Will we be together?

lasthope

I am a girl, I had a long-distance relationship with a girl for about six months, after which she decided to let me go, although she loved me very much. We decided to remain friends, my feelings did not disappear, they only intensified. Yesterday we talked with her on the phone and I again opened the topic of relations, is it possible to restore them. She replied that if she decided to let go of a person, then she would not return to this person, and that I also need to learn to let go of people. I love her very much, I have never felt anything like it. We never even saw her, because there were many circumstances.
Today (07.07.2021) at night I asked myself a horary question. It sounds like this: "Will we be together?", Time 00:25 (Moscow time), city - Lipetsk.

House System: Placidus

Please help, I don't know much about the horary map. Is it worth wasting time with this person and really letting her go?

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_we_be_together_hp.31881.172696.jpg
    astro_2at_will_we_be_together_hp.31881.172696.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 39

The Everqueen

7H Mars receives Venus in term only - which is a very minor dignity, she has friendly feelings towards you. 1H - you - Moon and Venus make no receptions to her planet but as they are your planets and you know how you feel then this isn't that important.

The Moon applies to sextile Mars but without reception you would have to keep pursuing her to make anything happen. Venus is also applying to conjunct Mars but before it does Venus opposes Saturn which prohibits you coming together. As Saturn rules the 9H, 10H and 11H, it could be anything that involves those houses that causes a problem but as you say this is long distance then the 9H being foreign lands is probably what is getting in the way.

Hope that helps!

lasthope

7H Mars receives Venus in term only - which is a very minor dignity, she has friendly feelings towards you. 1H - you - Moon and Venus make no receptions to her planet but as they are your planets and you know how you feel then this isn't that important.

The Moon applies to sextile Mars but without reception you would have to keep pursuing her to make anything happen. Venus is also applying to conjunct Mars but before it does Venus opposes Saturn which prohibits you coming together. As Saturn rules the 9H, 10H and 11H, it could be anything that involves those houses that causes a problem but as you say this is long distance then the 9H being foreign lands is probably what is getting in the way.

Hope that helps!

Yes, distance is a big hindrance, at least for the moment, besides that, she is busy at work all day, which most likely refers to the 10th house. Thank you so much!