Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Analysis Game)

sibylline

Re: Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Guessing Game)

Drama Teacher

checkered_flag_waving_race_winner_classic_round_sticker-r714df94c008f454da130690ae1199b74_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

YES!

He is a high school/secondary school theatre arts teacher.

I know that was a race to the finish line; you did great @humblingstar.

sibylline

Thank you :biggrin: And congrats conspiracy theorist! Another one??

You're welcome. Yes, CT knows how to use the chart + previous clues to hone in on the answer.

As you can see, there are many ways you could use the chart to come to the conclusion. MC in Aries ruled by exact Venus/Mars conjunction in 2nd (earned income), disposed by the Sun/Mercury in Virgo (criticism, analysis) in the third house (early education). Jupiter/Uranus in the 5th house (children, also creativity). Neptune in 6th (creative work) square Sun/Mercury in 3rd.

An interesting fact is that the chart holder's mother is a part-time professional astrologer. I wonder if she advised him on his career? Considering the length of this round, maybe not. :happy:

conspiracy theorist

You're welcome. Yes, CT knows how to use the chart + previous clues to hone in on the answer.

As you can see, there are many ways you could use the chart to come to the conclusion. MC in Aries ruled by exact Venus/Mars conjunction in 2nd (earned income), disposed by the Sun/Mercury in Virgo (criticism, analysis) in the third house (early education). Jupiter/Uranus in the 5th house (children, also creativity). Neptune in 6th (creative work) square Sun/Mercury in 3rd.

An interesting fact is that the chart holder's mother is a part-time professional astrologer. I wonder if she advised him on his career? Considering the length of this round, maybe not. :happy:

True, and if he was born a little earlier, his MC would be located in Pisces which would lead to domiciled Jupiter in the 5th which is a very strong analog for teaching children. Couple that with the Mars/Venus still being in the 2nd house of resources + everything else and it's an even stronger case of a drama teacher.

sibylline

True, and if he was born a little earlier, his MC would be located in Pisces which would lead to domiciled Jupiter in the 5th which is a very strong analog for teaching children. Couple that with the Mars/Venus still being in the 2nd house of resources + everything else and it's an even stronger case of a drama teacher.

True, but he wasn't born any earlier or later; the time is completely accurate, thanks to his astrologer mom. :biggrin:

AppLeo

Finally, time for a new chart. Sibyl you should do another Leo Sun!

sibylline

^Not today.

Next chart.

Attachments

• ccchart.jpg
    ccchart.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 37

conspiracy theorist

Alright both asc and mc ruler are located in the 5th
MC ruler is Mars and located in Scorpio and domiciled.
Mars squares Jupiter in the 8th of death.

Does this person have a job related to sports, military or death?

humblingstar

Kinda off topic, i just noticed that alot of your friends obviously have a lot of cancerian energy, haha!

Lawyer? Or mining? Something with industrial work?

sibylline

A person who heals people??

While you don't have to come up with the exact job title, this sort of answer is a little too ambiguous. A healer? Anyone from a cardiothoracic surgeon to a Pentacostal minister. I assume you were referring to an alternative health profession of some sort, but still not clear enough.

Alright both asc and mc ruler are located in the 5th
MC ruler is Mars and located in Scorpio and domiciled.
Mars squares Jupiter in the 8th of death.

Does this person have a job related to sports, military or death?

Freezing.

conspiracy theorist

While you don't have to come up with the exact job title, this sort of answer is a little too ambiguous. A healer? Anyone from a cardiothoracic surgeon to a Pentacostal minister. I assume you were referring to an alternative health profession of some sort, but still not clear enough.

He's not even reading the chart

sibylline

Kinda off topic, i just noticed that alot of your friends obviously have a lot of cancerian energy, haha!

The previous one wasn't a friend, per se. Neither is this one, but it's true I have a lot of Lunar energy around me, normally.

Lawyer? Or mining? Something with industrial work?

Nope and nope.

Okay, let me go modern.

Is the career one that can be described as self-expressive/creative?

No.