How strong is the psychic connected to me, prediction true?

EvilPixyScorp

The ASC is showing too early to ask...But the Moon in 9th seems accurate.
I wonder if this pyschic's prediction is correct, and also her general connection to me when making it?

9H Sabian describes what she foresaw : Black And White Children Play Together Happily- Connecting with someone of outwardly different culture.

PredictionCorrect.gif

pwadm

Staff member
I'd say that there is a pretty good connection... The Moon is in the 9th house (the psychics) sextile Mercury, your signidficator, may act as an antenna.
The 9th house ruler in Mercury's sign may look like the psychic got "under your skin" or entered in your "role".
Also Mercury and Jupiter are in such a good aspect (1st and 7th house rulers), which supports good communication again...

Draco

Hi Pixy,

This is the perfect opportunity to try the John Frawley technique of establishing 'Is the information true?'.

Frawley says:

We are looking here for testimonies that it is true. If we have few or none of these, it will, by default, be false. A void of course Moon indicates nothing will come of it, true or false.

To be true:

*the angles of the chart should be in fixed signs.
*Lord 1, Lord 3, the Moon and the Moon's dispositor should be in fixed signs and angular houses, or at least fixed signs and succedent houses.

Above, Frawley mentions Lord 3, in establishing whether information is true or not, but in the case of predictions, he says:

Take the same testimonies as above, but look to the 9th house and Lord 9 instead of the 3rd house and Lord 3.

So let's have a look and see what Frawley might say according to his technique.

The angles are in mutable signs. Lord 1 is in a mutable sign. Lord 9 is in a mutable sign. :(

However, the Moon is in a fixed sign and a succedent house, which isn't too bad, and the Moon dispositor is fixed, but, it is cadent.

According to this method, the testimony against the prediction would seem to outweight the testimonies for it.

The best position is that of the exalted Moon, fixed and succedent. As it is in the 9th, this may represent the 'psychic'. If this is the case, then it may show that the person you consulted does have some measure of ability, the information they gave was sincere and not deliberately fraudulent. However, I'm not sure Frawley would consider this prediction to show as true. Perhaps this is because the circumstances surrounding the issue are so changeable and adaptable that this can alter the outcome, given the mutable angles and the fixed but cadent Lord 9.

Draco :wink:

EvilPixyScorp

Update!~

Thank you both for your help. :)

Frawley seems to be correct in this case.

I know this pyschic was tuned in to me as Radu said, she didn't mean
to mislead me for money's sake since she's been correct before, and does readings for free sometimes.

However- As Draco pointed out, the angles in Multable signs
indicate a "on-off" type energy...The prophesy for whatever reason
is on shaky grounds, subject to the tide of the universe's "free will" more than if in Fixed signs I theorize.

-Pixy