The Saturn-Uranus Opposition: Opening A New Era Into The 2010s

Are You Prepared for the Saturn-Uranus Opposition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aquarius7000

Is this meant to be a demo of the Saturn-Uranus Opposition here, or what?????????

I can feel the temperatures rising, so pipe down folks, now, before things get out of hand? Don't need a 'boom' of unpleasantness here, or a demo of the Saturn-Uranus opposition.:rolleyes:

Thanks,
:Daquarius7000

Awakened_Pisces

Re: Is this meant to be a demo of the Saturn-Uranus Opposition here, or what?????????

Oh, of course not! We're all friends **huggles** Cheers to the Age of Aquarius :).

Theo

Banned
blueheron said:
There you go again, dumping it on the "all" boomers. The elite have been in "control" at least since 1913 in this country. We were born into their many attempts at world domination. We did what we did to bash it in as many ways as we could. And it hurt.

Trying to be nice isn't working with you Theo, so... try this one: ... you don't know what you're talking about. You think you do, but you do not. You have fragments of truth here and there. But you've missed the overall.

And you're here, talking about these things precisely because we were "bashing boomers," and you're failing to understand how close this country came to a full on militant revolution in the 70s. If Nixon hadn't pulled out of Saigon when he did in a very messy evacuation, you would not be writing anything at all. And that deployment operation took place precisely due to the constant pounding protesting of the boomers. Humble down Theo, humble down. It's good for your character.

That consumerism took a strong hold during the 80s is tragic. But it's hardly the single factor that has led us into the current mess, and not confined to a single generation, nor to the effects of any single generation.

Getting back to Uranus opposition Saturn... which took place during the Roaring 20s, and now returns, it is clear that there is going to be a lot more (unexpected) upsets in the status quo.

That is happening now, and it will continue. As for "dumping on the boomers..." that is not how I see it, or mean it. This is one of the things boomers must understand and get: that their own generation challenged the status quo of their times, but does not seem to walk what they talked when they were the generation coming into leadership roles.

This generation has been the generation in power, and we have seen the results. To gain a fuller understanding, perhaps it is best to hear from another Baby Boomer, and social scientist who has written and talked extensively on this subject ~

http://www.wbsi.org/ilfdigest/interviews_apr07.htm

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/jan/22/magazine/tm-males04

We cannot continue to constantly "relive" the 1960s and 1970s. We are nearly to the second decade of the 21st century, and your comments prove my point that many Baby Boomers have had their backs turned to the future while constantly attempting to freeze time in the past. Now look where things are.

As for having "fragments" ~ I don't think so. I am very well versed in what this generation has been about all of my life, and know what it is that I am talking about. Just because it makes you uneasy, or upsets your sentiments does not make this any less valid.

The truth of the matter is that the boomer generation has failed misrably in protecting the future of younger generations. How can you seriously see and hear the news of what is happening in this country, and in others, and maintain that boomers are being bashed?

What generation has led the world into this mess? It was not Generation X. Or Generation Y. It was the Boomer generation, and these younger generations should not have to pay for the excesses of the boomer generation, which hasn't even asked these generations to bear the weight of the global mess being left behind for many nations.

The Saturn/Uranus opposition, along with the coming unfavorable transits of the transpersonal superior planets will make this mess worse than it could have been had the Boomer generation not failed to live up to its own promises, and mantras; now, we have a world that is close to descending into chaos, and this did not happen by accident. We cannot blame those who did not play roles in this, but blame surely is on the post-WWII generation; for this was the generation that were the executives, managers, prime ministers and presidents that reigned over this era ~ now look what has happened, and it is getting worse by the day.

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

Hey Theo, I wanted to study the world transits and I was wondering, how exactly do you formulate a chart for the world? I mean, no one knows the date of it's creation nor it's origins. So how do you go about that I wonder? Just a curious Y'er :)

Awakened_Pisces

US Gas prices have now dropped to just under 2 dollars. This is a major transit and highly unexpected. Considering the Economic situations. Which leads me to the NWO theory. If these gas prices are going down, then food prices and others should be going down too. Is the Stock Market basically just a delusion for people to buy into. Could our economy really not be all that bad?

Theo

Banned
Confusedpisces said:
US Gas prices have now dropped to just under 2 dollars. This is a major transit and highly unexpected. Considering the Economic situations. Which leads me to the NWO theory. If these gas prices are going down, then food prices and others should be going down too. Is the Stock Market basically just a delusion for people to buy into. Could our economy really not be all that bad?

Actually, this is due to Saturn's direct motion. Saturn "deflates" and Jupiter's transits "inflates" ~ this is what we are seeing in relation to economics and oil prices. When Saturn slows down at the end of December, and retrogrades through winter, and spring 2009, we will see some rising of gasoline prices.

dog8818

Thank you Theo for your insights... I hear your sadness and frustration at the inability of many BB's to accept with grace that which is inevitable. I wonder at my own audacity at starting my own business at the ripe old age of 48, a metaphysical store, small yet hopeful. I am a 23 degree Virgo Sun, and the business was started by a 2nd mortgage on my home, I am a single mom and took the leap after working 26 years for lawyers. Now the writing is on the wall with regard to the business, I am losing my home and will most likely file bankruptcy. I took my chances and threw the dice, I have no one to blame but myself, and I can't say I regret it, even though the future looks uncertain indeed (chart attached for your perusal, with (somewhat disconcerting) secondary progressions of many scorpio planets.

My 12 year old son has Sun, Merc. and all 4 angles at cardinal degrees and I certainly fear for his future, he will need all the strength he can get under these 2009-10 configurations.

One of the things I have noticed in people lately is an almost pathological feeding frenzy of anger and pain... attacking others, shadow-boxing, as it were. I spend a great deal of time with people who are rather unconscious and I am shocked, just shocked, at the level of vituperous shallow gossip-mongering and incendiary behavior lately. So sad, and I in part attribute this not just to Sat/Uran but to the forming triple conjunction of Chiron Nept and Jupiter. A gaping maw of pain is opening up, people are feeling their woundedness and seem to be reaching out and sucking people into their pain. I try to dance away, keep positive and help when I can.

Any words you can supply about my own chart and transits are appreciated.

Attachments

• SFPageprogressions.gif
    SFPageprogressions.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 30

Awakened_Pisces

Your chart makes me wonder if a return isn't too far from now, if it hasn't already taken place.

The Venus-Moon and Moon-Sun conjunctions in the 5th and 7th houses could very well be why during this time of negativity that you are positive. It's almost as if you're sucking in their emotions and are sympathetic at this time and likely will continue that road. Good for you because as Theo has said. Such actions will be neccessary.

Another reason could be Chiron conjunct Natal Chiron in 11th house of friendships and other siblings(like grandparents). This could be an awakening of sorts in regards to alliances and you want to strengthen them.

Also, you should be receiving some nice energies regarding career if you're afraid. Your Progressed MH is conjunct the Part of Fortune.

Opening a business at 48 really isn't a problem. I don't think you should beat yourself over starting your career late or early. Indeed, there are many people boomers or not, who have been cheated by the various forces leading the world's economic forces. And it's sure to kick their asses hard as Saturn and Uranus and Pluto continue to transit, revealing the entire story to us all, as if we were gathered near a book and there's a storyteller.

Likely, we won't believe it's real. And even more likely is that we indeed won't believe it. But there is the nature of Saturn. Should we ignore Saturn's warnings, we will be in for it.

I have long loved peace and happiness, the light if you will. But I also profess to Theo and the others, that if I ignore darkness and it's existence, I feel vulnerable to a possible sneak attack if you will. So I respect both as a rule.

Theo

Banned
Thank you Theo for your insights... I hear your sadness and frustration at the inability of many BB's to accept with grace that which is inevitable. I wonder at my own audacity at starting my own business at the ripe old age of 48, a metaphysical store, small yet hopeful. I am a 23 degree Virgo Sun, and the business was started by a 2nd mortgage on my home, I am a single mom and took the leap after working 26 years for lawyers. Now the writing is on the wall with regard to the business, I am losing my home and will most likely file bankruptcy. I took my chances and threw the dice, I have no one to blame but myself, and I can't say I regret it, even though the future looks uncertain indeed (chart attached for your perusal, with (somewhat disconcerting) secondary progressions of many scorpio planets.

My 12 year old son has Sun, Merc. and all 4 angles at cardinal degrees and I certainly fear for his future, he will need all the strength he can get under these 2009-10 configurations.

One of the things I have noticed in people lately is an almost pathological feeding frenzy of anger and pain... attacking others, shadow-boxing, as it were. I spend a great deal of time with people who are rather unconscious and I am shocked, just shocked, at the level of vituperous shallow gossip-mongering and incendiary behavior lately. So sad, and I in part attribute this not just to Sat/Uran but to the forming triple conjunction of Chiron Nept and Jupiter. A gaping maw of pain is opening up, people are feeling their woundedness and seem to be reaching out and sucking people into their pain. I try to dance away, keep positive and help when I can.

I had missed your post and only now noticed it. I hope that things have improved for you since earlier this year. However, since this month of September sees the third Saturn/Uranus opposition along with the continued stellium in Aquarius, things really won't open up to a bit of ease until Winter 2010. Then, by mid-2010, there is the Cardinal Crisis Transits.

Right now, in September 2009, the best opening starts by the New Moon of October 18th which opens the period between then and December. The months of January, February and March 2010 contain good enough general transits to make progress; however, into the spring months of next year, and the entire summer, and autumn of 2010 - the global transits are very challenging and remain so until another favorable general transit climate starts in the spring of 2011. Until that time, it is best to do your very best to survive, while also planning for the transits of the next decade.

secret

Just like others I haven't been able to visit the site here due to being extremely busy, but today with all the disturbing news of those arrested for planning terrorist acts from Denver to NYC to Dallas, I quickly thought I needed to update myself. First of all in reading your Post Theo I want to thank you for your study and posting this excellent, just excellent information of what's to come. I was always under the impression that when Uranus enters Aries that's when we'd see alot of terrorist activety. With Saturn in opposition of Uranus is this why we are seeing the arrest of those whos plans have failed in these terrorists acts ??

R4VEN

dog8818, I was attracted to your post by the paragraph above. I also have noticed that since the close conjunction of Neptune, Chiron and Jupiter, there seems to be a kind of sludge surfacing which is a mish-mash of personal and hereditary pain and wounding, along with unresolved issues and dramas from this lifetime and others, and many people seem to be drowning in this, because they are reacting to the world around them from these perspectives, and they are not real. The exact opposition of Saturn & Uranus, closely followed by the New Moon in Virgo, and then the Equinox:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"After many years of celebrating all four seasons, I've noticed the equinoxes open multidimensional portals, while the solstices help us focus our practical work in 3D.[/FONT]" - from Barbara Hand Clow's website, handclow2012.com

has placed a huge amount of stress upon us all, but those who are unconscious are finding it really, really hard to cope, as the `old ways' are no longer relevant, and simply do not work.

I have actually felt that `multidimentsional portal' open, and the old ways of operating - control, competition, dominance - are no longer effective, and they will actively damage those who continue to attempt to use them. Intention is everything, and we must all be careful of what we are aiming to achieve - our thoughts are so, so powerful, particularly at this time.

HH

It is truly odd that Theo would find fault in an entire generation for having big ego and then drone on and on and on with his views (ego?). Also write about the Sat-Uranus opposition and projection but then project like crazy on an entire generation. Theo says boomers have refused to turn over power. Have you checked out the ages of those in power - they are certainly not all boomer-age. I'm a boomer and will have to admit I've wondered where is the passion of the younger generation? But I'm mature enough to be encouraging and keep the faith. All this blame will look dumb when the **** hits the fan in the 2010s and any young snot that turns on their elders will find their own kids looking in horror at that and complaining about their behavior. Anyone in their 20s doesn't know what its like to be in their 30s, anyone in their 30s and 40s hasn't a clue about being in their 50s and 60s and we should all give each other a break - now that's maturity. I'm a boomer and I care deeply about the next generations and have worked my entire life for social justice and environmental awareness and so have many others in my generation. In fact we wouldn't even be talking about those things were it not for us. So I'd say to Theo - you've had your say, quit defending it and move on to listening to others and solutions. Let's work together, people.

Theo

Banned
It is truly odd that Theo would find fault in an entire generation for having big ego and then drone on and on and on with his views (ego?). Also write about the Sat-Uranus opposition and projection but then project like crazy on an entire generation. Theo says boomers have refused to turn over power. Have you checked out the ages of those in power - they are certainly not all boomer-age. I'm a boomer and will have to admit I've wondered where is the passion of the younger generation? But I'm mature enough to be encouraging and keep the faith. All this blame will look dumb when the **** hits the fan in the 2010s and any young snot that turns on their elders will find their own kids looking in horror at that and complaining about their behavior. Anyone in their 20s doesn't know what its like to be in their 30s, anyone in their 30s and 40s hasn't a clue about being in their 50s and 60s and we should all give each other a break - now that's maturity. I'm a boomer and I care deeply about the next generations and have worked my entire life for social justice and environmental awareness and so have many others in my generation. In fact we wouldn't even be talking about those things were it not for us. So I'd say to Theo - you've had your say, quit defending it and move on to listening to others and solutions. Let's work together, people.

I agree with working together, but not at the expense of ignoring those who have caused the economic crisis and crumbling of nations as the establishment. That is a mistake, to ignore this, since little is learned by casting a blind eye to history repeating itself.

Listen to this what this Baby Boomer has to say, and learn something about what has
been a serious problem for some time regarding the Boomer generation as the establishment - http://www.wbsi.org/ilfdigest/interviews_apr07.htm

Theo

Banned
Just like others I haven't been able to visit the site here due to being extremely busy, but today with all the disturbing news of those arrested for planning terrorist acts from Denver to NYC to Dallas, I quickly thought I needed to update myself. First of all in reading your Post Theo I want to thank you for your study and posting this excellent, just excellent information of what's to come. I was always under the impression that when Uranus enters Aries that's when we'd see alot of terrorist activety. With Saturn in opposition of Uranus is this why we are seeing the arrest of those whos plans have failed in these terrorists acts ??

Thanks for your kind comments. Most of what we are seeing is the beginning of the Cardinal Crisis Transits of next year, and the coming global squares between Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn in the early-to-mid 2010s. There will not be what we call "terrorist" activity per se, but more less popular "rebellions" and "revolts" that cannot be classified as terrorist since these kind of mundane transits have been seen during, and after economic crisis.

If you look at the world transits of the 1930s, you will see that the Great Depression of that decade led to the global conflicts of the late 1930s and into the 1940s during the Second World War.

Without a new vision that replaces the "politics of fear" that has dominated since the year 2001 the world will most likely continue to deeper into conflicts that will spread into other nations.

The economic crisis that may lead to another Great Depression can be stopped, but it must be done by acknowledging that the previous actions of the establishment in power during the Nineties and 2000s cannot continue because they have been based on political correctness, fear, and rudeness - which is not conducive to solving problems in the long-run - especially the global issues of the 20th century that is being pushed into this new century by those without imagination and vision.