Please check

mr1234

Hello, I know there are very much people here who do astrology as a service, rather than a money making profession. I too have been learning astrology from quite some time. I have few questions. For research, i have included the birth details in attachment. Please provide your insights.

1) Jupiter-Ketu aspects on Rahu. Did this have ill effect on my Rahu Dasa. I am asking this as Ketu is a headless planet, though Jupiter aspect should be beneficial. (I struggled a lot in Rahu Dasa in studies, had health abnormalities in sade sati under rahu dasa).

2) Rahu in 10th house. Does this mean that it is good for research or professorship type of job? Does this mean that i will soon get a job i like?

3) Sun Mercury conjunction in the chart, with mercury retrograde. Is it also combust? Does this show that it cancels any negativity due to retro nature?

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

In the first point of your question you have mentioned aspect of Ketu on Rahu. Do you mean transit Ketu projecting aspect on Rahu? Otherwise in every chart Ketu is always casting its aspect on Rahu as it is always 180 deg from Rahu and therefore this aspect is never considered.
Point 2 is also not clear. Rahu in the tenth in every case does not mean research or professorship and mere placement of Rahu there does not ensure a job.
Mercury is combust but it is retrograde and behind the Sun. It is notionally backing away from the Sun and it’s combustion would fade with age.

mr1234

Thanks for the reply sir. I was talking about planet to planet aspect of Guru over Rahu.
I heard that Rahu in 10th house gives a sharp mind, and thus is suitable for research.
Sun-Mercury conjunction should give raise to Nipuna yoga. But, mercury was malefic here. Now, it is clear that combustion reduces by time.

Please do read the chart in career point of view, if possible.