Will him ask me to take him back?

Venusinlibra

Me and my boyfriend had a disagreement coz out of nothing he became cold and cheated on me and I´m deeply hurt.
Anyway, I suspect we´re not done yet. According to the horary chart in attachment, Saturn at 1th is my significator (I`m much older than him and in many senses a saturnine person), and Moon (the faster planet, therefore representing the more receptive in the couple) is his, the quesited.
Moon at 9th is applying to perfect a trine to Saturn, and a grand trine with Saturn and Sun at 5th. Now, they say Sun is a co-significator of man in relationship horaries, and Sun is moving away from a trine of Saturn.
Is this a sign that the chart shows a past event, and the relationship is over now? Also, Saturn is retrograde. Does it mean the querent, me, is weak and nothing good will come from this question? I´d love any coments, and promise to post an update anytime soon... PS - By the way, just noticed Moon is also opposite Neptune - CHEATING!! LOL

Attachments

• love1.jpg
    love1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

tikana

he might but you wont take him back
you are sitting in 1st first little to no interest plus your saturn hates him lol
moon is cadent and quite weak so there is no true intent on his end cause he wants merc not saturn you
IMO move on

if he cheated once .. he will cheat again
strike one - out!