Will the LNG pipeline be built?

Tandy

Banned
A natural gas pipeline from Canada through Southern Oregon is in the works. Many opposed for reasons of 8th house taxes and 2nd house environment and 10th house surrender of land. This chart has all the power of moon but look at the secrets it holds. What will Uranus do?

Moon in 6th - the promise of this pipeline is strengthening local depressed economy through standard wage jobs for short term to jump start it long term. Jupiter and Venus in 11th house of turned 10th - Regional Autonomy. Promises and dreams being made for money and growth. 5th house moon southern Oregon parties hard and deals with the aftermath of Neptune in the 12th? This pipeline will be a drug pipeline from southern Oregon to Canada via California , a penny on the dime and southern Oregon will pay for the natural gas that is shipped to Asia as a front. The jobs promised are not good ones in the long run.

In modern astrology - when Saturn approaches a fight with Uranus in astrology - in horary - who usually wins?

Attachments

• LNG.jpg
    LNG.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 25

waybread

I don't know what house rules pipelines. Do you? I'd guess the 8th, as a "shared resources."

But the moon is void of the course in this chart, and at the bending of the nodal axis, which are negative testimonies for anything happening. The 6th is one of the weaker houses. The moon is also out-of-sect.

What you've got with a question like this is a mundane horoscope. Here the 10th house would represent the government in power. Given your interests in modern horary, I'd guess that Pluto has something to do with oil: "riches from under the earth." It's in the 10th house. and PM Trudeau (as well as the opposition Conservative party) are anxious to see the pipeline completed.

In mundane horary charts the moon and the 4th house represent "the people." With the moon ruling the 4th house, we're not seeing lots of popular support; but then I suppose it matters whether you're from Alberta or not.

Saturn is very strong: angular, in-sect, and domiciled. It also perfects an antiscion relationship with Jupiter, ruler of the 8th-- also domiciled.

So we've got a mixed testimony. On the whole, because regulatory and investment approvals or the pipeline have been given, I think it will go ahead, as this could be one meaning of the VOC moon consistent with the strength of the government in power. (From an American perspective, this would be Trump, and you know how he feels.)

Protests might stall the project. In Canada, some First Nations bands are protesting. But I don't think these will be successful ultimately.

Last edited:

waybread

Tandy, forgive me if I'm repeating parts of astrology that you already know.

Unlike in modern natal chart readings, in which planets are static; in horary, planets move around, as can be tracked in an ephemeris.

Aspects between two planets are either applying or separating. A separating aspect has lost its "oomph" unless it turns retrograde soon and manages to perfect the aspect while both planets are in their same signs. When an aspect becomes exact, we say that it "perfects."

However, there is a condition called "prohibition," in which Planet A looks like it will perfect an aspect with Planet B, but before that happens one of those planets perfects an aspect with a third Planet C.

It's helpful to memorize which are normally the faster and slower moving planets in relation to one another. (Because planets can slow down, turn stationary or go direct, it's always a good idea to check an ephemeris.) Normally once a planet moves into another sign, it doesn't perfect an aspect.

Saturn is the slowest traditional planet, with an orbital period of roughtly 29 years. The moon is the fastest, followed by Mercury, Venus, and the sun.

Most horary astrologers stick with major aspects plus antiscia.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/antiscia.html

So if we look at Saturn, we can see in this chart an antiscion relationship between Saturn in Capricorn and Jupiter in Sagittarius. That's aspect #1. If you use the modern planets, Saturn's next aspect will be a conjunction with Pluto.

If we check an ephemeris like this one: https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2019.pdf

we see that Uranus slips into Taurus before the square perfects with Saturn. Not only that, but fast-moving Venus will hit Saturn in Capricorn in mid-February.

So any Saturn-Uranus square, assuming we use the trans-Saturnians, is inoperative in this chart.

One really good book on horary is J. Lee Lehman, The Martial Art of Horary Astrology.

Last edited:

Tandy

Banned
Thank you Waybread for your insights. I have no doubt it will be built, I am curious if the trouble before it gets built will be saturnian or uranian. I can easily see an uprising of some sort - will it require military intervention? If it sounds extreme, it's because I see that Uranus intuition at querent, me, Asc - and Uranus sees what the masses are doing, imo.

I didn't make this an electional or event chart - because it is my personal interested question after much thought about the matter.