Heritages

hypnotiqu3

Hello Hekate!

Welcome to the community. I hope you find a lot of insight here. To begin, try using www.astro.com to pull up a chart for yourself. Go to "extended chart" section and save the image after making the file size a bit bigger, try 65%. Once you save this, upload it each time you post. This way, astrologers reading this will be able to analyze your query, pull up the image of your chart and describe what they interpret. I'm not advanced enough to answer your current question at hand but there are many here that can.

I hope this helps.

<3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_stefanie_saul_59754_11568.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_stefanie_saul_59754_11568.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 26

Gwenyhfair

Ok, I heard from an astrologer transitin jupiter trine pluto would be the heritage (or lottery win)aspect. Be it on a solar return or not.

I have it on my solar for this year. I did get a small amount of money and I had at the same time an option to buy some shares. The sum doubled but we are talking small amounts here. Anyway such things don´t happen to me every year. I have also applied for grants and will continue to do so. with this aspect I hope I have better chances than ever.

YOU have it too! There is an orb about 7 degrees but suppose it counts?

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Question of heritage:
thanks it helps a lot to see the chart finally....
According to this chart, there are warnings of some instability and unexpected legal loopholes shown:
Saturn transit the 2nd house;
Jupiter [co-ruling the 4th house] opposing nNeptune; watch for potential deceptions or manipulations of funds; possibly unexpected interlopers attempting to control your decision making process:
Neptune also squares Mars and the Moon in the 12th [potential enmity]: do not stoop to deceptive practices yourself.
Uranus in the 7th: upsets and instability
Pluto in the 4th moving to oppose nSun/Jupiter;
Mars approaching nPluto in the first:
Your challenge is about personal empowerment; you must be attentive to details especially during this process; be wary of being manipulated or cheated...trust me on this, I have been there.
Natal Saturn in Leo: you will be tested in terms of honor, loyalty and respect.....keep everything above board and keep notes of what is happening. These are things I would suggest for you. Also build up your emotional resistance; and keep an attitude of faith within yourself.

Still, there is the potential for the positive nSun/Jupiter to see you through in the long run.
Let me know if you would like further assistance.

kimbermoon

It is good to remain optimistic in the face of challenges: yes inheritances are of the 8th house. For greater clarity on the issues I would prefer to see your birth chart, if you can attach it here, or send it to my personal message box.