Did Covid-19 take away his life?

AW041

Covid is spreading rapidly in India. It is estimated that by August, 1million people in the city of Delhi itself will die. 3 people whom I personally knew and worked with and of in the mid-'30s/'40s have passed away. The number of death of parents and grandparents of people is unfathomable.
In the middle of this chaos, I saw a weird dream, about my ex. In the dream, he was bedridden, had covid and my mother was taking care of him. A very strange dream, since then I have been thinking maybe something wrong has happened to him. He was quite prone to health issues. Once had malaria, then pneumonia, last April I got to know he was in the hospital again.
So I threw in a chart to know if he was alive. He is venus in the house of Taurus, comfortable here. So this is positive and good news. He is with Mercury, ruler of the 5th house, maybe his wife is pregnant (don't know)
However Venus conjunct Uranus, but makes no aspect with 8th house lord, Jupiter. Uranus also conjunct DC, so lots of sudden changes around him. Sun will conjunct Uranus in 3units, so something sudden in the family.
The chart does seem positive for his health..thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_he_alive_hr.71571.44017.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_he_alive_hr.71571.44017.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: