How Aquarians relate to other zodiac signs

CapAquaPis

Two online girlfriends in my life (in my early 20s in 2000-01) who have some Aquarian and Cancerian traits: One was born on Jul 13, 1969 (Cancer sun/ moon and Aquarius rising?) has a midpoint in Cancer/Capricorn, and another on Jan 26-28?, 1981 (Aquarius sun with Libra or Scorpio moon with Gemini rising) has a midpoint in Gemini or Cancer. It turns out they were single mothers, later married to divorced men with their own kids, become medical assistants or nurses, their fathers were concerned about me as a potential "threat", and they were religious conservative (the earlier a Mormon, the latter an Evangelical) but they were not fundamentalist or traditionalist, but I'm an agnostic secularist.

Hkk

Account Closed
Aquarian’s -the typical ones live in their own heads and use entirely their head and out the box to get to their conclusions. The heart does not get involved. I know an Aquarian sun with Scorpio rising and he is so so brainy yet so laid back that he uses his brain in other ways rather than his career and potential.

david starling

Aquarian’s -the typical ones live in their own heads and use entirely their head and out the box to get to their conclusions. The heart does not get involved. I know an Aquarian sun with Scorpio rising and he is so so brainy yet so laid back that he uses his brain in other ways rather than his career and potential.

Might start a related thread: "How Other Zodiac Signs Relate to Aquarians". :biggrin:

CapAquaPis

The true node in your natal chart is said to represent who you may be attracted to (I seem to have Cancer and Virgo mates, then Leo is caught in between), in 29' Leo to cusp on Virgo, but my ascendant is Cancer to explain what kind of personality I have can attract others of this particular sun (Moon? ASC?) sign.

CapAquaPis

Romantic, friendship and otherwise match compatibility for solar Aquarians:

AQUARIUS & ARIES = 70% (I find Aries to be real difficult, but I can at least date them, they are alpha, confident and empowered, must be a Mars thing).
AQUARIUS & TAURUS = 11% (my Mom's sun sign, conflicts with her sons, my bro was born a week before Mom turned 30, but my Mom had Aqua-Pis moon).
AQUARIUS & GEMINI = 85% (my bro's ex-GF was giving me problems, she may have a Taurus moon. A Cancer born on July 10-13 can be a sidereal Gemini).
AQUARIUS & CANCER = 31% (my rising or ascendant, also I have Aqua moon).
AQUARIUS & LEO = 89% (IDK, they say opposites attract, I had a Leo GF once).
AQUARIUS & VIRGO = 30% (my Saturn placement, also I had a Virgo GF too).
AQUARIUS & LIBRA = 71% (would it be higher compatibility with me as an air sign? Love 'em Libras. They turn against me, the opposite tip of the scales).
AQUARIUS & SCORPIO= 30% (I've read 70% but if they're really Ophiuchus last 10 days, my current GF is a Scorpio with an Aquarius moon and rising). AQUARIUS & SAGITTARIUS = 89% (The highest, but my parents like my Sag Dad and a half-sis who is cusp capricorn, there will be family issues with them). AQUARIUS & CAPRICORN = 37% (I'm not close to my nephew born within the first 20 days of the year 2000, either he had a Sag or Aqua rising, not sure).
AQUARIUS & AQUARIUS = 74% (Check their moon and rising closely, because they can differ, I had an Aqua sun with Libra or Scorpio moon GF in the past).
AQUARIUS & PISCES = 38% (Should be higher, but these friendships don't last long with them. I have a maternal side aunt who is cusp Aquarius-Pisces).

I had a Cancer sun and moon GF, while the Leo and Virgo GFs had Cancerian traits.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The 7th or Descendant describes what kind of person one is attracted to, then the 3rd and 11th builds the foundation of what kind of romantic relationship you have (my natal chart showed 7th in Capricorn with 3rd in Virgo and 11th in Taurus, they are earth signs in air houses, therefore I love earthy women).