What is my life purpose? x

GeminiSun

What am I here for? What am I here to do? I kind of have an idea but curious about other people's perception based off my chart.

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 75

megg

Well your north node usually points to what your purpose in life is and what you must do to fulfill your purpose. Your north node is in sagittarius in the 2nd house. To me, I think your life purpose could be to reach your highest power, highest state of mind. To learn everything there is to learn. To teach other people what you already know, spreading your knowledge. I think wisdom is key here. Now, that's just from interpreting sagittarius. 2nd house, money is very important. What money you earn by yourself. So what I'm thinking is now your life purpose is to reach the highest status you can with money and learning everything there is to know about it and also helping other people out with finances and such. Maybe you will feel good in a job as a financial advisor or something along those lines.

GeminiSun

Well your north node usually points to what your purpose in life is and what you must do to fulfill your purpose. Your north node is in sagittarius in the 2nd house. To me, I think your life purpose could be to reach your highest power, highest state of mind. To learn everything there is to learn. To teach other people what you already know, spreading your knowledge. I think wisdom is key here. Now, that's just from interpreting sagittarius. 2nd house, money is very important. What money you earn by yourself. So what I'm thinking is now your life purpose is to reach the highest status you can with money and learning everything there is to know about it and also helping other people out with finances and such. Maybe you will feel good in a job as a financial advisor or something along those lines.
Ooh very accurate. I am so hungry for knowledge. But not knowledge I'm not interested in, but things I'm super interested in. Like occult secrets, the media, psychology, religion, etc. I could research things like that all day. As for money, I suck with money. But I do love it. A lot. And a lot of it! lol. I am very materialistic.

megg

Ooh very accurate. I am so hungry for knowledge. But not knowledge I'm not interested in, but things I'm super interested in. Like occult secrets, the media, psychology, religion, etc. I could research things like that all day. As for money, I suck with money. But I do love it. A lot. And a lot of it! lol. I am very materialistic.
You say you suck with money, maybe if you take some time and figure out how to have a better financial life, you'll feel a lot more happy and relieved :)

GeminiSun

You say you suck with money, maybe if you take some time and figure out how to have a better financial life, you'll feel a lot more happy and relieved :)
Oooh. Thanks for the tip! I'm currently in debt but I know I can get out of it. I'm still young so maybe it's my thing to learn how to manage money. I already know I have to stay away from credit cards. lol. :sideways:

Cecile

My first impression: You're a healer. Why? Venus in Aries in your 6th House with Aires on the Cusp popped out at me. The question then becomes what kind of healer? Doctor? Nurse? Sociologist? Psycologist? Astrologer? Theologian?

Note the broad scattering of planets occupying 9 of 12 houses. This gives you the ability to understand and relate to people of all walks of life. It also contributes to your uncertainty of career choice, which is something I would not expect to see in the chart of an MD so cross doctor off the list.

Looking further, ruler of one-on-one relationships is Venus and it's in your 6th house of health, responsibility and work. The 6th house ruler, Mars, often the planet associated with surgery and the medical field, rides high in 10th conjunct your MC which means you will shine in the healing work you do. There is some potential to be a nurse or physical therapist with Venus in 6th with ruler Mars in 10th so keep that in mind, but since Venus rules your 7th of one-on-one relationships I think any work as a counselor and possibly work as a masseuse suits you better; although for the latter I would expect to see more activity in Taurus or the 2nd House.

Going back to basics, your elements are cardinal fire (Aries) and cardinal water (Cancer). Most aspected planet is Mercury (8th of Cancer) ruler of Virgo and Gemini (your Sun). Natural ruler of the 8th House is Scorpio (life, death, sex) and Scorpio is on your Ascendant. Mercury forms a grand trine with your Ascendant and Saturn (4th of Pisces). Natural ruler of 4th is Cancer. Mercury is in Cancer. There's a pattern here.

Mercury in Cancer in the 8th gives you the ability to communicate on an emotional level or communicate with others about their emotions. They may seek your help on intimate matters, matters of grief and sorrow and of great joy. I see you as a communicator in your field. This is enhanced by Sun in Gemini. I think with the north node in your 2nd house you will draw upon knowledge you're not aware you possess which probably comes from past life memory. With Pluto forming a wide conjunction with Moon in 1st you are innately intuitive if not psychic. Further development of this ability will facilitate the healing work you do.

With the ruler of your Ascendant, Pluto, in your first house you are inquisitive of others and probe deeply for answers. With the grand trine in your chart people trust you and open up to your probing, sometimes delicate questions. I think you would do well as a psychologist, astrologer and/or counselor.

Sun in Gemini (ruled by Mercury) sextiling Mars and MC indicates you may be an excellent communicator. I can see you writing papers for journals or manuscripts for books and being asked to speak at conferences or organizations.

I think financial difficulties may stem from Venus (natural ruler of 2nd) opposite Ascendant. This aspect may distract you (but not stop you) in pursuing your life's purpose. The conjunction of Retrograding Neptune and Uranus is a subject all to its own. They conjuncted 5 times - direct, retrograde, direct, retrograde, direct - and together they too are a distraction squaring your Venus. I can see how you are an impulsive spender. The wiser your choice in spending the more you can invest in your career.

If any of this rings true my advice is to gain as much knowledge as you can in the healing profession you choose such as astrology, psychology and/or counseling and get certified or a degree, develop your psychic abilities and hone your writing and speaking skills and don't get distracted.

GeminiSun

My first impression: You're a healer. Why? Venus in Aries in your 6th House with Aires on the Cusp popped out at me. The question then becomes what kind of healer? Doctor? Nurse? Sociologist? Psycologist? Astrologer? Theologian?

Note the broad scattering of planets occupying 9 of 12 houses. This gives you the ability to understand and relate to people of all walks of life. It also contributes to your uncertainty of career choice, which is something I would not expect to see in the chart of an MD so cross doctor off the list.

Looking further, ruler of one-on-one relationships is Venus and it's in your 6th house of health, responsibility and work. The 6th house ruler, Mars, often the planet associated with surgery and the medical field, rides high in 10th conjunct your MC which means you will shine in the healing work you do. There is some potential to be a nurse or physical therapist with Venus in 6th with ruler Mars in 10th so keep that in mind, but since Venus rules your 7th of one-on-one relationships I think any work as a counselor and possibly work as a masseuse suits you better; although for the latter I would expect to see more activity in Taurus or the 2nd House.

Going back to basics, your elements are cardinal fire (Aries) and cardinal water (Cancer). Most aspected planet is Mercury (8th of Cancer) ruler of Virgo and Gemini (your Sun). Natural ruler of the 8th House is Scorpio (life, death, sex) and Scorpio is on your Ascendant. Mercury forms a grand trine with your Ascendant and Saturn (4th of Pisces). Natural ruler of 4th is Cancer. Mercury is in Cancer. There's a pattern here.

Mercury in Cancer in the 8th gives you the ability to communicate on an emotional level or communicate with others about their emotions. They may seek your help on intimate matters, matters of grief and sorrow and of great joy. I see you as a communicator in your field. This is enhanced by Sun in Gemini. I think with the north node in your 2nd house you will draw upon knowledge you're not aware you possess which probably comes from past life memory. With Pluto forming a wide conjunction with Moon in 1st you are innately intuitive if not psychic. Further development of this ability will facilitate the healing work you do.

With the ruler of your Ascendant, Pluto, in your first house you are inquisitive of others and probe deeply for answers. With the grand trine in your chart people trust you and open up to your probing, sometimes delicate questions. I think you would do well as a psychologist, astrologer and/or counselor.

Sun in Gemini (ruled by Mercury) sextiling Mars and MC indicates you may be an excellent communicator. I can see you writing papers for journals or manuscripts for books and being asked to speak at conferences or organizations.

I think financial difficulties may stem from Venus (natural ruler of 2nd) opposite Ascendant. This aspect may distract you (but not stop you) in pursuing your life's purpose. The conjunction of Retrograding Neptune and Uranus is a subject all to its own. They conjuncted 5 times - direct, retrograde, direct, retrograde, direct - and together they too are a distraction squaring your Venus. I can see how you are an impulsive spender. The wiser your choice in spending the more you can invest in your career.

If any of this rings true my advice is to gain as much knowledge as you can in the healing profession you choose such as astrology, psychology and/or counseling and get certified or a degree, develop your psychic abilities and hone your writing and speaking skills and don't get distracted.
Wow. All of this rings true. And it's so crazy how you called me a "healer." My mom calls me that when I talk to her. She says I calm her down and heal her spirit when I give her advice and console her.

Do you see something in the entertainment industry as a possibility? This is where there's kind of a tug and pull going on with me. I want to do something creative and artistic and then another part of me wants to help in the psychology field. It's like which direction do I go in? Express my creativity or work to help others?

Last edited:

Cecile

I saw you as a healer at first glance of your chart. I don't know if I'm psychic or something, but - Boom - there it was.

Film and performing arts are Neptune's jurisdiction. As I've said, Neptune is a distraction for you especially in conjunction with Uranus. Pisces (ruled by Neptune) on the 5th house of creativity indicates a desire to do something creative, but with no planets in the 5th house you're chances of making a living in this area are slim to none. I also looked at Jupiter, co ruler of Pisces, and it's in Libra in 11th. Natural ruler of the 11th is Uranus, which is what? A distraction for you. The ruler of Libra is Venus, and look, it's in your 6th house of health and work and responsibility. So there you are at the point where I began.

I have worked in the entertainment industry, mostly off camera. I have 4 planets, north node and part of fortune in Pisces and Jupiter rules my 5th House. I'm also a Leo rising which makes me want to be a star. Unless you live in LA or NYC or in one of the states that offers huge tax credits to Hollywood producers you're not going to make a substantial living in the industry. However the big film sets frequently have a masseuse on set. And Hollywood stars frequently consult psychologists and astrologers.

I can also tell you that when tax incentives for film and TV dry up in a state, all workers in the industry are suddenly without a job and either have to relocate or learn another trade or find work in the service industry - janitor, garbage man, debt collector, etc.

My recommendation to you is to focus on providing for yourself financially first, and that does not include going to film school or drama school but rather getting licensed or certified or degreed as a psychologist, astrologer, counselor or something similar and open your own practice and become recognized. Once that's secure, you can branch out into the entertainment industry. It'll still be there.

Note, it took me one second to see that you are a healer. It took me hours to methodically go through your chart to prove or disprove my initial impression. Do me a favor and print out what I wrote you, pin a copy on your wall or bulletin board where you can see it every day, give a copy to your mom and close friend so they can help make sure you are not distracted. It's tough, I know, but otherwise you're always going to rely on handouts from others and potentially become a burden to family and friends. You've got so much to offer. The entertainment industry will still be there when you get licensed or certified or degreed. Just be patient.

GeminiSun

I saw you as a healer at first glance of your chart. I don't know if I'm psychic or something, but - Boom - there it was.

Film and performing arts are Neptune's jurisdiction. As I've said, Neptune is a distraction for you especially in conjunction with Uranus. Pisces (ruled by Neptune) on the 5th house of creativity indicates a desire to do something creative, but with no planets in the 5th house you're chances of making a living in this area are slim to none. I also looked at Jupiter, co ruler of Pisces, and it's in Libra in 11th. Natural ruler of the 11th is Uranus, which is what? A distraction for you. The ruler of Libra is Venus, and look, it's in your 6th house of health and work and responsibility. So there you are at the point where I began.

I have worked in the entertainment industry, mostly off camera. I have 4 planets, north node and part of fortune in Pisces and Jupiter rules my 5th House. I'm also a Leo rising which makes me want to be a star. Unless you live in LA or NYC or in one of the states that offers huge tax credits to Hollywood producers you're not going to make a substantial living in the industry. However the big film sets frequently have a masseuse on set. And Hollywood stars frequently consult psychologists and astrologers.

I can also tell you that when tax incentives for film and TV dry up in a state, all workers in the industry are suddenly without a job and either have to relocate or learn another trade or find work in the service industry - janitor, garbage man, debt collector, etc.

My recommendation to you is to focus on providing for yourself financially first, and that does not include going to film school or drama school but rather getting licensed or certified or degreed as a psychologist, astrologer, counselor or something similar and open your own practice and become recognized. Once that's secure, you can branch out into the entertainment industry. It'll still be there.

Note, it took me one second to see that you are a healer. It took me hours to methodically go through your chart to prove or disprove my initial impression. Do me a favor and print out what I wrote you, pin a copy on your wall or bulletin board where you can see it every day, give a copy to your mom and close friend so they can help make sure you are not distracted. It's tough, I know, but otherwise you're always going to rely on handouts from others and potentially become a burden to family and friends. You've got so much to offer. The entertainment industry will still be there when you get licensed or certified or degreed. Just be patient.
OK, great insight. Thank you for your time and energy. I appreciate it. And I am kind of psychic in a weird way. But it would be too long to explain.

Thanks again x

Cecile

Hi GeminiSun,

Since I've been away from astrology for 20 years and am relying on memory I took another look at your chart because I had forgotten to start with the basics. Even though you are a Gemini, mutable air, your elements put emphasis on cardinal water, Cancer, which gives you a nurturing quality to your endeavors. The most aspected planets in your chart are Mars and Mercury.

Mars is your chart ruler. It rides high in your chart, it aspects 6 planets and the MC, and it is co-ruler with Pluto of your Scorpio Ascendant. Mars in Leo probably inspires you to seek the limelight.

Mercury came in second place for chart ruler. It is the ruler of your Gemini Sun. It is in your 8th House in Cancer. Both Mercury and Sun are in your 8th House of Gemini. The natural ruler of the 8th House is Pluto and its co-ruler Mars. Pluto and co-ruler Mars rule your ascendant.

Your Sun forms 2 major aspects and 2 minor aspects with planets and sextiles your MC which also inspires you to seek the stage and spotlight.

While I don't see your career on stage or in the movies, I believe you would derive a great deal of pleasure on stage or in front of the camera. There are opportunities in Hungary, where you were born, to work in film because of the many runaway productions that film in countries where the wages are less than here in the US. So if acting is an area you wish to pursue, go for it; however you are a healer, and I think that's where you will ultimately be recognized and succeed.

kshantaram

Premium Member
scorpio asc, research-occult aptitudes, magnetic personality,
sentimental, suspicious, secretive;
mars aspects own scorpio promoting research-occult;

asc lord mars over occult leo 10th, good at operations management,
may be hospital administration, leo for medicine-admin etc;
mars 2nd highest deg factor for vocation;

venus aries 6th highest deg the core personality, impulsive,
able to influence through charm of one's personality,

venus aspect own libra 12th for foreign lands, hospitals;
venus lord 12th over 6th, success amidst adversity;
mer lord 8th over 8th again success amidst adversity;
mer lord 11th over 8th sudden losses/gains?

venus lord 7th negating to the 6th, negating relationship;
mars-venus lords 1/7 friendly leo-aries trine,
relationship by mere attractions;

moon 9th lord for luck-higher education over sag first,
philosophical, optimistic, sportive, impulsive;

cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-distant travels etc;
inimical moon over sag first, health stressed;

moon-rahu sag 2nd, aptitude for foreign languages,
earnings through foreign sources,
moon-rahu acting skills, hyper-impulsive, impulsive speech,

moon-rahu prone to depression, rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship,
observe fast on No Moon evenings; observe death anniversaries religiously;

currently rahu transit mars leo 10th, foreign assignments etc;

ketu transit sat 4th recently,
detachment from mother-motherland-landed property-siblings, etc,
prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-feet-legs-sciatica etc.

past 2.5yrs sat transit moon-rahu under emotional stress,
and tending to earnings from distant lands;

sat moves sooner to cap 3rd good for initiative-progress coming 2.5yrs;

sun-ketu gemini 8th opp moon,
hyper-analytical, good at information research,
but confused thinking and decision making; could have visions;
prone to pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-urological etc;
moon-rahu sag 2nd could tend to throat-blood cancer etc.

sun lord 10th over 8th, career issues;

jup lord 2/5 for fin-luck-edu-speculation-friendships etc over libra 11th,
gains from elders, gurus, consultants, through teaching-advisory roles;
past one year jup transit natal jup libra;

jup sooner moving to scorpio asc, research-occult aptitudes,
trine cancer 9th and pisces 5th for luck-edu-position-children etc

may wear yellow sapphire over for jup for gains,
over a silver pendant touching heart;

hope information helps pick as relevant,
could share feedback-useful insights; true-untrue etc;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Hi GeminiSun,

Since I've been away from astrology for 20 years and am relying on memory I took another look at your chart because I had forgotten to start with the basics. Even though you are a Gemini, mutable air, your elements put emphasis on cardinal water, Cancer, which gives you a nurturing quality to your endeavors. The most aspected planets in your chart are Mars and Mercury.

Mars is your chart ruler. It rides high in your chart, it aspects 6 planets and the MC, and it is co-ruler with Pluto of your Scorpio Ascendant. Mars in Leo probably inspires you to seek the limelight.

Mercury came in second place for chart ruler. It is the ruler of your Gemini Sun. It is in your 8th House in Cancer. Both Mercury and Sun are in your 8th House of Gemini. The natural ruler of the 8th House is Pluto and its co-ruler Mars. Pluto and co-ruler Mars rule your ascendant.

Your Sun forms 2 major aspects and 2 minor aspects with planets and sextiles your MC which also inspires you to seek the stage and spotlight.

While I don't see your career on stage or in the movies, I believe you would derive a great deal of pleasure on stage or in front of the camera. There are opportunities in Hungary, where you were born, to work in film because of the many runaway productions that film in countries where the wages are less than here in the US. So if acting is an area you wish to pursue, go for it; however you are a healer, and I think that's where you will ultimately be recognized and succeed.
Yeah, I think so too. My intuition tells me the same thing. I kind of know I'm here to help others with the knowledge I've gained from going through rough times. But it was nice to see what others thought about the entertainment industry based off my chart. I feel like I could succeed in a lot of different career paths but I know I'm here to serve others.

Thanks for putting so much time into my chart. I appreciate it x

GeminiSun

scorpio asc, research-occult aptitudes, magnetic personality,
sentimental, suspicious, secretive;

asc lord mars over occult leo 10th, good at operations management,
may be hospital administration, leo for medicine-admin etc;
mars 2nd highest deg factor for vocation;

venus aries 6th highest deg the core personality, impulsive,
able to influence through charm of one's personality,

venus aspect own libra 12th for foreign lands, hospitals;
venus lord 12th over 6th, success amidst adversity;
mer lord 8th over 8th again success amidst adversity;
mer lord 11th over 8th sudden losses/gains?

venus lord 7th negating to the 6th, negating relationship;
mars-venus lords 1/7 friendly leo-aries trine,
relationship by mere attractions;

moon 9th lord for luck-higher education over sag first,
philosophical, optimistic, sportive, impulsive;

cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-distant travels etc;
inimical moon over sag first, health stressed;

moon-rahu sag 2nd, aptitude for foreign languages,
earnings through foreign sources,
moon-rahu acting skills, hyper-impulsive, impulsive speech,

moon-rahu prone to depression, rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship,
observe fast on No Moon evenings; observe death anniversaries religiously;

currently rahu transit mars leo 10th, foreign assignments etc;

ketu transit sat 4th recently,
prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-feet-legs-sciatica etc.

past 2.5yrs sat transit moon-rahu under emotional stress,
and tending to earnings from distant lands;

sat moves sooner to cap 3rd good for initiative-progress coming 2.5yrs;

sun-ketu gemini 8th opp moon,
hyper-analytical, good at information research,
but confused thinking and decision making; could have visions;
prone to pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-urological etc;
moon-rahu sag 2nd could tend to throat-blood cancer etc.

sun lord 10th over 8th, career issues;

jup lord 2/5 for fin-luck-edu-speculation-friendships etc over libra 11th,
gains from elders, gurus, consultants, through teaching-advisory roles;
past one year jup transit natal jup libra;

jup sooner moving to scorpio asc, research-occult aptitudes,
trine cancer 9th and pisces 5th for luck-edu-position-children etc

may wear yellow sapphire over for jup for gains,
over a silver pendant touching heart;

hope information helps pick as relevant,
could share feedback-useful insights; true-untrue etc;

wishing well,

kshantaram
Thank you. Very useful information. That Moon-Rahu is not very pleasant. And the stuff you said about sudden gains and losses and rises and falls in life is so true... Well the fall part so far. Recently fell hard in life and have been stuck in a ****** situation for many years but I feel like eventually I will fight out of it. So we'll see if the fall comes with a rise. :D

GeminiSun

appreciate the prompt ack,

any other facts from the reading would like to share of.

wishing well....the rise.....

kshantaram

So true. I'm ALWAYS researching the occult. I can never find enough information to quench my thirst about the occult. I need more and more of it. Love researching secretive stuff like this.

Yes. Very detatched from motherland. Don't care about it and happy to be in Canada.

aquarius7000

Hi,

The combination of Saturn (the Lord of time and Karma) and the North Node are supposed to denote your path in life.

In the 2nd house, the North teaches one to rely on one's own income, and in Sagittarius, to invest that income in the pursuit of gaining knowledge that shows on the real truth in life, like through religion and spirituality, philosophy and also through judicial achievements (Sag. is the sign of law). Since Sag is an outward and people's sign, it could also mean using your means to help others gain knowledge. An example of this would be giving classes for free to share your knowledge of religion/ spirituality with the less fortunate. North Node in Sag. also means learning tolerance through travel and imbibing other cultures.

Saturn in the fourth house means learning to share the troubles and burdens (Saturn) of the family (4th house), and to respect (Saturn) one's roots (4th house). Saturn in Pisces again points towards spirituality and the unknown, but also towards self-sacrifice (Pisces) for helping others, especially the family (4th house).

GeminiSun

Hi,

The combination of Saturn (the Lord of time and Karma) and the North Node are supposed to denote your path in life.

In the 2nd house, the North teaches one to rely on one's own income, and in Sagittarius, to invest that income in the pursuit of gaining knowledge that shows on the real truth in life, like through religion and spirituality, philosophy and also through judicial achievements (Sag. is the sign of law). Since Sag is an outward and people's sign, it could also mean using your means to help others gain knowledge. An example of this would be giving classes for free to share your knowledge of religion/ spirituality with the less fortunate. North Node in Sag. also means learning tolerance through travel and imbibing other cultures.

Saturn in the fourth house means learning to share the troubles and burdens (Saturn) of the family (4th house), and to respect (Saturn) one's roots (4th house). Saturn in Pisces again points towards spirituality and the unknown, but also towards self-sacrifice (Pisces) for helping others, especially the family (4th house).
Oh gosh. I knew it. I'm going to be a pastor of some kind. LOL.

Hello

Your life purpose is very complex

You have a radical chart: Mercury in 9th house (Ko)

Mars in 10th house (fighter)

And Moon in 2nd/1st house (Gemininiast) :)

Uranus in 3rd house: Talk specialist (advisor)

And Saturn in the 4th house (deep emotions; research)

Thus, your life purpose is:

Traveling. Getting to know places and people.

That's it. :)

* thanks

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Hello

Your life purpose is very complex

You have a radical chart: Mercury in 9th house (Ko)

Mars in 10th house (fighter)

And Moon in 2nd/1st house (Gemininiast) :)

Uranus in 3rd house: Talk specialist (advisor)

And Saturn in the 4th house (deep emotions; research)

Thus, your life purpose is:

Traveling. Getting to know places and people.

That's it. :)

Carlos
Thank you for your interpretation :D

All accurate