Not sure what to think with Pisces

So hopefully I don't bore anyone before they read to the end lol. I am just overthinking a situation and not sure what to do. I am a virgo and shes a pisces. We work together, same company, on the same floor, same department, doing the same thing. I will spare the details but shes perfect to me. We used to date, we were both looking for the same thing and were basically like the same person but also opposites, its really weird how it worked.. I was like her dark side lol, anyways, I started falling for her and I am 100% sure so I told her that I felt I loved her, she asked me to explain and I couldn't as this wasn't the answer I wanted but none the less I accept it. She didn't say she didn't love me but she said she didn't know me well enough. Due to my past relationships, I get sort of needy sometimes. If we are talking/texting and I sense a pause in communication or a change in communication it really bothers me. So this happened and I thought into it too much. For me, I felt as if this meant she was loosing interest so I mentioned something about it. She became very offended and she literally disappeared for about 3-4 months. How difficult seeing each other in work everyday and turning my vision elsewhere, really weird, like this has never happened to me before neither have I ever cared that much. Basically I let it go. But recently, I feel like she has been around more and we made eye contact last week and I felt like her eyes told me something so I decided to reach out thru work message. She responded and now we are friendly lol, that's good right. What I want to understand is, is she just being friendly with me just because? Does she understand that old feelings will come back eventually? Should I take another shot and see what happens? I guess its worth the risk. I just don't understand the dynamic. If someone loved me romantically and I broke things off with them I wouldn't be willing to be in contact with them unless I felt the same way or unless I never got over the situation. This is really messing with my head as I am dating other people but now I don't care about any of them and my focus has been shifted :unsure:

Chrysalis

To answer you question you'd be better to do a horary chart, or a synastry chart. Synastry chart you'd need to know her DOB though at least.

Just going on that she's a Pisces sun is not really much help, as she could be more dominant in another sign

ETA: i like your username :D

Chrysalis

March 9th is her birthday. How will that stuff help me? I’m ignorant to this stuff, don’t know much about it.

It will help you immensely.

As long as you have her year of birth too and the place she was born then you can do her natal chart.....time is even better but not totally necessary, as you can still work her out a little from just her date and place.

Then from her natal you can see how she acts when she likes someone etc....and lots of other stuff. A synastry chart is when your looking at both yours and hers charts together to see how compatible you are in all areas.

There's lots of Links somewhere on here for how to do charts and stuff.

Im surprised Jupiter has not replied to your welcome msg, he's usually the link master.

JUPITERASC

So hopefully I don't bore anyone before they read to the end lol. I am just overthinking a situation and not sure what to do. I am a virgo and shes a pisces. We work together, same company, on the same floor, same department, doing the same thing. I will spare the details but shes perfect to me. We used to date, we were both looking for the same thing and were basically like the same person but also opposites, its really weird how it worked.. I was like her dark side lol, anyways, I started falling for her and I am 100% sure so I told her that I felt I loved her, she asked me to explain and I couldn't as this wasn't the answer I wanted but none the less I accept it. She didn't say she didn't love me but she said she didn't know me well enough. Due to my past relationships, I get sort of needy sometimes. If we are talking/texting and I sense a pause in communication or a change in communication it really bothers me. So this happened and I thought into it too much. For me, I felt as if this meant she was loosing interest so I mentioned something about it. She became very offended and she literally disappeared for about 3-4 months. How difficult seeing each other in work everyday and turning my vision elsewhere, really weird, like this has never happened to me before neither have I ever cared that much. Basically I let it go. But recently, I feel like she has been around more and we made eye contact last week and I felt like her eyes told me something so I decided to reach out thru work message. She responded and now we are friendly lol, that's good right. What I want to understand is, is she just being friendly with me just because? Does she understand that old feelings will come back eventually? Should I take another shot and see what happens? I guess its worth the risk. I just don't understand the dynamic. If someone loved me romantically and I broke things off with them I wouldn't be willing to be in contact with them unless I felt the same way or unless I never got over the situation. This is really messing with my head as I am dating other people but now I don't care about any of them and my focus has been shifted :unsure:
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use
and also to create synastry charts :smile:

good link for the basics of western tropical astrology is http://www.skyscript.co.uk/

STUDY LIBRARY OF FREE TEXTS ON THE WEB at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html
There are five collections in this library.
  • The main collection contains links to books and magazines written in English that are directly related to 'traditional astrology' (from classical to modern times).
  • The extended collection refers to texts that are partly astrological or useful for historical research or philosophical principles.
  • The ancient collection contains links to ancient texts, fragments, or secondary sources that cover the ancient period.
  • The scholar's collection contains links to published theses, dissertations, and peer-reviewed papers.
  • The Latin & Greek collection contains links to important works in older languages

Another good list of links to astrological works is available at
http://cura.free.fr/DIAL.html

JUPITERASC

March 9th is her birthday. How will that stuff help me?
I’m ignorant to this stuff, don’t know much about it
March 9 Sun is usually approximately 18 degrees Pisces :smile:
Virgo and Pisces are in opposition astrologically
literally
as illustrated by the following image of an ancient Hellenistic Teaching Chart
of the THEMA MUNDI

thema-mundi-small.jpg

JUPITERASC

Cool! I have attached, but blurred out birthdays and location/time to remain anonymous :whistling:
Imagine if she stumbles upon this thread LOL id die..
FORUM RULES :smile:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

Ethical rules to observe
Astrological data are highly sensitive.
We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons
very seriously
. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you
you must have their permission to do so
or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data.
If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Please know that you should take your own risks
if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services
as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services
especially those offered against a fee, via this forum
in any form: through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

Also remember that this is a public forum, indexed by search engines
(Google, for instance), so basically everything you post here
is not only viewable by any other person, but it also can be retrieved
by a simple internet search.

JUPITERASC

Since the data is anonymised :smile:

Virgo and Pisces are in opposition - that's not so good
Virgo Moon and Libra Moon are in Disregard - that's not so good either
Cancer Ascendant squares Libra ascendant - that's not so good
so there are multipole challenges
as evidenced by you earlier comments

JUPITERASC

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it :)

our forum allows discussion on a varied spectrum of astrological shades of opinion
and so
perhaps others have a different opinion
I merely mentioned my humble astrological opinion :smile:

meanwhile the BASICS to learn are:

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the area of life
in which the planet acts

as well as
how strongly the planet can act

houses-labeled.gif

JUPITERASC

and furthermore
quality of a planet's expression
is influenced by the SIGN location of a PLANET
Using the analogy of a 'theatrical performance' or 'play' :smile:
we have

12 basic 'backdrops'
to the theatre

aka movie
of a natal chart

Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

and then

Each of those 12 'backdrops' - dependent on time of birth -
is pinned as an individual 'background or cusp'
on each of the 12 basic 'scenes' aka 'houses'

houses-labeled.gif

1. Birth/Self/Appearance/Vitality/Strength

2. Resources, material comforts, earnings
and all issues concerning wealth or of a financial nature
including the manner of attaining wealth, personal goods and belongings,
assets, income, gain, money lent to others, profit (or loss when afflicted),
support and assistance from others.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h2.html

3 Brothers and sisters, cousins or general members of the family
(not parents, they belong to the 4th scene aka house).
Neighbors and local neighborhood. The environment in which we live and work.
Short journeys or those made on a regular basis.
Letters, rumors, reports, messages and messengers.
Communications generally. Newspapers, magazines, telephones, postal service.
Written deeds and contracts. Speeches and debates.
Our ability to express ourselves and communicate to others.
Languages, mobility skills and self-expression
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h3.html

each 'scene' aka 'house' features planets as 'actors'
within any one of the 12 basic 'scenes'
or 'houses'
'performing'
before the 'backdrop'
of the 12 'signs'

for example
Venus and Jupiter are in general thought of as the 'good guys'
Mars and Saturn are traditionally the 'villains of the piece'
Mercury is unpredictable
sometimes good
sometimes not so good
dependent on the company Mercury keeps :smile:

Scenes often 'merge'
taking into account that planets in each others houses
influence the 'script'

and then
we have "travelling players"
aka transiting planets
putting in temporary appearances

for example
transiting MOON is "on the scene" for approximately only 2.5 days
before travelling on to the next venue

MERCURY puts in an appearance "for one week only"
then on to the next scene
after nineteen days
VENUS goes to the next stage
SUN sticks around for a month
MARS fifty-seven days
JUPITER a year
SATURN two and a half years
adding layers to the drama
an analysis may be as complex or as basic as one prefers

seven-ages-of-technology-in-education-2-728.jpg

katydid

Cool! I have attached, but blurred out birthdays and location/time to remain anonymous :whistling: Imagine if she stumbles upon this thread LOL id die..

Ok, just taking a quick look, I do have a few questions for you.

You have a lot of Virgo. Sun, Moon and Mars are all in mutable earth Virgo.

It is nice for you that your Mercury and Venus are in Libra, because that allows you to be more polite and considerate than the 3 planets in Virgo might. :whistling:

I am wondering if maybe you are more critical and blunt than you realize. Did your Pisces friend get her sensitive feelings hurt a few too many times?

You may have to sit and think hard--don't just instantly say no. Virgo sun/moon/mars energy is very helpful towards others and wants to give 'constructive criticism' in order to help others they care about.

But sometimes it comes across as critical, cold or condescending, instead of helpful. :pouty:

You probably have a very good biting sense of humor. Did Pisces appreciate it or did she find it a bit too much? :wink:

She has Venus in Aries and you have Venus in Libra. Venus in Libra represents the type of woman you like and appreciate. Classy, lovely, beautiful, artistic.

She has Venus in Aries. So I think she craves independence, freedom, assertiveness. She wants to be the leader or the boss in her relationships, most likely. Maybe she thought you were too much in charge and were getting ahead of things?

Pisces and Virgo are opposites and opposites do attract because they have what each other NEEDS. But it is not always what each other wants or is comfortable with.

Pisces energy is water. Water is emotional and reactive and not as logical, rational as Virgo Earth energy.

Pisces women are creative and loving and nurturing. And often, at the end of a long day, they may like to talk seriously about what happened at work etc...and they may 'act' confused, and it may 'seem' like they are needing help and guidance because they are not sure what to do next.

HOWEVER, it is part of the Piscean process to review and go through feelings about something.

What they do not want is for someone to 'mansplain' to them what they 'need to do' to fix things.

Your Pisces friend does not want someone to give her advice or help her figure out anything. She wants someone TO LISTEN and be empathetic.

Last edited: