Saturn square Uranus

ElenaJ

Two very different types of energy.
Can you post your chart so we can see the whole picture, and the signs and houses?

Two very different types of energy.
Can you post your chart so we can see the whole picture, and the signs and houses?
Yea definitely.

Screenshot_20200711_073631_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200711_074936_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Chrysalis

One thought that jumped out at me, would be having issues with authority figures. You won't take lightly to being given rules and restrictions to abide by, you will feel quite rebellious against any kind of constraint. This could also be with a Saturnian parent too.

One thought that jumped out at me, would be having issues with authority figures. You won't take lightly to being given rules and restrictions to abide by, you will feel quite rebellious against any kind of constraint. This could also be with a Saturnian parent too.

Yea thats actually probably true. My parents actually took me to a psychologist as a kid because i was behaving so aggressively & rebelliously. I wasnt really a misbehaving kid, but i always had problems with the unnecessary strict teachers. Always had problems with my dad demanding me to do things, problems ignoring peoples advice & doing my own thing. I can take orders, i am reliable & have a high sense of duty, but i cant be forced into doing something. The worst side of me comes out when someone tries to constrain me. Being rebellious has brought me a lot of problems, but its almost like i cant help it. good thing i can usually talk my way out of the problems lol.