Jupiter conjunct ascendant in Gemini, not sure if this is desirable or not)? Through house placements of Sun and Moon and other planets? Any other suggestions?
  3. Note Mars and Venus are combust the Sun. What effect does this have? Can this be minimized in any way?
  4. Which sign is preferable for Mars, Aires or Taurus? Why?
  5. Consider the Mercury conjunct Uranus (the higher octave of Mercury) in Aires with Jupiter in Gemini (which is in detriment). What does that mean? Would the baby be smart enough with these aspects alone, or should she have a Gemini Ascendant to make her smarter? Or would the baby be too hyperactive / ADHD with the Mercury conjunct Uranus in Aires plus Gemini Ascendant?
Please answer with an explanation. Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Attachments

• chart 1.jpg
    chart 1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 41
  • chart 2.jpg
    chart 2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 38
  • chart 3.jpg
    chart 3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

ayc216

Yes lpool2290,

Unfortunately there is a lack of air in these charts, unless the ascendant is in an air sign, like in Chart 2. It is just the way the planets will be aligned at that time.

Given the due date, the placement of most planets are set. However, there is leeway in choosing the moon, ascendant, sun (although I prefer the Taurus sun to the Aires Sun that would be possible if the baby was born a day or two earlier), and mars.

So the good thing about Chart 2 is it is more balanced in the elements, earth, fire, water, air.

However, the reason why I like the Sagittarius rising in Charts 1 and 3, is that it is a confident, optimistic sign that I was hoping would help balance out the negativity of the Saturn opposite sun/venus/mars aspects. I'm really worried that with these Saturn oppositions, my baby will have very low self confidence, so a priority of mine is to try to find a way to balance the Saturn oppositions out.

The ascendant is one of the few placements that may be chosen. Luckily, like the choice of moon, the choice of ascendant is a major placement and would have a huge impact on the chart.

The difference between Charts 1 and 3 is the moon, Chart 1 has a Leo moon and Chart 3 has a Virgo moon. Which moon do you prefer?

Given all this information, I was wondering which chart you like the best?

Thanks for your input!

lpool2290

Yes lpool2290,

Unfortunately there is a lack of air in these charts, unless the ascendant is in an air sign, like in Chart 2. It is just the way the planets will be aligned at that time.

Given the due date, the placement of most planets are set. However, there is leeway in choosing the moon, ascendant, sun (although I prefer the Taurus sun to the Aires Sun that would be possible if the baby was born a day or two earlier), and mars.

So the good thing about Chart 2 is it is more balanced in the elements, earth, fire, water, air.

However, the reason why I like the Sagittarius rising in Charts 1 and 3, is that it is a confident, optimistic sign that I was hoping would help balance out the negativity of the Saturn opposite sun/venus/mars aspects. I'm really worried that with these Saturn oppositions, my baby will have very low self confidence, so a priority of mine is to try to find a way to balance the Saturn oppositions out.

The ascendant is one of the few placements that may be chosen. Luckily, like the choice of moon, the choice of ascendant is a major placement and would have a huge impact on the chart.

The difference between Charts 1 and 3 is the moon, Chart 1 has a Leo moon and Chart 3 has a Virgo moon. Which moon do you prefer?

Given all this information, I was wondering which chart you like the best?

Thanks for your input!

Hi,

I am a newbie to all this but the lack of air just stood out for me.

I do think it is a good idea for a Rising Sagi to balance out the oppositions of Saturn. This could be viewed as more important than having amore balanced chart of all elements.

Personally, I would prefer a Moon Leo as I prefer their character than Virgo. More noble and fun. I have an Ascendant Virgo and I do not like it.

Atwovee

Banned
Have you considered Aries raising? This way the houses would be in their traditional domain, thus empowering them just by time of birth.

dr. farr

For me chart #2 is definitely out: using whole sign house format, Mars/Sun/Venus are in the 12th house, Venus close combust, Mars combust and detrimented in Taurus.

Chart 3 has the 3 above mentioned planets posited in the 6th house, which is not preferable.

Chart 1 has:
-more distance between Sun and Venus (since the combustion orb I follow for Venus is 3 degrees, in this chart Venus is not combust the Sun to my perspective)
-Mars is still in the 5th house, so only Sun and Venus are in the 6th, and Venus is not combust and is in its rulership in the Taurus; Mars also is still in its domicile in Aries
-Jupiter, dispositor of the ascendant, albeit detrimented in Gemini, is nonetheless strengthened by being in the angular 7th house

I'll vote for chart #1

ayc216

Atwovee, good point with the Aires rising. I did consider it but was afraid of too much Aires influence, with Aires Rising, Mercury, Uranus and Mars in Aires, Mars conj Sun, and Sun in the first house. Aires is one of my least favorite signs, just a personal preference.

Atwovee

Banned
Atwovee, good point with the Aires rising. I did consider it but was afraid of too much Aires influence, with Aires Rising, Mercury, Uranus and Mars in Aires, Mars conj Sun, and Sun in the first house. Aires is one of my least favorite signs, just a personal preference.

...I guess it comes down to choosing the time of birth for him... Or for you. Forgive my straight forwardness in this observation. I vaguely looked at Aries raising, it would be a powerful personality, with a lot of the energy lining up with its natural flow. So I would offer my opinion, but do make your own choice, or rather, his choice in this matter, my best wish for you and the baby.