Donald Trump will be impeached.

blackbery

Trump refuses to apologize for wrongfully accusing the Central Park 5 of rape.

Following the arrest of the five teenagers, Mr Trump paid for newspaper adverts calling for the return of the death penalty in the state.

The Central Park Five were exonerated in 2002, after another man confessed.

They say their earlier confessions were a result of police coercion.

Trump doesn't apologize for his Central Park Five ads

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/politics/trump-central-park-five-wont-apologize/index.html

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

1%2B1%2B1%2Bmccabe-meme-620.jpg

rahu

Banned
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/ag...ations-10-days-after-he-submitted-his-report/

Raw Story

AG Bill Barr killed 7 Robert Mueller investigations — 10 days after he submitted his report</H1>
Published
3 hours ago on
June 24, 2019
By
Bob Brigham

muellerbarr.png

Attorney General Bill Barr killed seven different investigations started by special counsel Robert Mueller just ten days after he submitted his report.
CNN’s Katelyn Polantz had filed a request to unseal documents related to the special counsel’s investigation and on Monday the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia agreed.

Chief Judge Beryl A Howell ordered the release of multiple documents, including Attachment B, which listed information on applications for court orders requested by Mueller.
The 65-page document shows seven cases that were closed on April Fools Day — only ten days after Mueller submitted his report.

The document reveals the orders involved the companies AT&T, Twitter and Facebook.
Screen-Shot-2019-06-24-at-5.24.23-PM.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller agreed to testify before two different Congressional committees on July 17. He supposedly said he won't talk about anything not in his report. It'll be interesting when Republicans like Jim Jordan rip him to shreds.

I wonder if he will commit suicide rather than go through this.

The number 17 is used in Qanon circles to represent the President. So I hope it's a good omen that Mueller will confess to his report being a sham to frame Trump.

JUPITERASC

Mueller agreed to testify before two different Congressional committees on July 17. He supposedly said he won't talk about anything not in his report. It'll be interesting when Republicans like Jim Jordan rip him to shreds.

The number 17 is used in Qanon circles to represent the President. So I hope it's a good omen that Mueller will confess to his report being a sham to frame Trump.

live-urownnews-co-breaking-news-mueller-dead-in-likely-suicide-17-54-46228144.png

giraffe-153195-1523392056302.jpg

david starling

It's just the reverse: If Mueller tells all he knows, Trump goes down, so he fears for his own life. An "apparent suicide" is what he's trying to avoid.

JUPITERASC

im-just-so-sad-aboui-bob-muellers-approaching-suicide-best-45956713.png

They were erroneously thinking Popular Vote, which she did win by a large margin.
They won't make that mistake again.
Swing-States ONLY, for election predictions!

Cleaner Elections in CA as a Result of Lawsuit–1.56 Million Inactive Voters!

June 24, 2019- Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton appeared on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” on the Fox Business Network to discuss a legal settlement in California which resulted in dirty voter rolls being cleaned in L.A. County, where there are up to 1.5 million ‘inactive’ voters.

david starling

Cleaner Elections in CA as a Result of Lawsuit–1.56 Million Inactive Voters!

June 24, 2019- Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton appeared on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” on the Fox Business Network to discuss a legal settlement in California which resulted in dirty voter rolls being cleaned in L.A. County, where there are up to 1.5 million ‘inactive’ voters.

Inactive voters in California? Most of them would probably have voted Democrat! So, that means she could have won the Popular Vote by an even greater margin!