Transit pluto square north node?

northernstar

Hi, i have another thread going about my upcoming pluto conj dc/opp asc and am kind of relieved that people say they wouldn't expect this to be too earthshaking as it doesn't make aspects to natal planets. But- i just discovered that it will square my north node.

I haven't found any useful info about this aspect when googling, though. Experiences?

AppLeo

I don't have any experiences on it.

I think pluto square to NN indicates a desire to transform or change that doesn't conform to your destiny or compulsive needs.

katydid

Hi, i have another thread going about my upcoming pluto conj dc/opp asc and am kind of relieved that people say they wouldn't expect this to be too earthshaking as it doesn't make aspects to natal planets. But- i just discovered that it will square my north node.

I haven't found any useful info about this aspect when googling, though. Experiences?

Pluto opposed Asc. is much more 'specific' to you personally than Pluto square your nodes. In other words, EVERYONE born within a several days of you will have that same square now. So it is more 'generational' than personal. Everyone your age is being tested on their goals and aspirations and transforming them somewhat.

But only people born the same TIME as you are having the Pluto opposed Ascendant. So it is a more specific transit to you personally.

It often brings about a metapmorhosis. Perhaps a 'make-over' by you to present yourself better to others. Maybe new glasses or a new hair cut or hair color or your body may change in weight or shape?

Sometimes Pluto in the 7th will bring in a new partner that is kind of Scorpionic. :devil: OIt may be a good thing--or not so much. :bandit:

northernstar

Pluto opposed Asc. is much more 'specific' to you personally than Pluto square your nodes. In other words, EVERYONE born within a several days of you will have that same square now. So it is more 'generational' than personal. Everyone your age is being tested on their goals and aspirations and transforming them somewhat.

But only people born the same TIME as you are having the Pluto opposed Ascendant. So it is a more specific transit to you personally.

It often brings about a metapmorhosis. Perhaps a 'make-over' by you to present yourself better to others. Maybe new glasses or a new hair cut or hair color or your body may change in weight or shape?

Sometimes Pluto in the 7th will bring in a new partner that is kind of Scorpionic. :devil: OIt may be a good thing--or not so much. :bandit:

Thanks for your reply! Interesting. Hmm funny you should mention that. During the past 5 months i have lost some weight and appear differently than what i have done the past few years. It came off very easily, strangely enough.

Am not hoping for a new partner, certainly not scorpionic.. :/ will stick to my man (who has scorpio ascendant, that will do:) )-

Last edited: