When will i get job?

mr1234

I have had lot of breaks in my career. Often i dont get opportunities that are truly worth of me, and sometimes the recruiter doesn't reply me at all. Breaks in career make people reject me at first see. I have a bachelors degree which i got after much toil. And, that doesn't support me either, because there are many with better grades out there. The job market has found a decline, and it is worrying for me as i have not been to work since my last job, where i was fired in 2018. Please check the below chart, and let me know when i would get a job? Also, what i need to do in order to find one.

Attachments

• astrojob.jpg
    astrojob.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 62

LushBomb

Hi there, before I give my opinion of the chart, I wanted to clarify a few things since they were not stated in the OP.

1. Was this chart drawn when the question was asked of an astrologer? That is to say, how did you come by the chart, ie;time and location of the question being received?

2. If so, can you please post the question details? Time of asking and location please? Without this we cannot see if the chart is radical based on Ascendant/Hour lord agreement. A given delineation or parts of it may be rendered inaccurate if there is a lack of agreement.

Now, I'll give a reading based on this chart (and may not be accurate based on missing chart information), because the chart appears to be accurate in that it seems to describe the situation you've discussed in your original post.

First off: I believe you will get a job soon. Among other things, your Ascendant degree is conjunct Spica, a fixed star that represents Success.
The Moon is applying a trine to the 6th cusp and the Sun in roughly 5 degrees. I'd like to say in 5-6 weeks because of Spica on the Ascendant--a conjunction that applies within 6 minutes of arc--but I can't ignore the possibility that it may be months, given the mixture of fixity and mutability, angularity and cadency (re: the Moon, 6th house, and Sun).

The Moon is challenged in the sign of Scorpio, but accidentally dignified in the first house. She is conjunct the 2nd cusp and applying to a sextile of her lord Mars, the 2nd house dispositor with aversion. Mars is accidentally weak in the cadent 3rd, but is exalted in the sign of Capricorn, giving him much strength to misbehave. Conjunct Jupiter in his fall is inflating the issue as well. Saturn, the ruler of the 4th house (end of the matter for the querent, but also the home situation and feelings of security), at 29 degrees is showing a crisis coming to a head. This is describing the poor/negative state of your finances which are definitely fluctuating, but also tells me that your self worth is low right now. To me, this and your worry is very obvious in the chart, even if you had not alluded to your anxieties in your original post.

Now, again, Moon is accidentally dignified by being in the first house and she has just left Via Combusta and her dispositor Mars is conjunct an angular house. I believe this shows the worst part is coming to an end for you.
Moon owns the 10th house of career, and placed in the first house she co-rules you. You are a natural fit in the field of your career.
That seems to mean that whether or not you will get a job is truly up to you, it's in your hands.
With the Moon in water signs and the challenges to your 2nd house of self worth, I believe the issue is more about how you feel about yourself and based on that, how you are currently presenting yourself to others.

With Libra describing you, you are Venus. Though very much afflicted by her opposition with Moon and square with Mars. Venus is exalted in her natural 7th house (this gives dealings with the public, or perhaps in the legal/judicial system). Mars would also rule any competitors for a prospective job as he owns the 7th cusp, but Venus is more dignified by domicile and house placement. You are a catch!! You are a much better prospect than you feel that you are! In fact, for the most part you are actually a better prospect than other applicants would be. Why do you sound so glum about your prospects in your original post? University grades definitely do not equate to your ability on the job. Have confidence! You are polite, conscientious, diplomatic individual, beyond reproach--meaning you do your job well. People find you genuinely likeable, that's important when it comes to getting a job. I think that the key to you getting another job in your field in the future is recognizing, having, and presenting confidence in yourself. If you don't have confidence in yourself and your abilities, it's challenging for an employer to feel that you would be a good hire. Don't be arrogant, of course, just be yourself. The chart seems to indicate that your confidence came from your career (2nd from the 10th Leo, Sun in 6th), so it might be challenging for you not to feel crummy after being fired, of all things. Just remember, there are a million reasons for someone to be fired, it doesn't truly reflect on you or your abilities (unless you were fired for gross incompetence !! I'm sure that's not the case here, though), if anything, it reflects more on your relationship with your previous employer. Personality dynamics and politics, you know?

With Uranus conjunct Venus, I think you may be rather unique as well. You may be involved with some sort of scientific profession, the true node in the 9th house seems to confirm that your job relates directly to your higher studies. Uranus in fall in conventional, stable Taurus with your ASC Venus separating also shows how upsetting and unwelcome the change in losing your position was.

With Moon separating from an opposition with ASC lord Venus, I believe that you may have been your own worst enemy up until this point in the situation. With Venus separating from a sextile with the North Node, I believe there was a recent employment opportunity that may have been missed. Sextiles frequently represent a window of opportunity that one must work a little bit to bring to fruition. With a separation of around 5 degrees and a mixture of timing indicators, I would say maybe 5 weeks or 5 months ago? A sextile to the North Node is a trine to the South Node which represents loss/decrease; located in Capricorn, this loss/decrease is confirmed. It is a separating aspect, the worst is nearly over. The loss of your job [strike]may also be[/strike] indicated by the 2.5 degree separation of the MC to your first house Moon. I'm sorry that happened to you- at least now it is over, so focus on moving forward.
Edit: After rereading your post I noticed that you stated you lost your job in 2018-- 2 years ago; this separation is definitely the loss of that position. The .5 may be negligible, or may be indicating that the loss was around the beginning of the year, so roughly 2.5 years ago.

The Sun has just moved into the 6th house of work, indicating a potential for change in the work situation. The Sun rules the 11th house of friends and colleagues, so maybe ask around and see if anyone who knows you can recommend you for a position/knows of a job opportunity. I see this configuration as an indication to ask a friend to help you "get a foot in the door", as they say. (The 11th house rules sudden windfalls, so there's also a chance that the opportunity would just fall into your lap, but I wouldn't bank on that. Ask friends and colleagues to be sure.) The 11th house also rules hopes and wishes, so aspects with the ruler can show you getting your wish. Be mindful though, the Sun's dispositor Jupiter is in fall in Capricorn and Moon applies a sextile to him and Venus will soon apply to a square (she has some dignity in Capricorn, so not the absolute worst square). You may be able to get work through a friend, but it seems you wouldn't like it much for whatever reason. It may be too much work with Jupiter in Capricorn, or totally unrelated to your intended career, being opposed to the MC. With Jupiter also ruling the 3rd, it could involve a lot of running around/short trips, a good bit of paperwork, or lots of communication. Even still, a ****** job beats having no job, and when you are working you are in a much better position to seek out employment than when you are unemployed.

So far, that is the only opportunity I see in this chart, but I could always be missing something.
My most salient points of the reading summarized here:
1. I think it's possible you may get a job soon, possibly within 5-6 weeks but it could be 5-6 months.
2. I think asking a friend or colleague for a recommendation or if they know of any opportunities could be a fruitful avenue for you.
3. I believe that a lot of the trouble you've had in securing a position has come from your emotional response to the situation, which has been markedly depressed and cynical. Because of this, you may not be presenting yourself in the best or even most accurate light.
4. You are a great fit in your chosen field. You are skillful and respectable. Your talents and abilities are very desirable; you yourself are a very desirable employee. You must be confident in the value you bring to a workplace, you bring a lot to the table. Try to shake off the fact that you were let go from your previous position, this occurrence is not an accurate reflection of your value as an employee. Do not internalize this!
5. Please keep me updated! I wish you great luck in your search (it is a challenging time to find employment where I live due to the pandemic, I'm not sure about you). Feel free to PM me with any questions or updates.
**6. I wanted to add about your recruiter: Typically the 9th house would rule an 'agent' of ours, and with the sign Gemini, it does seem to indicate a go-between like a recruiter. Mercury has some dignity in Aquarius (triplicity), but it's weak. This guy has not been doing much to help you (as you have felt), he's in the 5th house, so he's probably more concerned about his recreational time than you getting a job. Your co-sig Moon will square Mercury with no reception, and shortly after that, Mercury moves into an even worse situation- Fall/Detriment in Pisces. The job recruiter is a dead end! In fact with the square, you guys may have 'some words between you', perhaps somewhere around 10 days from now (although I wouldn't say that's 100% what that means, it could just be indicating your trouble working together). His movement into Pisces shows that he will soon cease to be of any help at all, even less than he has been, and may even prove to be a detriment to you. The fact that Moon would receive Mercury weakly as a 3rd trip lord (I use Dorothean triplicities) would do little to mitigate the negativity of that situation. Forget that guy, ask around with friends or former colleagues.

xx

Last edited:

mr1234

Thanks for the detailed analysis. I drew the chart based on the time of the question. I have not asked for references to anyone, since i have very few people who can help me. I shall see that i ask someone for help for a job. 5 months seems to be longtime.

I lost the job in Nov 2018, and so it's not been two years yet. As far as the current situation, interviews are happening telephonically but there is lot of job scarcity also. Right job may require right time. Who is the one on whom you said not to depend on for a job? I have no idea, and am confused.

LushBomb

Thanks for the detailed analysis. I drew the chart based on the time of the question. I have not asked for references to anyone, since i have very few people who can help me. I shall see that i ask someone for help for a job. 5 months seems to be longtime.

I lost the job in Nov 2018, and so it's not been two years yet. As far as the current situation, interviews are happening telephonically but there is lot of job scarcity also. Right job may require right time. Who is the one on whom you said not to depend on for a job? I have no idea, and am confused.
No problem, and I apologize for any confusion. I will try my best to explain clearly. ( :

My mistake while for somewhat rushing through the above interpretation-- there is actually 1.5 degrees of separation (1 degree, 23 minutes exactly [there are 60 minutes in 1 degree, making 30 minutes half or .5) As you can see from subtracting the MC at 21d 33m from the separating ASC at 22d 56m [22-21=1 degree; 56-33=23 minutes]
Feel free to check that with a degrees/minutes/seconds calculator.

I will take another look at the potential timing of receiving a job below to see if I can be more specific, but I did first indicate 5-6 weeks in the above post, with a secondary possibility of 5-6 months (this seems less likely).
An interval of 5-6 time units seems to be indicated, in any case. Timing can be tricky.

Who is the one on whom you said not to depend on for a job?
I indicated that a job recruiter would be represented by the 9th house and the ruler of this house is Mercury. Above I had stated that the job recruiter appears to be a dead end, but after looking at the chart again I've considered other possibilities, please bear with me:
If Mercury goes Rx and remains in Aquarius, the situation with the job recruiter could turn out so-so; in fact, he may connect you with a job (more on that below). Rx is a poor state for a planet to be in, but it's a bit better than being placed in the sign of detriment and fall. If Mercury were to continue direct, he would be destined for the latter in the sign of Pisces.
The reason why I considered he/she may be a dead end is because Mercury also rules the 12th house in this chart, and if Mercury is direct and therefore free to move into Pisces, then it's about to move into a really poor position. It's possible that this recruiter would soon prove to be of even less help (next to useless, even, he may lack the ability to connect you with a job) to you than he was in the first place. I would need the chart details to be more sure about this.

The reason why the connection with the 12th house is negative is because 12th house rules "matters that are hidden, restrained, secret, incapable of action or of being fully understood" and "Traditionally it is a wholly unfortunate house, associated with sad events, sorrow, anguish of mind, tribulation, captivity, imprisonment, persecution, hard labour, all manner of affliction and self-undoing." (Deborah Holding, Skyscript)
Naturally when you link those indications with your job recruiter, it doesn't seem that they are all that helpful to you in this situation. If he/she does provide you with a job, you could find that it's not an ideal position in some way or other. That is, unless you are looking for work in 12th house sort of places, such as hospitals, prisons, places that are isolated from the public, etc...
With the 10th house in Cancer, I would see your profession as being related to themes of emotional connections/caring/nuturing/food/professions involving water/children/hospitality/customer service/H.R./dealing with the public/perhaps working from home. Nursing or psychology could be indicated, although I find it hard to believe that a nurse would have trouble finding a job at a time like this. Basically, I'm not sure from the chart if your job would have 12th house themes; what is your profession exactly?

Additionally, the final aspect the Moon will make will be a square to Mercury without reception; while a square can bring about results of the question, usually there are many obstacles and things don't ultimately turn out as desired (unless there is strong mutual reception, but again there is not). The moon's last aspect is significant to the way the question will turn out, but even more-so here because the Moon is posited in your first house with strengthens her as your co-ruler. Based on that, it appears your job recruiter won't help much or the results he delivers may be poor...

By the way, the emplacement of the Moon (because it is ruling the career) in the 1st house is a classic indicator of the career coming to you. You will definitely get a job. Since the Moon is far from the ASC degree and in a different sign, it could take some time and possibly a change of circumstances.

New indications:
- At this point in writing this post I've just noticed that there will be a trine from the ASC angle to Mercury (the job recruiter) occuring in about 6 degrees also, which further corroborates a 5-6 week/month timeline. I would still want to check if Mercury will be going retrograde or not; but because this is a very near aspect it's possible that the aspect could complete before Mercury would turn retrograde. This aspect would complete before Mercury moves into Pisces, so I may have been wrong to say that the job recruiter is a dead end. It's possible that this could be representing receiving a job through the recruiter. If the aspect were to complete while Mercury is direct (not retrograde), it could actually be indicating a fairly good result. That is moreso if your profession/the job is related in some way to 12th house themes.

- While the 11th house foremost rules the friends of the querent (thus my suggestion to ask your friends for help), it also rules "wishes, hopes, and personal aspirations". The placement of the 11th lord in the 6th house could simply be indicating your great hope/desire/goal for gaining work.
That said, you should still ask any friends you can think of for recommendations. Again, the 11th first and foremost indicates the friends of the querent.
It is also known as the house of Good Fortune, so placed in the 6th you should ultimately get work as you seek.
Again this comes from Cardinal/Angular to Succeedent/Fixed indicating weeks or months for the time unit. If I have the details of the chart I can check planetary speeds and may be able to determine whether it appears to be weeks or months.

- You mentioned that interviews are being conducted by phone; I'm really not certain on this one but will offer the information anyway:
Jupiter would rule your 3rd house of communications and I believe an interview by phone may fall under this house. If this is true, it's possible that you may receive an interview within 3-4 weeks.
Many different significators for receiving the job itself seem to indicate 5-6 weeks, so there could be a 1-2 week waiting period in between interview and achieving the position.

After further review:
1. The 5-6 week timeline still stands, potentially 5-6 months. I'd like to take a look at the speeds of the planets to help decide between the two, but need the question details for this.
2. The job recruiter might indeed be able to connect you with a job, which may not be ideal (but could still be okay) unless the job you are seeking is a 12th house sort of job (related to hospitals, prisons/jails, retirement/convalescent homes, other places secluded/isolated from the public--please confirm the type of jobs your are seeking).
3. It is tentatively possible (I'm really not sure on this one) the you may receive a phone interview or a call about a job in 3-4 weeks; it seems getting the job would occur 1-2 weeks later, if this is correct.
4. You should definitely still ask your friends/friendly colleagues for any job recommendations or even just suggestions of jobs to apply for. If the Sun represents a friend connecting you with a job, again, 5-6 time units is indicated. (Even if the Sun in the 6th is only representing your hope/aspiration for work, it still doesn't hurt)
5. Can you please provide the exact time/date/location of the question please?

I will continue to look over this chart and add/modify interpretation based on new information. I really hope all of this helps!

I would also like to point out that I am a novice when it comes to horary interpretation (most of my experience being in interpreting my own/family matters). While I have had much success and have successfully delineated one professional horary question her on AW in the past, I really hope that someone with plenty of experience can join in to help you.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

I have had lot of breaks in my career. Often i dont get opportunities that are truly worth of me, and sometimes the recruiter doesn't reply me at all. Breaks in career make people reject me at first see. I have a bachelors degree which i got after much toil. And, that doesn't support me either, because there are many with better grades out there. The job market has found a decline, and it is worrying for me as i have not been to work since my last job, where i was fired in 2018. Please check the below chart, and let me know when i would get a job? Also, what i need to do in order to find one.

hello mr 1234
before i analyse this chart, i want you to clarify the following:

1. you asked when you'll find a job(which is always 10th house issue, in this chart moon in her fall), the moment you asked did you have in mind a specific sector where you are specialized perhaps, or any job regardless of your academic degree? what do you mean " Right job may require right time." what is the right job you seek to find?
  2. this chart is made two months ago.have you made many similar charts or this is the only time you asked when you'll find a job?
  3. you are asking what you need to do in order to find a job...and you are saying you' re always rejected on first sight...please elaborate on this cause the fact that you are unemployed for so long , although you apply for jobs positions or recruiters its bizarre in a way ...is there another problem perhaps ?
  4. all the above are depicted in the chart, still i want to understand how is possible an educated person(even less qualified compared to others) cannot find at least one job all this time.Perhaps you are targeting a sector where you regarded not suitable or qualified enough , elaborate what and how exactly you asked so i can understand
  5. if possible post the chart in regiomontanus