Rising sign thoughts at 3 am

Whoam1

I said I was going to bed apperntly I lied. My friends say I'm both like a Scorpio and saggitarius rising sign. I act like a Scorpio sun and a hades moons to a t. So for my rising I look more like a softer version of Capricorn and a Scorpio. Scorpios ruling signs are Pluto and mars, mars is in Capricorn and Pluto is in Scorpio this explains more if my physical features. If I lean toward the saggitarius rising my Jupiter is in Aries at 0 degrees this would give me the Aries look and explain why people say I look like a softer version of either Capricorn or Scorpio.My hades moon makes me look more Scorpio too i believe. So what should I declare as my rising sign if the question would arise?

Last edited:

D-Rok

I said I was going to bed apperntly I lied. My friends say I'm both like a Scorpio and saggitarius rising sign. I act like a Scorpio sun and a hades moons to a t. So for my rising I look more like a softer version of Capricorn and a Scorpio. Scorpios ruling signs are Pluto and mars, mars is in Capricorn and Pluto is in Scorpio this explains more if my physical features. If I lean toward the saggitarius rising my Jupiter is in Aries at 0 degrees this would give me the Aries look and explain why people say I look like a softer version of either Capricorn or Scorpio.My hades moon makes me look more Scorpio too i believe. So what should I declare as my rising sign if the question would arise?

You should know your birth time as accurately as possible, slap it in Placidus or Regio or Alcabitius (what I use) and whatever your ascendant sign is, that’s what it is. And no Hades Moons. Don’t make things more complicated than they need to be.

Whoam1

Moon in eight house square to Pluto then. It colors my emotional personality and discribes me better than my moon. It is a saggitarius rising, and thank you.