Chat Thread

Lykanized

I don't want it to work. I don't like Saturn and the other chart entireties are Venus, Pluto, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus. Mars sides with Uranus, Pluto, and Jupiter against Venus who sides with Saturn. Venus rules the AK and MC, Jupiter is lord of Geneture, Uranus is Final Dispositer and Mars/Pluto have the most aspects to them. I've researched many ways to Calculate chart rulership now I'm breaking down to the degree to find out who wins the contest over my chart.

Venus is in determinant although it rules a point of my chart just as important as my rising sign. Uranus rules a Stellium in its own sign and is conj to mars and parrallel to Venus (acts as a Conj.). Jupiter is the Lord of Genture it's on the IC the only planet in any angle and it's in Aries a fellow fire sign. Mars is in heavy middle ground be connected to Venus and Uranus via aspect and again to Venus and Jupiter because of sign rulership. Lastly Pluto is the only ACTIVE planet (as Saturn is considered inactive in my chart) that aspects a luminary and it rules a house stellium.

There's enough comptition im doing an Aquarius overthrowing my traditional ruler and not even inviting Saturn to the party.

Well, I suppose that's your choice, but maybe it would help you to understand why you dislike Saturn so deeply. It doesn't seem like it's just something superficial or that it's simply you can't relate to it. I'd say in time you'll probably come to relate to it more

Lykanized

“There’s no such thing as Love it’s fantasy.”

Discuss?

Love is interesting. It's sort of like happiness. We all have this basal, faux understanding of it kinda of innate, but if we really sit down and think, do we know what it is? That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but it seems understanding what love is is something we think we have at multiple stages in our lives but then we look at every other stage in retrospect with revised experiential understanding and we realize how ******* dumb we were lol. So then you have to wonder if you ever really know. In the end, all you can do is follow your heart and know that if it seems to lead you astray, it's never for nothing. Every relationship I've had, even ones that ended horribly, always have some kind of meaning to me

Funny I happen to have been listening to a song called 'Love is to Die' when I came to this thread right now

Lykanized

Funny you mention chaos...just got done watching 500 days of summer for the first time. Ever seen it?

Well any who I saw some quote I was drawn to: “Color my life with the chaos of trouble.”

I saw it a long while ago, I think when I was a teenager. The only thing I really remember about it is who it starred and that it had a really neat soundtrack lmfao

I like the quote, tho. How about you? How do you relate to chaos?

I was thinking about it because I think I come off as so messy. I don't know if you were here on this thread when I had some mental breakdown where I overdosed and really ****** myself up. I was thinking about it and as messy as that is, it may just be part of my process. I think about times in my life where I've just been level and it never feels comfortable. I have to wonder if I don't just stir up trouble for my own self or if I somehow don't draw it to me, all of these intense, interesting experiences I've had that inevitably serve to shape me in ways I really need and deeply crave. There are things I always crave that are related...Experience, good or bad, transformation, emotion/passion, good or bad, things of that nature. I'm very much in tune to the up and down nature of life and the fact it's ever changing and I think for someone like me and maybe you who is inclined to engage freely my emotions as I don't care to lie to myself about how i feel just to remain safe and comfy, my emotions can get extremely intense and swing from end to end. Would I really feel good if life wasn't so intense and so painful? I don't think so. I'd start getting antsy or feeling like something isn't right. It all brings transformation so it leads to a process of constant transformation and that's what I find exciting about life

Lykanized

I tend to have A LOT of synchronicities happen to me, usually multiple times a day, but lately I notice it happening more. It tends to go in waves. Sometimes I'll have it happen in very minor ways, other times I'll have it happen more often and in more major ways and that's what's happening right now. I always wonder why. I like to think I'm in tune with the universe and where I'm supposed to be

Appropriately, we're in Pisces season so I suppose I have that Pisces attacking my Cancer Mercury and Sun/Scorpio Pluto in trines lol

Last edited:

katydid

No the planet is lame, like the degree it's in is deficient, it's sometimes called azimine it means my Saturn doesn't work.

You can't knock Saturn out that easily. I do not agree that the azimine degree can totally nullify the effect of Saturn in your chart.

Saturn is your chart ruler, it is angular, and your Sun is in an applying angular Earth trine with it.

Sorry, but you will have to accept and work with your 4th house Saturn some day. It will make you a better chef if you embrace it. :sideways:

katydid

azimine:

Said of a planet posited in certain weak or lame degrees or arcs which, if ascending at birth, were supposed to make the native blind, or lame, or otherwise physically afflicted.

(Nicholas deVore - Encyclopedia of Astrology)

Well, you are not weak, blind or lame, so that assignee influence might not be that strong in your nativity.

Whoam1

You can't knock Saturn out that easily. I do not agree that the azimine degree can totally nullify the effect of Saturn in your chart.

Saturn is your chart ruler, it is angular, and your Sun is in an applying angular Earth trine with it.

Sorry, but you will have to accept and work with your 4th house Saturn some day. It will make you a better chef if you embrace it. :sideways:

Three things. Who the hell cares about becoming a better chef I just want to be a good person. I think I'll disprove astrology before I accept Saturn and the ******** where we we use more degrees for certain planetary aspects (sun sign astrology is shallow). Maybe one day I'll just have to consume the souls of people that define me to the hell that is Capricorn :).

Chrysalis

Whats the meaning of finding sagg,cap,aquarius,pisces (basically the last four zodiac signs) harder to relate to and understand, i find all four of these quite hard to understand and i personally don't like the signs either.

....but idk why.

Whoam1

Whats the meaning of finding sagg,cap,aquarius,pisces (basically the last four zodiac signs) harder to relate to and understand, i find all four of these quite hard to understand and i personally don't like the signs either.

....but idk why.

I can relate to Sagg and Aqua and I understand them.

Whoam1

I study them because i have to, not because i want to, that how i feel about these signs. I like all the other signs, but these 4 i have no passion for.

Im sure it must mean something.

Oh I'm a passion and psychology astrologer, if there is no passion for a sign and you live that sign, you aren't living. There are to many systems and view points why live under the shadow of something you don't believe in? For me a person who doesn't fit into society, why would I want the social class that Capricorn so deeply values? Why would i blindly follow tradition or be the party pooper? I don't do any of theses things and the thought of being that way, something that has already shown me harm, makes me sick.

ConfusedCrab

I saw it a long while ago, I think when I was a teenager. The only thing I really remember about it is who it starred and that it had a really neat soundtrack lmfao

I like the quote, tho. How about you? How do you relate to chaos?

I was thinking about it because I think I come off as so messy. I don't know if you were here on this thread when I had some mental breakdown where I overdosed and really ****** myself up. I was thinking about it and as messy as that is, it may just be part of my process. I think about times in my life where I've just been level and it never feels comfortable. I have to wonder if I don't just stir up trouble for my own self or if I somehow don't draw it to me, all of these intense, interesting experiences I've had that inevitably serve to shape me in ways I really need and deeply crave. There are things I always crave that are related...Experience, good or bad, transformation, emotion/passion, good or bad, things of that nature. I'm very much in tune to the up and down nature of life and the fact it's ever changing and I think for someone like me and maybe you who is inclined to engage freely my emotions as I don't care to lie to myself about how i feel just to remain safe and comfy, my emotions can get extremely intense and swing from end to end. Would I really feel good if life wasn't so intense and so painful? I don't think so. I'd start getting antsy or feeling like something isn't right. It all brings transformation so it leads to a process of constant transformation and that's what I find exciting about life

I relate to the quote because I’m strongly attracted to people and things that bring a bit of chaos in my life, to me chaos can be fun. I find comfort in the madness.

Yes I can agree with you to some extent. Chaos brings lots of passion and natural reactions.

Normal is boring.

I’m sorry you went through that hun. What caused you to overdose? Was it an accident? I’ve done that one accident...it’s a crazy feeling. I almost killed my self 3 times because of drugs. I’m so glad I don’t engage in that stuff anymore. But I wonder to myself sometimes was my subconscious mind okay with dying or wanting to die or was it truly an accident? I mean it’s hard to tell....

I like the song!

Ukpoohbear

Whoami.

If you don't like Saturn isn't it funny it is in the 4th house and the 4th is the shadow side of yourself? What we don't like in other people is sometimes referred to as our own shadow. There is a side to yourself you don't want to acknowledge but if you go through life not acknowledging your shadow then you will have no control when that planets energy is working against you.

It is ok when you are younger but when you are older and say I don't like this I don't like that, this is good, this is bad....that's just something you have to work through or else stay immature.

Whoam1

Whoami.

If you don't like Saturn isn't it funny it is in the 4th house and the 4th is the shadow side of yourself? What we don't like in other people is sometimes referred to as our own shadow. There is a side to yourself you don't want to acknowledge but if you go through life not acknowledging your shadow then you will have no control when that planets energy is working against you.

It is ok when you are younger but when you are older and say I don't like this I don't like that, this is good, this is bad....that's just something you have to work through or else stay immature.

I don't understand why I have to be power hungry and like money and material things. Let me be immature as long as I'm not materlistic and as long as I don't like shallow things like money. My shadow self isn't here btw, no one looks past Capricorn and Saturn in my chart, im glad at times bc it keeps my shadow self hidden. I know my shadow what I don't know is why I'm here, clearly everyone thinks I'm very Saturn but no one including me can seem to look past it. I lack structure and organization which is the opposite of what my Sun sign and AC ruler stand for, and I'm ok with that. What's seemingly more immature is damninating people to there AC ruler bc in traditional astrology it wasn't as powerful as people make it today.

Whoam1

Whoami.

I've already raised kids I have all ready seen Saturn in action I choose not to live that way, (Jupiter is my Lord of genture it's on the IC and in Aries).

Ukpoohbear

You aren't good with structure...You need stability...You've already raised kids. Sorry, but you haven't already raised children I don't see how you can tick something off the list. My dad is a failure and is absent. I lack structure and have a hard time concentrating because of that although it shows up in my chart as Gemini, being scattered in thinking and two sided.

Learn structure for yourself. Because you are worth it.

Plus, I don't think you know what your shadow side is yet. Maybe you have and have ticked it off the list like raising children.

Put it to the 'back of your mind' and you can forget about it right? Wrong. Saturn will not let you forget.

You need structure in your life and don't copy the behaviour of putting things to the back of your mind like your parents or adults around you do.

They are as f***** up as us, and even more dangerous if THEY have put the shadow side to themselves to the back of their mind.

I am really angry with my Father. O father how great thou are.

Clinging to the boat for safety and what did he do? He cut my fingers from the boat and I drowned. He has not dealt with his shadow either and look what he done when I needed him.

We are all souls with starving inner childs.

The Florida shooting - he was an outsider of society through no fault of his own. Did he ask to be adopted? Did he ask for his adoptive mother and father to die? Did he ask to live with his friend and his family -an only son and an alpha dad and a mum who never took his side and he was threatened with violence? He threatened violence too. He was unloved. He shot a school up.

And now everybody wants to see he is evil when he is the example of the unloved and the forgotten and the angry.

No one wants to be the outsider and so the ones who feel guilty attack him, the ones who tried their best blame him....Yet those with families who love them will know what it is like to have the love of the family and will not admit to not knowing how they would react if they did not have one.

And the guy employed to protect the school. He retired because he choked under pressure and failed to enter the school to confront the gunman. He was celebrated as being a brave man of society but confronted with real danger and his coward behaviour was exposed.

Why was he respected in the first place, why did he feel he needed respect? Capitalism and ego.

Yet how many people pretend to be something they are not? We all wear masks which are usually the opposite of what we really are because it is our shadow. But as soon as we see someone else's shadow we blame and attack them. When even the president of America would choke under pressure.

Many respected people of society act brave when they are safe in society. But when society fails us and we feel fear we attack and blame.

Even in everyday conversations we attack and blame because we are scared of everyone seeing what we are afraid to see.

We all have a shadow and will continue to live with it.

But go ahead and pretend everything is ok and become one of the safe herd who chooses to blame and point the finger instead.

I do the same. I hate it. Energy is a magickal force that is working in small details of everyday energy exchange and shows up in big events like this.

Why do I see this? Talking to people and I see the inner child and what the parents did to them and why they did it.

Cowards all of us.

Last edited:

Whoam1

You aren't good with structure...You need stability...You've already raised kids. Sorry, but you haven't already raised children I don't see how you can tick something off the list. My dad is a failure and is absent. I lack structure and have a hard time concentrating because of that although it shows up in my chart as Gemini, being scattered in thinking and two sided.

Learn structure for yourself. Because you are worth it.

Plus, I don't think you know what your shadow side is yet. Maybe you have and have ticked it off the list like raising children.

Put it to the 'back of your mind' and you can forget about it right? Wrong. Saturn will not let you forget.

You need structure in your life and don't copy the behaviour of putting things to the back of your mind like your parents or adults around you do.

They are as f***** up as us, and even more dangerous if THEY have put the shadow side to themselves to the back of their mind.

I am really angry with my Father. O father how great thou are.

Clinging to the boat for safety and what did he do? He cut my fingers from the boat and I drowned. He has not dealt with his shadow either and look what he done when I needed him.

We are all souls with starving inner childs.

The Florida shooting - he was an outsider of society through no fault of his own. Did he ask to be adopted? Did he ask for his adoptive mother and father to die? Did he ask to live with his friend and his family -an only son and an alpha dad and a mum who never took his side and he was threatened with violence? He threatened violence too. He was unloved. He shot a school up.

And now everybody wants to see he is evil when he is the example of the unloved and the forgotten and the angry.

No one wants to be the outsider and so the ones who feel guilty attack him, the ones who tried their best blame him....Yet those with families who love them will know what it is like to have the love of the family and will not admit to not knowing how they would react if they did not have one.

And the guy employed to protect the school. He retired because he choked under pressure and failed to enter the school to confront the gunman. He was celebrated as being a brave man of society but confronted with real danger and his coward behaviour was exposed.

Yet how many people pretend to be something they are not? We all wear masks which are usually the opposite of what we really are because it is our shadow. But as soon as we see someone else's shadow we blame and attack them. When even the president of America would choke under pressure.

Many respected people of society act brave when they are safe in society. But when society fails us and we feel fear we attack and blame.

Even in everyday conversations we attack and blame because we are scared of everyone seeing what we are afraid to see.

We all have a shadow and will continue to live with it.

But go ahead and pretend everything is ok and become one of the safe herd who chooses to blame and point the finger instead.

I do the same. I hate it. Energy is a magickal force that is working in small details of everyday energy exchange and shows up in big events like this.

Why do I see this? Talking to people and I see the inner child and what the parents did to them and why they did it.

Cowards all of us.

Clearly you have things you need to work out before you can help me see things more clearly. My parents were drug addicts I had to be the parent, my dad wasn't there and my stepdad was in and out of jail. My mom brought other abusive men into our lives. I'm not mad at any of them, just upset at their choices. I'm happy now because I'm in a better state of being.

I know what my shadow side is and also know what you think doesn't matter (in this case). How could you possibly know me, I've never even met you. I choose to love myself so I don't do those violent things.

I feel energy the push and pull of it, maybe that's because of my 8th house moon oppose Pluto, maybe it's due to my Neptune in the first or my 12th house Mercury or black moon Lilith (3 if my liliths are in the 12th house).

My dark side is high Mach. I can use people to get want I want in life, but the flip side is my over active empathy level, I feel everything (when tragedies happen I feel those too).

Now that I've exposed myself a bit more i hope you can note these qualities in my chart.

Thanks for the advice.

david starling

I'm thinking Charts can be seen as what we project OUTWARDS, into the Cosmos, instead of invisible forces coming into us. Saturn is both bad and good, as in the Alchemical transformation of lead into gold. WhoamI is able to project the gold version of Saturn through H4 using willful effort. Sun in Capricorn can be a blessing in disguise when it comes to the transformation.