Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed
Not a freaking chance!

Hi, I'm just going by the other threads you've made and all the advice you've ignored.

I'm still quite new to Astrology myself, and as far as I can tell it's just a tool to help you learn about yourself. Maybe forget about defeating a Scorpio and look at your own chart to see where you might be attracting these people/problems.

I've learnt that the people you hate the most are often the people you learn the most from. That's why I'm thinking it best for you to move on, you don't seem to be handling it to well.

Anyway, WTF do I know.

Edit: I hope everything turns out all right for you.

Last edited:

love-thinking

First and foremost:

I must say that I have to admit, there are some GREAT Scorpios out there. The ones who reach phoenix stage may as well display signs of a strong sign that uses its power for good and transforming society. My beef is more with the lower stage ones who tend to be dirty, under-handed and display some of the worst traits of the sign. Main one being hellbent on ruining the lives of others.

Recently, I did a post on how to effectively defeat Scorpio placements, especially those with the sign in Mars.

But now, what signs and natal chart placements naturally have that tendency?

The only one that really comes to mind for me is Capricorn. I think Capricorns are great because they are strategic and don't play in their emotions so it is tough to really get under their skin, all the while they will attack ruthlessly without any emotion or remorse.

As for natal chart placements, I can't really think of any but maybe the experts here can chime in.

Honestly this is complicated. Fixed signs tend to be strong, and fire signs tend to be dominant. As to who has the last word, this is where things get a little hazy.

I think houses and planets were there in a chart for a reason. Venus-pluto people especially those that are a little older will win when it comes to battles of love. But good aspects from venus to pluto(conjunction in a good house and sign like pisces for example, the quintile and trine), know what to do in order to handle love and even though they don't win the battle, they are better at ending the war especially if the chart says that one is a good/harmonious person. But lord help the squares, and the inconjunctions!

Domain of sports, -mars -pluto and mars in capricorn wins.

When it comes to emotional manipulation-moon-pluto because often in life they've dealt with being at the other end of the emotional manipulation games. The aspect and the house placement and other aspects in one's chart really tells you of whether this person will be a peacemaker and use the emotional awareness for compromise, or to have the last word.

When it comes to going to the top-I'd say it would be a tie between capiricorns, scorpios, leos, and tauruses and going far in life. Other cardinal signs would be next.

Capricorns are hardworking and practical. Scorpios are also ambitious but can use skills of manipulation for extra effect. Tauruses are always patient. And tauruses is the sign of finance. And leos are naturally dominant and magnetic, and in vedic astrology sun after jupiter and mercury rules intelligence.

I feel like most signs have it's strengths. Fire signs, fixed signs and cardinal signs all have some element of strength, leaving pisces and virgo to be some of the weakest signs but virgo has it's intelligence.

I've noticed though, in an argument, fire signs initiate and are very good at getting their point across very quick. Scorpios, caps, and tauruses have the last word though.

Honestly this is complicated. Fixed signs tend to be strong, and fire signs tend to be dominant. As to who has the last word, this is where things get a little hazy.

I think houses and planets were there in a chart for a reason. Venus-pluto people especially those that are a little older will win when it comes to battles of love. But good aspects from venus to pluto(conjunction in a good house and sign like pisces for example, the quintile and trine), know what to do in order to handle love and even though they don't win the battle, they are better at ending the war especially if the chart says that one is a good/harmonious person. But lord help the squares, and the inconjunctions!

Domain of sports, -mars -pluto and mars in capricorn wins.

When it comes to emotional manipulation-moon-pluto because often in life they've dealt with being at the other end of the emotional manipulation games. The aspect and the house placement and other aspects in one's chart really tells you of whether this person will be a peacemaker and use the emotional awareness for compromise, or to have the last word.

When it comes to going to the top-I'd say it would be a tie between capiricorns, scorpios, leos, and tauruses and going far in life. Other cardinal signs would be next.

Capricorns are hardworking and practical. Scorpios are also ambitious but can use skills of manipulation for extra effect. Tauruses are always patient. And tauruses is the sign of finance. And leos are naturally dominant and magnetic, and in vedic astrology sun after jupiter and mercury rules intelligence.

I feel like most signs have it's strengths. Fire signs, fixed signs and cardinal signs all have some element of strength, leaving pisces and virgo to be some of the weakest signs but virgo has it's intelligence.

I've noticed though, in an argument, fire signs initiate and are very good at getting their point across very quick. Scorpios, caps, and tauruses have the last word though.

As in?

I am wondering what you mean by this.

ardentika

Capricorn and Taurus are known to be one of the most stubborn signs, hence why they get the last word, even if they shouldn't or if they are not right. I really don't know why or where this stubborness comes from. Maybe it is an odd mania for dominance and control. Earth signs in general tend to be controling since they do not like change much. They like routine and predictibility, and when that's threatened, they can become overbearing and controlling, hence dominant. It's a desperate measure to fit something unpredictable into the mundane and structure it, have a clear end goal. Earth signs generally don't do well with going with the flow, and going after uncertain things.

Fire signs light the fire, earth signs extinguish it haha. xD

As to why Scorpio takes the last word, I'd say it is because dominance.

The thing is I actually respect earth signs a lot, except for maybe Virgos, but Capricorns and Tauruses I have a lot of respect for. I respect wanting to stick to a routine and fighting for what is right.

What I do not respect are people who play power games out of fun and are prone to treating every encounter like Game of Thrones. I do not respect people who try to find as much possible about others while being secretive themselves. Most of all, I do not respect people who get easily offended and hold grudges, often plotting for revenge.

Want to know who I hate the most? The kinds of people that overpromote their signs and write countless BS articles on the entire internet about how it is the strongest sign.

So as you can see, I am cool with strong people who are stubborn. I just hate snakes and feel the need to be an eagle that scoops one up and eats it for lunch, tearing it apart bit by bit while doing so.

Andrea_

Might be biased since I'm a cap sun with cap ascendant (and frankly 4 other planets in cap, yes they all conjunct each other), but Scorps are far from being the most problematic people I've had to deal with, and I had to deal with a lot.

Mean guide for mean people: if you want to break someone, first win their trust and then betray them. Scorps will internalise the lesson and tell themselves "That's what I get for trusting people with this and that character traits/background". Or just make fun of something they do not have/they suffered for in the past.

I think it's more about Mercury and other placements influencing one's mental attitude/capacity. The most annoying ones to deal with for me are fixated minds, who once they hit a certain age simply become close-minded, accepting only what has worked for them until that point in life and what they grew accustomed to. Which pretty much comprises a big part of the population.

It's futile to try and explain someone rationally that the x or y tendency is harmful and shouldn't be tolerated if they grew up being scolded to do it or have been made fun of for not doing it. Example: it's extremely hard to try to modify someone's reaction and thinking once they hit their 30s (not to even mention when they're in their teens, unless you rip them out of their environment) and got used to seeing around them things such as: sexual assaults/offences and misogynistic behaviour, curses, corporal punishment... (again I might be biased, but males are more inclined towards these things due to some weird cultural tendencies in certain countries).

Oh, try convincing people that grew up in alcoholic entourages that they should give up smoking/drinking in social situations. Most will get pretty bad anxiety if they can't bottle up their thoughts and feelings with alcohol and smoke. Oh but that and STDs are perfectly normal... meanwhile, saying things such as "I am trying to become a better person by understanding the philosophical and spiritual lessons behind different astrological systems and also the world around me" is mostly a prohibited thing to say in a world where "common sense" is in fact pretty rare. Kinda how you are required to say at the start of every sentence now "without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified and without being racist and also #nohomo but it's not like I have anything against them really without offending anyone" because people literally can't tell the difference anymore unless you state it out loud, and even if it's a lie and you really are a "racist prick", they'll believe it anyways because you stated it. I'd love an astrological interpretation of the above happenings.

Try re-educating a kid who has been told for years of their life that they are ugly, stupid or have a disability (that's not an actual disability and could have been treated).

For me, Scorpios can be really receptive and sensitive, despite how some learn to toughen up, it's exactly because of the receptivity that remains and how they can perceive the people around them. If you chose the calm, clear way of showing someone who you are and your point of view, that is going to be better in the long run for all the parties involved rather than a fiery verbal burst and ego clash, but good luck refining that without reserving a lot of time for yourself. And watch out for that little stingy thing.

I also think the positive Saggi influence can help.

Last edited:
For me, Scorpios can be really receptive and sensitive, despite how some learn to toughen up, it's exactly because of the receptivity that remains and how they can perceive the people around them. If you chose the calm, clear way of showing someone who you are and your point of view, that is going to be better in the long run for all the parties involved rather than a fiery verbal burst and ego clash, but good luck refining that without reserving a lot of time for yourself. And watch out for that little stingy thing.

I also think the positive Saggi influence can help.

Really do wish you could make your point more concisely but the issue is, I am not negotiating with a sociopath. I agree that the reasonable people of that sign can be good people but the less evolved ones are tyrannical sociopaths.

As for the little stingy thing, don't worry, because I am going to literally throw one into the fire of the sun and make them burn to ashes if it was to come to that.

It amazes me how astrology underestimates how other signs are incapable of having a brutal revenge tactic of their own.

Timmytwothumbs

First and foremost:

I must say that I have to admit, there are some GREAT Scorpios out there. The ones who reach phoenix stage may as well display signs of a strong sign that uses its power for good and transforming society. My beef is more with the lower stage ones who tend to be dirty, under-handed and display some of the worst traits of the sign. Main one being hellbent on ruining the lives of others.

Recently, I did a post on how to effectively defeat Scorpio placements, especially those with the sign in Mars.

But now, what signs and natal chart placements naturally have that tendency?

The only one that really comes to mind for me is Capricorn. I think Capricorns are great because they are strategic and don't play in their emotions so it is tough to really get under their skin, all the while they will attack ruthlessly without any emotion or remorse.

As for natal chart placements, I can't really think of any but maybe the experts here can chime in.

I have never had trouble defeating a Scorpio but I would never want to. We play a different game. But that being said and I think I've told you this before but LEO, TAURUS, and PISCES defeat scoprio effortlessly. Think about what the signs represent. Scorpio is like a river. Taurus is like a big flat open field. A river only strengthens and brings nutrients to the field and the field produces fruit. Scorpio is like a river. PISCES is like an ocean. A river leading into an ocean is like adding one word to the dictionary. PISCES accepts Scorpio and never fights it because it just adds to what they already are. SCORPIO is like a river. LEO is a jungle cat. I beg you to watch planet Earth. Lions and tigers hunt in the river. They kill alligators and fish effortlessly. LEO hunts SCORPIO to live!
I've also said this before every signs greatest weakness is the reverse square. Leo's worst enemy. TAURUS. If you watch planet Earth or know about the animal kingdom you know that an OX or BULL is the most dangerous animal a lion can hunt they are too big and powerful and could kill a lion with one rear kick or the lion could be trampled by the herd. Remember weakness =reverse square

This is the first time I have heard the word "reverse square", could not find anything on google about it.

As for your examples, it seems like Pisces is the only one that works well.

A lion can easily get drowned by a flood or angry river rushing hard.

As for Taurus, debatable, if it is a flat land then it needs the river to grow its fruit but it can also get that from rain itself.

But from real life examples, especially using politics, you make sense.

Hillary Clinton is a Scorpio, the biggest losses in her career came to Barack Obama (Leo sun) and especially Donald Trump (A Gemini sun with Leo rising and a lot of Leo influence).

As I have suggested in the past, a Leo can simply bring the whole fight out into the public and win a decisive battle. Scorpios tend to be secretive and in their own world, they believe what they say is right even though it is wrong and lesser evolved people of that sign tend to be full blown hypocrites. They will accuse someone of being a bigot one day and talk about how bigotry is so evil but the next day, act like actual bigots themselves.

I've long believed that as soon as you extract a Scorpio out of the dark and their own little clique and put them on display to the general public, it is like bringing a vampire out into the sunlight, it nullifies them. They are not good at defending themselves from public opinion other than saying "look I am right okay? stop bothering me! You are all stupid!".

It is part of why I think Geminis can be so effective against them because they are such great communicators and social people.

Timmytwothumbs

This is the first time I have heard the word "reverse square", could not find anything on google about it.

As for your examples, it seems like Pisces is the only one that works well.

A lion can easily get drowned by a flood or angry river rushing hard.

As for Taurus, debatable, if it is a flat land then it needs the river to grow its fruit but it can also get that from rain itself.

But from real life examples, especially using politics, you make sense.

Hillary Clinton is a Scorpio, the biggest losses in her career came to Barack Obama (Leo sun) and especially Donald Trump (A Gemini sun with Leo rising and a lot of Leo influence).

As I have suggested in the past, a Leo can simply bring the whole fight out into the public and win a decisive battle. Scorpios tend to be secretive and in their own world, they believe what they say is right even though it is wrong and lesser evolved people of that sign tend to be full blown hypocrites. They will accuse someone of being a bigot one day and talk about how bigotry is so evil but the next day, act like actual bigots themselves.

I've long believed that as soon as you extract a Scorpio out of the dark and their own little clique and put them on display to the general public, it is like bringing a vampire out into the sunlight, it nullifies them. They are not good at defending themselves from public opinion other than saying "look I am right okay? stop bothering me! You are all stupid!".

It is part of why I think Geminis can be so effective against them because they are such great communicators and social people.

Youre not gonna find what I'm talking about on Google haha. This is real life experience not a bunch of book studying. But don't dissect it too much it's just symbolism. But seriously take a look at how a tiger kills animals in the river. Then watch a lion try to take down a bull.
And cats can swim. And Scorpio isn't an angry river. If the river we're to flood. It would need to be fueled by Pisces seas or aquarius storms. Coming down capricorn mountains or virgo hills. The river must become more than itself to overflow. You know what I mean? Scorpio alone cannot deafeat leo. Leo hunts Scorpio.

Whoam1

Capricorn rules the ocean too actually. Pisces doms like me win because we dream the Scorpios away and move onward in the waters of life.

Come to think of it, the least emotional of signs are the ones that do the best against this problematic water sign but then again, modern astrology has been worshiping this garbage sign for the past few years.

wan

I think it's unkind to call a sign "garbage". Also I don't see why you get so worked up over other people worshiping Scorpios. Why do you care? Does it impact you in any way?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
In my experience, Mars in Taurus is one position that can fight a Scorpio when angered beyond its tolerance point. This Mars can reach a stubbornness and anger point of no return, where they then may go for the Scorched Earth Policy. It's not rational, or may not even be smart, but a pissed off, insane Mars in Taurus is destructively stubborn and has the will and stamina to make the destruction last.

Scorched earth policy meaning -- I don't give a F how much I get hurt, as long as it means it will hurt and destroy you. A lose-lose scenario is something even a Scorpio will fear. It also completely obliterates their sense of control.

And if that Mars somehow aspects a planet in Scorpio, such as Saturn, Pluto, or Uranus, that gives it more power (or insanity however you view it) to that Mars.

Mars in Taurus may not be "conventionally" strong, as it's in detriment, but it can be destructively stubborn. And sometimes scorched earth policy is the only way to take down a bully. Think Napoleon and Hitler during the two World Wars, both were defeated by Russia.

The problem with Mars in Capricorn (in my experience) is that its too self-serving and rational. Mars in Cappy wants to protect its own self-interest. Perhaps in some occasions its strength, stamina and strategy can outwit a Scorpio. But rarely will it be "insane" enough to provide that power that will destroy a Scorpio to its core. And destructive insanity is what you need to teach low level Scorps a lesson.

Last edited:
I think a Gemini or Leo Mars that doesn't fear the spotlight will win against a Scorpio everytime, Scorpio mars hate the spotlight as it shows to the world their weaknesses.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I think a Gemini or Leo Mars that doesn't fear the spotlight will win against a Scorpio everytime, Scorpio mars hate the spotlight as it shows to the world their weaknesses.

I think you are being egocentric. I think you are just looking into your own chart, its placements and looking for affirmation.

But:

Gemini - Gemini's in any planet usually don't care enough to want to battle Scorpios. They lack staying power and will move on to the next thing. They are not in the Scorpio's league. However, what they have "above" them is that their lightheartedness is a secret plus, they wont care if they lose, while it will torment the Scorpio for eons.

Leo - leo and scorpio can be arch-enemies. Much depends on the scenario and other factors. Leo and Scorpio can later become the best of friends - as they share loyalty in common, and Leo are known to be forgiving and generous. But I've also seen Leo's being manipulated by Scorpios, as they are highly susceptible to flattery.

Can we stop with the Scorpio bashing here? I think much of this is just a personal bias.

The people who truly "wins" against Scorpios are the ones who refuse to play at their level, doesn't give them fuel for any grudges, and eventually gets them to regret their low-level actions, and possibly transform in their own time, which can be decades as Scorpios are fixed signs.

Scorpios will only change their ways if fueled internally, if they see examples to be inspired by, and hopefully, with the wisdom of time. They wont change for any situation or anybody. Fighting with them at their level for extended periods, is wasted time.

Best to make a strong and defensive point, then leave them to themselves for good, with zero regrets behind you.

Last edited:
Leos forgiving?

You lost all credibility there, I mean ALL. A fixed sign is NEVER forgiving, should take that into account. I just hate the lies that are being spread here, to think that a fixed sign won't hold grudges is pure insanity, in fact it is the kind of stuff that makes me barf at modern astrology.

Now as for your points.

Geminis are masters at destroying character, they do it better than just about any sign out there. Scorpios try to keep their intentions hidden and are often scared to death of being exposed, Gemini is the messenger sign that exposes. As you can see, a clear mismatch.

As fo Leo vs Scorpio.

Same logic. Leos are masters at fighting in the spotlight and bringing the fight out into the public for the world to see. Scorpios have to keep everything hidden and behind closed doors.

The Scorpio way is to keep a good face in public while doing their damage behind closed doors, Leos and Geminis are signs of the public, they will simply air the dirty laundry and keep hitting until the fight ends.

Even Geminis are quite adept at destroying a social reputation, things that Scorpios are desperate for as it is a power hungry sign.

Ukpoohbear

I agree that Gemini’s are social predators, playing one side of against the other and basically can character assassinate. Gemini and Scorpio is a deadly mix like Gemini sun Scorpio moon.

I agree that Gemini’s are social predators, playing one side of against the other and basically can character assassinate. Gemini and Scorpio is a deadly mix like Gemini sun Scorpio moon.

Not really.

I would say Leos and Gemini are a much deadlier mix. Scorpios try to be edgy and act tough but are actually quite spineless. Most of the times they try to do their damage behind the scenes but crumble as soon as their garbage is called out.

Leos are actually great at talking themselves out of trouble even when caught red-handed, see it all the time in politics and sports.