Is he cheating on me?

melissamarie

He's grown increasingly distant, never lets his cell phone leave his possession and always has a passcode on it. My gut just feels like there could be another woman. We"ve been together for almost a year now and I love him, so I'm really hoping my feelings are wrong.

Is he cheating on me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_28_is_he_cheating_on_me.75039.2341.jpg
    astro_2gw_28_is_he_cheating_on_me.75039.2341.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 61

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-he = 7th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-potential other woman (potential cheating) = 5th from 7th = Aries = Mars
-Mars flows away from Jupiter and Jupiter-by retrograde motion-also flows away from Mars
Answer: the Ankara horary indications of this chart are that he is not cheating on the querent.

melissamarie

The woman in question is born April 10, 1977, if that makes any difference.

They dated briefly ten years ago and work together very closely. She never got over him... She loves him. He loves her as a sister and swears nothing is going on.

Jesse Booth

No.

He isn't cheating. Now, I reccomend thinking deeply on what else in you or his life could be making him distant. Has something at work been putting him under a lot of stress? Have you been rather demanding lately? Maybe he's having family troubles and doesn't want to stress you out over it. If he seems bored with the relationship, there has to be a reason for it. The main threat to any relationship is always stagnation. If you've both been too busy, figure out how you can see each other more often. If you're spending too much time together, find some outside interests and give each other space to breathe. If you want to have a more in-depth talk about this, you can always send me a private message.