Looking for some input

melissamarie

My boyfriend gave me permission to post his chart on this forum. He and I are both curious to see what others see in his chart, especially anything that could be karmic related?

I've never done any research as to how our charts do together, but I'm hoping it's a good match. I'll include my chart as well if anyone is interested in giving some input to our synastry.

Michael:
8EzbIHf.gif

Me, Melissa:
WAnQeqJ.gif

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Very grateful for any insight given.

melissamarie

I guess the biggest issue for us is that we're both insecure. There's a large age difference between the two of us and of course it makes him apprehensive. We've been together 9 months and it's certainly been a roller coaster. The highs have been incomparable to any other relationship I've been in, and the lows have been beyond stressful. But through everything, we both love each other and believe in each other's success and overall personal growth. There was some early infidelity on my part early on in the relationship and ever since then, trust has been difficult for him.

I guess communication would be a big area of concern. I feel like it has gotten better, but something seems to be off. He can be passive aggressive and cold/aloof when angry, and I get defensive all too quickly even when I'm not being questioned (usually how an argument starts).

Melissamarie,

Tried to post this yesterday, maybe since Luna just left Aphrodite it will be easier.

Max Heindel of the Rosicrucian Fellowship taught this concept:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng08.htm

MEN'S MARRIAGES
An early marriage is indicated in a man's horoscope:
(1) When he is born in the light of the Moon, at the time she is progressing from the new to the full, provided she is placed in the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Tenth, Eleventh, or Twelfth House.
(2) When the Moon and Venus are strong and well aspected with a number of other planets in the fruitful signs, Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces.
(3) When the Moon and Venus are in the Fifth or Seventh Houses which rule courtship and marriage.
(4) When a fruitful sign is rising with Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces in the Fifth or Seventh Houses.
(5) When Venus and Mars are dignified, elevated, strong and well aspected.
(6) When Jupiter or Venus, or both, are in the Seventh House well aspected.
A late marriage is shown in a man's horoscope:
(1) When he is born in the dark of the Moon; that is to say, when the Moon is going from the full to the new and she is placed in the First, Second, Third, Seventh, Eighth, or Ninth Houses.
(2) When the Moon or Venus are afflicted by Saturn, Mars, Uranus or Neptune, especially if either of these planets is placed in the Fifth or Seventh Houses.
(3) When Saturn, Mars, Uranus or Neptune are in the Fifth or Seventh Houses.
(4) When the Moon is square or opposition to Venus or Jupiter they bring trouble in courtship and consequent delays of the marriage.
Marriage is denied or is accomplished with great difficulty:
(1) When Saturn is in Scorpio which rules the genitals, or if the Moon is there parallel, conjunction, square or opposition to Saturn the planet of obstruction, for then there is little or no desire for sexual intercourse, hence such people generally remain bachelors.
(2) When the Moon, or Venus, the planet of love, is afflicted in the Saturnine sign Capricorn, especially if the affliction comes from Saturn, the planet of obstruction, many obstacles to marriage present themselves and it is doubtful if they can be overcome, hence it is unlikely that the person will marry.
(3) When the Moon is square or opposition to the Sun it is difficult for the person to make up his mind on any subject, and if the Moon is placed in the First, Second, Third, Seventh, Eighth or Ninth Houses, this will make it particularly difficult to come to a decision regarding marriage. If at the same time there is an affliction from Saturn he will never make up his mind, hence marriage will not be consummated.
(4) When the Moon is in the last degrees of a sign she is said to be void of course, and if at the same time she makes no aspect to other planets, it shows a lack of attraction to the opposite sex, which will probably prevent the person entering the marriage relation.

And this about you Ladies:

WOMEN'S MARRIAGES
An early marriage is indicated in a woman's horoscope:
(1) When she is born in the light of the Moon, that is to say, when the orb of night is going from the new to the full, and the Sun is placed in the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Tenth, Eleventh, or Twelfth House.
(2) When the Sun and Venus are in one of the fruitful signs, Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces, and well aspected.
(3) When the Sun, Venus, and Mars are well aspected in the Fifth or Seventh Houses which govern courtship and marriage.
(4) When a fruitful sign is rising with Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces in the Fifth or Seventh Houses.
(5) When Sun, Mars, and Venus are dignified, elevated, well and strongly aspected.
(6) When Jupiter or Venus is in the Seventh House well aspected.
A late marriage is shown in a woman's horoscope:
(1) When she is born in the dark of the Moon; that is to say, when the Moon is going from the full to the new, and the Sun is placed in the First, Second, Third, Seventh, Eighth, or Ninth Houses.
(2) When the Sun and Venus are afflicted by Saturn, Mars, Uranus or Neptune, especially if placed in the Fifth or Seventh Houses, which govern marriage and courtship.
(3) When Saturn, Mars, Uranus or Neptune are in the Fifth or Seventh Houses.
(4) When the Moon is square or opposition to Venus or Jupiter, delays and trouble in courtship and marriage may be looked for.
(5) When the Moon is parallel, square or opposition to Uranus, the octave of Venus, that also will bring delays.
Marriage is denied or accomplished only with great difficulty:
(1) When Saturn is in Scorpio, the sign which rules the genitals, or when the Sun is there parallel, conjunction, square, or opposition to Saturn, the planet of obstruction, the desire nature is held in clock, hence when either of these conditions is found in a woman's horoscope it is safe to judge that she will remain a spinster.
(2) When the Sun, or Venus the planet of love, is afflicted in the Saturnine sign Capricorn, particularly if the affliction comes from Saturn, the planet of obstruction, there will be many obstacles to marriage and it is very doubtful if under the circumstances a marriage will result.
(3) When the Sun and Moon are afflicting each other by square or opposition it makes the person vacillating on any subject, and if the Sun, which is significator or marriage for a woman, is placed in the First, Second, Third, Seventh, Eighth, or Ninth Houses, the will make it particularly difficult to come to a decision regarding marriage. Should there be at the same time an affliction between the Sun and Saturn it will eventually prevent the person from making up her mind, hence marriage will not be consummated. (4) When the Sun by progression makes no aspect to the other planets it indicates a lack of attraction to the opposite sex, which will probably prevent her from entering the marriage relation.

Now this may appear very academicly dishonest of me since I can Not remember the exact document in which Heindel taught this (SHAME ON ME MY PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY SHOULD HAVE NOTED THIS):sideways::biggrin::biggrin::cool:, but I read decades ago that Heindel said '...Where a man's Moon, Venus, lord of the 7th and the 7th describe the type of woman he needs..'. And '...where a Woman's mars, sun, and ruler of the 7th and the 7th describe what she longs for in a man..' And these are factors we want but Heindel taught '...it's Not nessasarily what we obtain..':sad:

Now MelissaMarie, you may be aware that many times the birth data the doc records can be off.

IE. Anthony Louis in his first book, Horary Astrology: The History and Practice of Astro-Divination, he noted his map was off 5 minutes and his father had the true time in his journal!

IE. #2 Alan Leo stated inThe Key to Your Own Nativity, that wealthy magnates and royalty seldom had the true correct time and were off 15-20 minutes many times!

So until you prove to yourself both of you two's true asc., I'm holding off on that area, as my own late lady's time was off which I rectified.

Now Michael has the Moon cjt the 4th(IC), cjt pluto, very powerful and some what manipulative mother, Libra mellows this thankfully, and it may be actually in the 4th or the third, as we do Not know of the true map as of yet. If this map be true his mother as Luna represents should be very domestic and very intensely nuturing. And if Cancer is truly the Asc., it would be his ruler and most likely he was and is a moma's boy if Cancer is the actual asc. So what does that Diana in Libra cjt the 4th say? One that mother was charming and a beauty, and nuturing and sensitive, probly ran the home environment. Then he needs the same in his bride. Now physically most cancer-type males prefer a ultra buxom type woman. I've known males who married beanpoles, yet were playing around with ultra voluptuous harlots(figure that one out:crying:) after marriage, but generally they prefer a well endowed woman as cancer epitomizes and as stated very cancerian nuturing, a Susie-homemaker type as a domestic goddess who is happy doing the domestic arts(sewing cooking, great imagination in decorating.

So what about Venus, she is in the 1st in cancer, the simular qualities of the moon are amplified with Venus in cancer, yet in the 1st he wants a true beauty whom will provide a loving environment, and is traditionally devoted, yet somewhat forward in her romantic need for him!:biggrin:

9926387_ori.jpg

Now what about Melissamarie's Apollo and Lucifer? Well Titan is in the goat cjt the MC if the map be right, showing Dad was a go getter in career and so reptation conscious he worried about his standing in the community. SoMellissa you seek a ambitious career type going somewhere, but if Sol is in the 9th as shown he should be moral and philosophical, and tall. tall is a sexual adjective just as breasts are for a cancer asc male with luna cjt. the 4th! What about that Satan planet, Mars, as he is posited in the 8th in that horseing around sign. Indicating your freedom loving nature but mars in the 8H contradicts the humanity part of it's position in the first half of sag showing humane qualities. For the 8H is latent occult ability, secret forces of nature, the occult, and agressing or selfish motives in joint finances;you want him to take the lead in finances. Well what about your animal self with that lustful mars in the 8H? Yep, you need a man whom will take his wife often as if she were a wanton wench for mars here is sexual, very. Look don't deny this I'veknow a woman with this placement who one could instantly sense her passion; I know it too well:wink:.

Sun and Moon are symbolic even among Ancients:

https://files.nyu.edu/air1/public/biblicjdkba.htm

Now I've found many on forums whom are only looking for freebies like those panhandling change in the street don't give back to others but seek self motives. So tell us is he truly luna ruled and you of Mars or Venus?:rightful:

It will be hard to judge because of the cusp influence like if one were raised in Memphis, Tennessee they would have both Tennessee and Arkansas influence as the city is on the border. Or if raised in Wendover, Nevada, both Utah and Nevada traits effect the nativity.

So tell us so we can read the 7th and it's lord!

Last edited:

melissamarie

Melissamarie,

Tried to post this yesterday, maybe since Luna just left Aphrodite it will be easier.

Max Heindel of the Rosicrucian Fellowship taught this concept:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng08.htm

And this about you Ladies:

Now this may appear very academicly dishonest of me since I can Not remember the exact document in which Heindel taught this (SHAME ON ME MY PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY SHOULD HAVE NOTED THIS):sideways::biggrin::biggrin::cool:, but I read decades ago that Heindel said '...Where a man's Moon, Venus, lord of the 7th and the 7th describe the type of woman he needs..'. And '...where a Woman's mars, sun, and ruler of the 7th and the 7th describe what she longs for in a man..' And these are factors we want but Heindel taught '...it's Not nessasarily what we obtain..':sad:

Now MelissaMarie, you may be aware that many times the birth data the doc records can be off.

IE. Anthony Louis in his first book, Horary Astrology: The History and Practice of Astro-Divination, he noted his map was off 5 minutes and his father had the true time in his journal!

IE. #2 Alan Leo stated inThe Key to Your Own Nativity, that wealthy magnates and royalty seldom had the true correct time and were off 15-20 minutes many times!

So until you prove to yourself both of you two's true asc., I'm holding off on that area, as my own late lady's time was off which I rectified.

Now Michael has the Moon cjt the 4th(IC), cjt pluto, very powerful and some what manipulative mother, Libra mellows this thankfully, and it may be actually in the 4th or the third, as we do Not know of the true map as of yet. If this map be true his mother as Luna represents should be very domestic and very intensely nuturing. And if Cancer is truly the Asc., it would be his ruler and most likely he was and is a moma's boy if Cancer is the actual asc. So what does that Diana in Libra cjt the 4th say? One that mother was charming and a beauty, and nuturing and sensitive, probly ran the home environment. Then he needs the same in his bride. Now physically most cancer-type males prefer a ultra buxom type woman. I've known males who married beanpoles, yet were playing around with ultra voluptuous harlots(figure that one out:crying:) after marriage, but generally they prefer a well endowed woman as cancer epitomizes and as stated very cancerian nuturing, a Susie-homemaker type as a domestic goddess who is happy doing the domestic arts(sewing cooking, great imagination in decorating.

So what about Venus, she is in the 1st in cancer, the simular qualities of the moon are amplified with Venus in cancer, yet in the 1st he wants a true beauty whom will provide a loving environment, and is traditionally devoted, yet somewhat forward in her romantic need for him!:biggrin:

9926387_ori.jpg

Now what about Melissamarie's Apollo and Lucifer? Well Titan is in the goat cjt the MC if the map be right, showing Dad was a go getter in career and so reptation conscious he worried about his standing in the community. SoMellissa you seek a ambitious career type going somewhere, but if Sol is in the 9th as shown he should be moral and philosophical, and tall. tall is a sexual adjective just as breasts are for a cancer asc male with luna cjt. the 4th! What about that Satan planet, Mars, as he is posited in the 8th in that horseing around sign. Indicating your freedom loving nature but mars in the 8H contradicts the humanity part of it's position in the first half of sag showing humane qualities. For the 8H is latent occult ability, secret forces of nature, the occult, and agressing or selfish motives in joint finances;you want him to take the lead in finances. Well what about your animal self with that lustful mars in the 8H? Yep, you need a man whom will take his wife often as if she were a wanton wench for mars here is sexual, very. Look don't deny this I'veknow a woman with this placement who one could instantly sense her passion; I know it too well:wink:.

Sun and Moon are symbolic even among Ancients:

https://files.nyu.edu/air1/public/biblicjdkba.htm

Now I've found many on forums whom are only looking for freebies like those panhandling change in the street don't give back to others but seek self motives. So tell us is he truly luna ruled and you of Mars or Venus?:rightful:

It will be hard to judge because of the cusp influence like if one were raised in Memphis, Tennessee they would have both Tennessee and Arkansas influence as the city is on the border. Or if raised in Wendover, Nevada, both Utah and Nevada traits effect the nativity.

So tell us so we can read the 7th and it's lord!

Clinton, thank you so much for the insightful post. I'm beaming, actually. You're so wonderfully spot on!

I do like the method of your approach, very much. If I was more knowledgable on the subject, I'd prefer to do the same. My birth time is verified by both parents, my birth certificate, and my grandmother (who was in the room at the time of birth). They all gave the same exact time. I was the first born, and my poor mother went through 26 hours of labor...

As for Michael: he was born in Nice, and doesn't have a copy of his birth certificate, and he hasn't had time to contact the French Embassy to retrieve it. He works almost constantly, so I haven't pestered him about it. But as you can imagine, it has been driving me crazy. Both his parents are passed, and he only has one half-sister in Paris, and she doesn't know. He gave me what he "thought" he remembered his mother telling him, and that's all I have to go by.

He was extremely close to his mother. She was a beauty, I'm told, and was a very talented opera singer. They moved to London until Michael was 10, and then moved to NYC for the rest of his schooling. He is very nurturing (as am I). I went to Le Cordon Bleu after high school and am constantly cooking for him, and cleaning. I enjoy it. Bit of a stress reliever for me, and when I see how much he appreciates a hot meal over a cup of tea, it makes it even more worth it.

Physically, I'm tall and slender (like my father) but still have my mother's curves. He's only a little taller than me, and also slender. Our bodies fit perfectly together, and I guess I'll just be blunt and say our sex life is a little crazy. We're both passionate lovers and can't seem to get enough of each other. Even after 9 months, it hasn't faded in the least. I don't know how it could possibly become better and better but it somehow does.

We're both in the entertainment industry. He's an established actor and director, and owns his own company. He works himself to death but he's created something amazing for himself. I've modeled and acted for the last 8 years but am trying to figure out what is next,... I've always had a bit of difficulty knowing which path to follow. We're both musicians as well, he can play guitar and sing (not surprising, looking at his mother). I played saxophone for almost ten years and love singing as well.

I lived in Minneapolis until I was 20, then relocated to Los Angeles in January 2010. We met here in Los Angeles in early March of 2013.

I hope I answered any questions you may have had!

110228-jane-russell-vert-4p.standard.jpg
$(KGrHqN,!qMFH9ywK3EiBSEQzndIL!~~60_35.JPG

I didn't choose Jane Russell's photo yesterday, a cancer sun, but that of Cary Grant in uniform and voluptuous starlet Jayne Mansfield, because Grant in uniforn symbolicly represents Capricorn 10th house success and well Mansfield's curves are very cancerian, as Jayne was in fact a cancer asc.

[deleted overly-sexual picture against forum rules - Moderator]

My concern was if he was actually cancer rising with that Moon cjt Pluto is that you weren't in a trap of not being well endowed enough for his honest tastes in a woman. But you have explained that you are, and it all seems to fit!

If Micheal is actually born later, the Moon will be more applied to the 3rd, in that he seeks a woman who is a good communicator and has a great relationship to her siblings. If Micheal is born earlier he the 4th house emphasis of nuturance and Suzie-homemaker is again very pronounced.

MelissaMarie:

If I was more knowledgable on the subject, I'd prefer to do the same. My birth time is verified by both parents, my birth certificate, and my grandmother (who was in the room at the time of birth). They all gave the same exact time. I was the first born, and my poor mother went through 26 hours of labor...

Well you are blest with Mars in the 8th, of which, and I'm going to do some questionably traditional heresey on this statement! The Modernes mistakenly view mars in the 8H as Accidently Dignified, yet William F. Lilly states the correlation of Mars and the 8th house, because the 8th is our sexual organs and according to Anthony Louis the 8th represents the first coitus experience and how we view sexuality. But Heindel stated the 8H as LATENT OCCULT ABILITY, as my late lady has and is both a Tarot reader and numerologist!

In other words you have some gifts child, and they will manifest in this incarnation, definitely!

You have Sun Cjt Neptune, and if you absorbed the relationship of Joseph's dream of the Sun symbolism Heindel has a warning for you about men in general:

Natal Sun conjunct Neptune

(Max Heindel) Neptune conjunction,......... to the Sun also brings the person in touch with the denizens of the invisible world by raising the vibrations in his aura, but these configurations attract the undesirable element such as met at the ordinary spiritualistic seance. ................snip.......... These aspects also make the person liable to be swindled by sharpers and confidence men, and easily hoodwinked.

While Paul states:

(Haydn Paul)
.....................snip.............
...........................snip..........

That ethereal Neptunian music will invade your conscious mind, acting as a diverting distraction, and in some cases can influence the listener to becomes lost in the swirlings of his / her own hyperactive imagination, leading to self-delusions. Comfronting the stark realities of life is not always easy with a prominent Neptune. There is a tendency to build a private reality, one which excludes the dark sides of self and the world, establishing a veiled and limiting perspective of life which only generates activity by additional repression into the unconscious mind. Personal responsibility is avoided if possible, and all experiences are filtered through this restrictive veil, a state that if prolonger leads to inner and outer alientation.

.......................snip..................
One of the hardest lessons for anyone with a close Neptune aspect is facing the realities of life. Neptune finds such confrontations almost inimical to its sensitivities, preferring to slide away instead of looking. You may have noticed such evasiveness in your life, manifesting in a variety of disguises through the years: the evasion of problems - the ostrich syndrome; the evasion of decision-making; the evasion of self-assertion; and the evasion of the effort to unfold your inner potential. It can then become difficult to ensure that your solar path is clear when the mists of Neptune descend, confusing directions and masking the signposts along the way.

The disguises of Neptune are legion, but their cumulative effect is considerable, gradually creating an unsatisfactory lifestyle and diminution of direction, meaning and purpose as the real self is lost under veils of escapism. We are all prone to this tendency, and it is this that keeps us spiritually asleep. 'Wake up' is the cry of the spirit, a waking up that gives us the experience of a direct, unfiltered confrontation with life; a connection to our solar centre, which is a light exposing all those shadowy corners. Facing the higher aspect of Neptune ie not a self-deluding experience either, but is a sobering one. An unintegrated Neptune may offer delusions and glamour, but integrating the Sun and Neptune is a path towards fusing the individual emotional level with the universal life, in a similar way as integrating Uranus-Sun fuses the mind through intuition with the universal mind.

Recognising the nagative expression of Neptune is the first step; the next is to choose to integrate this power into your life so that the positive dimension opens. There have undoubtedly been times when you have felt in full control, confident in yourself and your ability to achieve ambitions, only to pass into another phase when this confidence seeps away, dissolving as quickly as you try to hold on to it. This occurs when Neptune and the Sun are at odds with each other, where a fusion has not yet happened.

While this aspect can become a gateway to an inward turning, an entering of the inner worlds and mystical devotion, it is more useful to consider how an external expression of the energy can stimulate greater integration.
...........snip............
.............................snip...............
............snip............
Find a way which offers more freedom than traditional work strucutures, a way that encourages creativity or service to flow. In so doing, you unravel your Sun-path to travel along, and those times of confusion and indecision are relegated to memories. The potential of working with Neptune is considerable; Neptune can transform you if you are open to its promptings and messages. If you reject Neptune, then its waters will slowly erode away your dreams and desires, denuding you of power to achieve your aims, and leaving you with an unfulfilled life; it is wiser to acknowledge its inner promptings and try to change in accord with them. Neptune does not take kindly to being ignored, and makes its presence felt.

In short to understand your sensitive man no matter who he is you need to read everything you can on Sun Conunct Neptune, that is NOT AN EASY aspect relating towards your man and father!

I know this aspect, my late lady has it in a different sign and house. It's a tough one, and it contradicts your mars loving nature for it's the aspect of an old maid or a spinster, and my late girl says she is a prime example; got to find that documentation for you!

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/88832771/large.gif :biggrin:

Now I don't even wish to hear any complaints about the following website it's wholesome and something every couple should regulary do, espeacially you my dear MelissaMarie!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2155d70444476d15a7b86c1577076505/tumblr_muyj5p0OYY1rrugpso1_500.gif

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng05.htm

Heindel:

Mars in the Eighth House and well-aspected brings financial benefit through the marriage partner or by legacy. In business it is also good for gain by partnerships, lawsuits or similar Eighth House matters. But when Mars is afflicted in the Eighth House the financial conditions grow worse after marriage through the extravagance of the marriage partner. Business partnerships and litigation should also be avoided for they are sure to bring loss. People with Mars in this position should not delay making their will for the end usually comes very sudden and unexpectedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called my late lady this AM and asked her if she remembered what email it was on, she did not, yet she married twice and her mars in the 8th has been very secretive in explaining one sexual episode or man she was involved with but she is now alone, desires no man says what I'm giving you here is her to a 'T!'

(Charles Carter)

This powerful position inclines strongly to matters of which the essential characteristic seems to be delicacy or remoteness from what is ordinary, tangible, and concrete. Music is very commonly the main interest and pursuit, and other forms of art are often followed, in particular the drama. Mysticism, occultism, and spiritism, in their many forms, often attract the native, and it is certain that this aspect is commonly found in the horoscopes of astrologers, especially of those who are particularly interested in the predictive art. I should say that Sun conjunct Neptune is the commonest aspect in astrologers' birth charts.

Contrary to what is sometimes taught, the position is not unpractical or lacking in worldly ability, except in so far as devotion to such pursuits as are mentioned above is likely to be antagonistic to material success. There is usually a sensitive but gifted mentality.

It seems to indicate very great enthusiasm for whatever subject is studied, and a lifelong devotion to it. In these it may go with considerable success, fame and recognition, but it inclines to scandal and the native is likely to be the victim of rumors and tales of a subtle character, emanating from sources hard to detect and expose. These attacks are generally directed against the moral character and are sometimes of a particularly odious kind, especially if the 5th or 11th house be involved.

The father is sometimes involved in dubious affairs or may be engaged in Neptunian matters; or, again, there may be some mystery or strange circumstance connected with him.

In women's charts, there is often either widowhood or spinsterhood.

Last edited:

melissamarie

I called my late lady this AM and asked her if she remembered what email it was on, she did not, yet she married twice and her mars in the 8th has been very secretive in explaining one sexual episode or man she was involved with but she is now alone, desires no man says what I'm giving you here is her to a 'T!'

Yikes!!! Writing a detailed reply to your previous message now.

Also, I PMed you, don't know if you received it?

Love and light.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Your original question was this:

"I guess communication would be a big area of concern. I feel like it has gotten better, but something seems to be off. He can be passive aggressive and cold/aloof when angry, and I get defensive all too quickly even when I'm not being questioned (usually how an argument starts)."

Clinton Soule, who can no longer reply to you since he's been banned, had moved the discussion to sexuality and other items.

Do you wish to move the conversation back to the original concern, or continue in the avenue that you were exploring with, Mr. Soule?

melissamarie

Your original question was this:

"I guess communication would be a big area of concern. I feel like it has gotten better, but something seems to be off. He can be passive aggressive and cold/aloof when angry, and I get defensive all too quickly even when I'm not being questioned (usually how an argument starts)."

Clinton Soule, who can no longer reply to you since he's been banned, had moved the discussion to sexuality and other items.

Do you wish to move the conversation back to the original concern, or continue in the avenue that you were exploring with, Mr. Soule?

I don't think this topic is focused on sexuality, at least that wasn't my intention. I'd rather it stay where it was initially posted if that's not a problem.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't think this topic is focused on sexuality, at least that wasn't my intention. I'd rather it stay where it was initially posted if that's not a problem.

That was the direction that the banned poster Clinton moved it to, and here was one of your responses:

"Physically, I'm tall and slender (like my father) but still have my mother's curves. He's only a little taller than me, and also slender. Our bodies fit perfectly together, and I guess I'll just be blunt and say our sex life is a little crazy. We're both passionate lovers and can't seem to get enough of each other. Even after 9 months, it hasn't faded in the least. I don't know how it could possibly become better and better but it somehow does. "

So ..... while I'd like to respond again, I think you need to reformulate your question for everyone, so that everyone knows that you are serious about the original question, that got side-tracked.

My opinion, of course.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

My boyfriend gave me permission to post his chart on this forum. He and I are both curious to see what others see in his chart, especially anything that could be karmic related?

I've never done any research as to how our charts do together, but I'm hoping it's a good match. I'll include my chart as well if anyone is interested in giving some input to our synastry.
Michael:
Me, Melissa:
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Very grateful for any insight given.
Before delineating any natal chart, checking that the official time of birth is accurate is essential.

I note that your Ascendant would have changed from Aries to Taurus
if you had been born less than a minute later than your officially stated time of birth
:smile:

You may well be an Aries ascendant, simply important to verify.

The ascendant travels at the rate of one degree per four minutes of clock time.

Obviously at the time of birth, the medical team are not seated at their computers, ready to input an accurate time of birth, but are instead attending to the health and safety of both mother and newborn - so a birth is recorded AFTER the event, when the mother has been medically attended to as necessary and the newborn has been medically attended to as well as weighed, washed and clothed.

There are numerous ancient astrological techniques for 'rectifying the ascendant' of any natal chart and there's a comprehensive thread on that subject that may interest you at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

By the way,
IF Michael had been born three minutes earlier
than the officially stated time of birth,
then he would have been a Gemini ascendant