Please Read My Chart!

:innocent:

Hello! :D My birth time in the chart below is not exact, however, it is my approximation of my birth time :D

All that I'm sure of is I wasn't born past 11:00PM in the Philippines and I fit best in the second decan of my ascendant.

Is there any way to know one's exact birth time? Or at least the closest (besides asking the mother because she's not sure either)?

Also I have a stellium in Capricorn in my 4th house, what does that mean?
Does it have something to do with my "father" or with my "home" or my "past"
or all of them?

Is there anything else in my chart that I should take note of? :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

I want to learn more about astrology :D
Reading my chart could be a great start!

I do know about aspects and the houses and the planets/rulers and of course the signs, perhaps there's something more? :D

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_sherida_valenzuela_hp.45977.8225.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_sherida_valenzuela_hp.45977.8225.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 20

Kazina

aww I wish you knew your exact birth time; perhaps that is why there haven't been any replies..

well I don't really know much about interpreting charts but wanted to save your thread from the third page lol..

oh my that is a lot of Capricorn! how do you feel about that?

very nice looking stellium. I thought I would say, even tho I don't really know what one is hehe.. but it looks nice!

Having lots of planets in Capricorn makes one more serious in life than everybody else.
:D Sometimes it's good but sometimes I also wish I had more planets in water, I think that I'm not sensitive enough and quite detached perhaps it's because of my Mercury in Aquarius, too.

Overall it's great :D my planets are "in harmony"