Saturn in the 10th

*emma*

Banned
The house of saturn is a learning ground and one in which one has a weakness. person with saturn there might not be able to fulfill their ambitions, not know what their life calling is, always feel failure until successful, saturn is also the treasure one finds eventually after hard work, 10th is saturns natural house so not all bad, i would say to anyone with it, keep at it, perserverance brings rewards
Just my two cents

eta the irony about saturn anywhere is that the person is potentially brilliant at it but takes them hard work or years to express or maintain it

i have saturn in 5th house, i envy celebrities and normal people who just love their lives and live them with gusto and wonder why i cant and haveno idea what stops me, saturns a mysyery sometimes

perhaps saturn via house shows you what you should be striving for and kick against what holds you back? As a testand strengthening of your character

Last edited:

chris10

I would be keen to hear any personal experiences you have with Saturn in the 10th house.

natal saturn conjuct natal MC for me = work, work, work
[ I did quite well at university,
I don't know how that is since I didn't work real hard then
BUT
after graduating uni till last year I had been working
about 70- 75 hours a week (7 days a week since 1995)
Nowadays I work only about 50 hours a week due to
the employment situation of the country
(and I have the weekends free... at last) ]

I think saturn has been good to me, I worked hard and
was acknowledged for that.

chei star

I also have Saturn in the 10th conjunct MC. Saturn is in Capricorn. Uranus and Neptune are also conjunct MC.

I work very hard at my job, I tend to be the best at what I do. Everything in the workplace seems to come naturally to me. However I have been overlooked for promotion so many times, it's so frustrating. Slow progression seems to be the key issue here. I crave recognition and praise to motivate me to carry on working hard. My job almost seems pointless if I am not recognized for the great work that I do. Recognition is more important than money for me, I would take a promotion without the pay rise just for the title and the responsibility.

I take the lead at work and I organize and motivate my team. People say they feel relieved to have me on shift with them because I keep it all together and I always take charge. I make people feel at ease in difficult situations by keeping my cool and handling things the best I can

I am very good with higher management, company audits etc because I come across as extremely professional and knowledgeable about my job.

However....

Aries AC square Saturn...

I struggle with respect for my authorities. Mostly because I can usually do my job better than they can yet they are getting paid more and more recognition than me. I am VERY critical of mid-level management. If they are doing something wrong I am the first to notice and the first to point it out. Conflicts with management are a common theme, I have had to move around a few times as a result of clashing with my line managers. I am probably what you would call a nightmare if you have poor management skills, but if you are a strong manager and you recognize and appreciate me then I will be the best employee that you could ever wish for, with endless gratitude..

I like to look after the underdog in the workplace, also. I hate to see people being treated unfairly and if they won't speak up about it then I am ready and willing to do it for them.

Last edited: