not exactly a beginner but I need your eyeball pls

JerryRR

Good evening S,
May I suggest that you explore your Primary Directions with your transits.
If someone on this forum is running an accurate Primary program perhaps they could pm you with your three score and ten+ directions?
Your time of birth may need a bit of a tweek I think?

Please may I ask what kind of your birth you had,looking at Mars in Aqua' 1st House?

Hope you are well.

J. :)

suimui10

Hi Jerry!

I had PM'ed you; have you seen that PM? :)
Let me PM you again regarding my birth (thanks for asking!).
Please help me with the primary directions if possible. It sounds so interesting!

Sui

Good evening S,
May I suggest that you explore your Primary Directions with your transits.
If someone on this forum is running an accurate Primary program perhaps they could pm you with your three score and ten+ directions?
Your time of birth may need a bit of a tweek I think?

Please may I ask what kind of your birth you had,looking at Mars in Aqua' 1st House?

Hope you are well.

Last edited:

suimui10

Jerry -- I cannot PM you; you have switched off the option. So if you'd like me to get in touch, please PM me with an email or something.

Last edited:

suimui10

as these are VERY similar you must get a feel from that article, if not then ignore....

I guess I have read too many of these articles.
The effect of Pluto on my natal Uranus is defined by the details of my chart and so it sounds more concrete. I cannot battle with the entire universe for freedom (Uranus); I just want to tackle the square as it specifically manifests in my life (specific astro houses, aspects, etc.). Seeing the big picture (T Pl sq T Ur) depresses the hell out of me... But I can see the Aqua in you showing me this bit of info as a helpful addition. Thanks. :)

JerryRR

Hi S,
I do not employ the pm option.
Thank you for trying to contact me.
I withdraw my question about your birth and respect your privacy.

suimui10

Hi S,
I do not employ the pm option.
Thank you for trying to contact me.
I withdraw my question about your birth and respect your privacy.

Ok, Jerry, I respect your wish to not be contacted.
I can't *not* tell you that I feel we miss out on something by not communicating directly. I completely trust you have very good reasons. It's just sad. :sick:

JerryRR

Hi C,
Its nothing personal.
Whatever you wanted to convey in your pm,is none of my business!
Thank you for your understanding.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.

suimui10

LOL, you sound like a Pisces.
I wanted to SHARE with you, Jerry, the answer to your question. But you do not wish to receive this intimacy. It's fine by me. I like you all the same. :D
I enjoy your posts; you have stirred the conversation to interesting routes more than once and corrected things and put them right ; e.g. the misunderstanding regarding the year of my SR chart.
And now the point you made about primary directions.
I would love to learn from you. :)

Hi C,
Its nothing personal.
Whatever you wanted to convey in your pm,is none of my business!
Thank you for your understanding.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.

kimbermoon

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]September 30,2011[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]As is obvious your planetary energies are diametrically opposed and this indicates a highly polarized experience in life. In this global appocalyptic scenario you are certainly not alone in facing many challenges...We are undergoing a major evolutionary change for humanity, and the key has to do with [/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]'awakening' and raising our awareness about how polarized we have become. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Here you have a dynamic interchange between your subconscious will and your conscious mind; and this is what requires a necessary balance for you. The answer can only be found within your own soul. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]With all that heavy energy near the top of the chart one would expect that you would be highly successful: unfortunately though success is not always deemed by having recognition on the material level. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]All that 10th house activity seems positive, except for the influence of Neptune therein and the fact that it is in opposition to the Moon. This is a dynamic configuration that holds you back and causes you to trip yourself up at every turn. It represents the challenge between 'where you have been and where you think you are going'. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Your energies and actions are too erratic and undisciplined; thus unpredictability and non-conformity contribute to your problems. You need to attend to your Mars issues and resolve the inner baggage. Also look to the 8th house energies: while this planet relates to shared resources in general, it also depicts areas of psychological blockages that create significant difficulties. Basically you are at times your own worst enemy. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]There is a lot of planetary imbalance in this chart, and I can see what needs to be done, however most people do not want to understand that the answers truly lie within; they would rather take shortcuts, and get definitive answers to get them directly to where they want to be going. Still, 'Life happens when we are making other plans.' The concept of astro-logical counselling is that one can lead a horse to water, but we can't make them drink. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]You are approaching a critical phase in your life coming into play in the spring. That being your Saturn opposition, this will signify a re-definition of your identity [/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]and a cleaning out of the inner closet. Attitudes, beliefs, values and pre-conceived notions will be tested during that phase. [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Namaste[/FONT]

suimui10

Thank for your response. Kimbermoon.

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]There is a lot of planetary imbalance in this chart, and I can see what needs to be done, however most people do not want to understand that the answers truly lie within; they would rather take shortcuts, and get definitive answers to get them directly to where they want to be going. Still, 'Life happens when we are making other plans.' The concept of astro-logical counselling is that one can lead a horse to water, but we can't make them drink. [/FONT]

I would encourage you to share what you see about what needs to be done.
Generalizing about people's reactions is not right. You can express your opinions, but you can't force people to accept them as is; they are only your opinions after all. People will take from what you suggest what they feel they can use and what resonates to them. Personally I'm open to advice and this is the reason why I posted here asking for help. So if you think you can see "what can be done", by all means do not withhold this information!

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]You are approaching a critical phase in your life coming into play in the spring. That being your Saturn opposition, [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Namaste[/FONT]

My Saturn opposition does not occur before Nov 2012.

kimbermoon

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]sorry my bad...I was looking at Jupiter direct transiting your Saturn...[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]even still the Jupiter conjunct Saturn is still a significant transit....[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]You say "generalizing about other people 's reactions is not right. You can express your opinions, but you can't force people to accept them as is; they are only your opinions after all. People will take from what you suggest what they feel they can use and what resonates to them."[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]I do not disagree with your comments at all...that is why I mentioned about leading the horse to water...I am not here to promote 'opinions', I am here to offer advice to those who wish an objective perspective to their personal issues...there is a difference. But then why bother asking for help or advice, if you are not willing to take it into consideration? [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Your Neptunian confusion and disorientation is showing and it is the major opposition with your Moon that holds a big key to the solutions you are seeking. [/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]I 'feel' that the cure for many of our challenges lies in awakening the mind to a higher consciousness...and then to undertake the process of looking within to make appropriate adaptations or adjustments to our belief systems, our attitudes, our values and our expectations in life. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]It is 'suggested' that you gain an awareness and understanding of how your Mars energies need to be directed and controlled and how the imbalance between Mars and Venus contributes to your relational problems.[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Where can I focus to stay grounded? I can't live like this! I mean this is hardly a life![/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]I would offer that your primary challenge is about finding a balance between the material and the spiritual...and this is where you need to look for balance, since the Octave of the Soul in the chart is un-occupied: this is where you are in need of development in this lifetime...your soul cries out for it...life is more than just about love, eating & breathing; it is what we gain throughout our journey that matters most. After all what do you think reality is all about? [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]In your reality I sense that you can be quite dogmatic and that you will only hear what you want to hear, as denoted by your natal Jupiter/Saturn opposition. Jupiter in the 9th – a spiritual quest. Personally I think you are a bit of a mischief maker thanks to Neptune and that while you seem sincere enough in your appeal for assistance, I doubt that you would take any advice unless it meshes with your own beliefs and 'opinions'. Something else for you to consider: We are after all Spirits in a material world. [/FONT]​

suimui10

Kimbermoon,

I appreciate your message. Being in the middle of a crisis makes me quite vulnerable to other people's energies. Despite this fact, I'm open and have requested help. I would never doubt about someone's earnest request for help without having a reason or hard evidence that the person is lying or pretending. I think astrologers bear an amount of responsibility of how they help those in need. Just a reminder: you know nothing about me. I've been in your shoes and have helped people in need myself. Character shows by the way one uses power. Wanting someone to swallow your opinions as is only shows arrogance. People -you included- interpret things however they see fit given their own mental cognitive and other capacities; you have no control over that. In fact, if you were in my field of science you would know that to learn means to make something your own. Learning is a process of assimilation. So taking personally the fact that people learn what you give them in their own highly personal manner is just dumb.

Sui

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]sorry my bad...I was looking at Jupiter direct transiting your Saturn...[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]even still the Jupiter conjunct Saturn is still a significant transit....[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]You say "generalizing about other people 's reactions is not right. You can express your opinions, but you can't force people to accept them as is; they are only your opinions after all. People will take from what you suggest what they feel they can use and what resonates to them."[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]I do not disagree with your comments at all...that is why I mentioned about leading the horse to water...I am not here to promote 'opinions', I am here to offer advice to those who wish an objective perspective to their personal issues...there is a difference. But then why bother asking for help or advice, if you are not willing to take it into consideration? [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Your Neptunian confusion and disorientation is showing and it is the major opposition with your Moon that holds a big key to the solutions you are seeking. [/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]I 'feel' that the cure for many of our challenges lies in awakening the mind to a higher consciousness...and then to undertake the process of looking within to make appropriate adaptations or adjustments to our belief systems, our attitudes, our values and our expectations in life. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]It is 'suggested' that you gain an awareness and understanding of how your Mars energies need to be directed and controlled and how the imbalance between Mars and Venus contributes to your relational problems.[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Where can I focus to stay grounded? I can't live like this! I mean this is hardly a life![/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]I would offer that your primary challenge is about finding a balance between the material and the spiritual...and this is where you need to look for balance, since the Octave of the Soul in the chart is un-occupied: this is where you are in need of development in this lifetime...your soul cries out for it...life is more than just about love, eating & breathing; it is what we gain throughout our journey that matters most. After all what do you think reality is all about? [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]In your reality I sense that you can be quite dogmatic and that you will only hear what you want to hear, as denoted by your natal Jupiter/Saturn opposition. Jupiter in the 9th – a spiritual quest. Personally I think you are a bit of a mischief maker thanks to Neptune and that while you seem sincere enough in your appeal for assistance, I doubt that you would take any advice unless it meshes with your own beliefs and 'opinions'. Something else for you to consider: We are after all Spirits in a material world. [/FONT]​

suimui,

I think bittermoon has a point, you DO come accross as very assertive and dogmatic......sometimes we are not aware of how we come accross to people until we meet some opposition....